bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

training for a fake competition ?!?

Hey fellas, fairly new here at this board, but not a n00b. been shedding some fat since september when i finally decided to get my diet and training in order, and wouldnt you know it, i lost a bunch of fat (who'd have thought diet was so important )

anyways, here's what i have done so far. first is september 12, 2006. the second pic is a few days ago on the 7th of January 2007

anyways, i would like to train and diet as if i was going to compete. i am not actually gonna compete, i will be in summer classes at the university, but i would like to have a peak point in the summer.

what i want to know is if any precontest books are worth the price, or if you guys have any tips or anything that i can use along the way. my diet still needs to be tightened up, my training intensity is on point, and i have the will to do anything that is necessary to look my best this summer.

any help is appreciated. i am going to be hanging around in this part of the board for a while to pick up on info, but it would be nice to have a hardcopy of some kind of plan for me to follow like one of those precontest books as well

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigboy67 View Post
    Hey fellas, fairly new here at this board, but not a n00b. been shedding some fat since september when i finally decided to get my diet and training in order, and wouldnt you know it, i lost a bunch of fat (who'd have thought diet was so important )

anyways, here's what i have done so far. first is september 12, 2006. the second pic is a few days ago on the 7th of January 2007

anyways, i would like to train and diet as if i was going to compete. i am not actually gonna compete, i will be in summer classes at the university, but i would like to have a peak point in the summer.

what i want to know is if any precontest books are worth the price, or if you guys have any tips or anything that i can use along the way. my diet still needs to be tightened up, my training intensity is on point, and i have the will to do anything that is necessary to look my best this summer.

any help is appreciated. i am going to be hanging around in this part of the board for a while to pick up on info, but it would be nice to have a hardcopy of some kind of plan for me to follow like one of those precontest books as well

Man, I thought that I was the only one crazy enough to do that. LOL!! I did that late last summer. I used "Game Over" The Cut Diet and I acted like i wanted to peak for a show that a friend was doing. Let me tell you, the book was well worth it. I learned that the body is an awesome machine. I also decided to go all out and do my first show this year. I used but toned it down some, as I was not really competing. Now, I am on an all out contest prep by them and it is working.

ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by va_new_guy View Post
    Man, I thought that I was the only one crazy enough to do that. LOL!! I did that late last summer. I used "Game Over" The Cut Diet and I acted like i wanted to peak for a show that a friend was doing. Let me tell you, the book was well worth it. I learned that the body is an awesome machine. I also decided to go all out and do my first show this year. I used but toned it down some, as I was not really competing. Now, I am on an all out contest prep by them and it is working.
    Yeah it's a really good book and lays out everything for you. You could be a chronic glue sniffer and understand it. If you enter the coupon code "CD6" w/o the quotes, you get it for free...just pay shipping.

Within about 2 weeks or so they're suppose to have a revised version of the book out (for free again w/the coupon code). Check Derek Charlebois's Contest Pre forum for more info.

bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigboy67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanx bro, i'll check out that book

couldnt get that discount code to work ninja

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    couldnt get that discount code to work ninja
    Did you try to go all the way through the transaction it will show up at the very end. Try to pm Mark, President of Scivation and ask is it still on sale.

thanx Va, appreciate it bro. good luck prepping for that REAL contest

thanx Va, appreciate it bro. good luck prepping for that REAL contest

No problem man. Thanks man, I'm going to do my best.

ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok, I'm a moron. I just tried it out and got the second book. The purchase price is $3.95 and there's no shipping. They changed it around. It's the same price as the first book, you just don't need the coupon code.