Page 80 of 127 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 3806
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    old diesels are able to run on different fuels

diesel, unleaded, kerosene, veggie oil, motor oil, atf, mineral spirits
    I knew about the Mineral spirits and Veggie oil... I didn't know about the other stuff...

How does say long term use of these alternatives effect the motor?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I knew about the Mineral spirits and Veggie oil... I didn't know about the other stuff...

How does say long term use of these alternatives effect the motor?

it usually depends on the purity of the fluid

naturally you would want it filtered and dewatered

longevity should be in line with a good diesel engine

there has also been some conflict between mixing motor and veggie together

(some people claim to have fixed it but personally i wouldnt mix the two)

thats why i was eyeing the deuce

but it would not fit into my environment very well

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Semi O/T

Have you guys seen the latest update from the FBI regarding potential terrorists?

Pretty much this thread is a big fantasy for the Feds =X

Oh and wanted to add this link:

http://publicintelligence.net/fbi-su...orting-flyers/

The following collection of 25 flyers produced by the FBI and the Department of Justice are distributed to local businesses in a variety of industries to promote suspicious activity reporting. The flyers are not released publicly, though several have been published in the past by news media and various law enforcement agencies around the country. We have compiled this collection from a number of online sources.

To view the documents, click on a threat area in the menu to the left and the PDF will appear on the right side of the page. You can also download the complete collection of files (ZIP Archive, 6.27 MB).
    Last edited by illriginalized; 10-08-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Semi O/T

Have you guys seen the latest update from the FBI regarding potential terrorists?

Pretty much this thread is a big fantasy for the Feds =X

Can't say I'm up to date on all of the random terrorist alerts... But I can say that I've been seeing a lot of FEMA ads recently talking about how you should have certain basic preps and plans and make sure every family member knows them "In case of a natural disaster."
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't say I'm up to date on all of the random terrorist alerts... But I can say that I've been seeing a lot of FEMA ads recently talking about how you should have certain basic preps and plans and make sure every family member knows them "In case of a natural disaster."
    Which is interesting.. because apparently if you do too much shopping at a Sam's Club or Costcos, you're considered, "hoarding" food which lands you under, "potential terrorist" category according to DHS.

Friend's parents had a visit by the Feds.. because of their shopping trend. The red flag was the trend without ownership of a restaurant or supplying a restaurant with the foods.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which is interesting.. because apparently if you do too much shopping at a Sam's Club or Costcos, you're considered, "hoarding" food which lands you under, "potential terrorist" category according to DHS.
    meh at list
    feds are just covering the basing hoping to find the one "enemy of the state"

there are tons of people hoarding food/weapons

the average cosco user, not so much

Lifestraw

264 gallons of clean potable water

5 year shelf life

$20

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, saw a big list of what they look for on shtfplan.com. Crazy stuff. They just don't want anyone to be able to take care of themselves.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Yeah, saw a big list of what they look for on shtfplan.com. Crazy stuff. They just don't want anyone to be able to take care of themselves.
    Depends on who you mean by "They."

Because really when you stop and think about it you are WAY more dependent on Corporate America then you are on the Government.

90%+ of all your food is a product of the Big Ag Corporations, The fuel running your vehicles is provided by Big Oil, while the goverment might print the money it's ultimately the big banks who control the flow of all your financial transactions. The list goes on and on and on...

I believe that just like how everyone has a "Carbon Footprint" everyone also has a "Dependency on the system" footprint. And the larger that footprint is, the more problems you face with each disruption of the system going forward.
    6'4"

Friend's parents had a visit by the Feds.. because of their shopping trend. The red flag was the trend without ownership of a restaurant or supplying a restaurant with the foods.
    LOL... I didn't know that...

Wife and I rarely hit up Sams Club... When we do it's like $100 each month.

Most of our "Stocks" are from Garden, Local Farmer's Market, Local Butcher... And then my Parents actually bring us canned goods once a month as "Gifts." Like how if you have someone out to your house for dinner and they bring a bottle of wine... When we have my parents out for dinner they bring canned vegetables, squash and bags of dried beans!
    6'4"

people raise rabbits for food

what about rats

i ate some in asia and it was pretty good

they breed easily, dont make too much noise and can grow quite big

90%+ of all your food is a product of the Big Ag Corporations, The fuel running your vehicles is provided by Big Oil, while the goverment might print the money it's ultimately the big banks who control the flow of all your financial transactions. The list goes on and on and on...

I believe that just like how everyone has a "Carbon Footprint" everyone also has a "Dependency on the system" footprint. And the larger that footprint is, the more problems you face with each disruption of the system going forward.
    i like the way you post

When we have my parents out for dinner they bring canned vegetables, squash and bags of dried beans!
    thats pretty cool. wish my friends did that

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know, I think a rat infestation is something you don't want, and raising them would sure seem to be counter to that.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    I don't know, I think a rat infestation is something you don't want, and raising them would sure seem to be counter to that.
    you would control the population like any other animal

and think them akin to farm raised pigs, chickens, rabbits, etc

rabbits

Yeah there are a lot more rat related diseases that can affect human beings due to the fact that our two species have basically been co-habitating for 30K year...

That and rabbits will eat more vegetable scraps... So when you're peeling off the outter layers of a head of lettuce that are wilty, or you've got the husk from your corn, it's easier to feed rabbits, without the risk that if one or two get away that now you've got a pestulence issue looming in the weeds waiting for the next generation to start raiding your stores.
    6'4"

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to mention if you're farming rats, wild rats in the area can bring in disease and the farmed rats may attract wild rats to the area. I'd much prefer a combination of rabbits and chickens.

yeah, seems like rabbits would be better

will do more research

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

will do more research
    Don't forget about 'rabbit starvation'/'protein poisoning' which is a high protein diet with virtually no fat, since rabbits and rats both have almost no fat on them. Chickens, like Hairy said, would probably be a good supplement in that regard.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

will do more research
    When I was a boy my Mother raised rabbits. They live off surprisingly little and procreate crazy fast. They truly are shockingly productive.

Our OBGYN lives on a farm and her husband raises rabbits for the year, then butchers them and they freeze them. At our last appointment she mentioned that they started out with 2 rabbits 3 years ago and currently there are 27 in the freezer alone!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by FitStick View Post
    Don't forget about 'rabbit starvation'/'protein poisoning' which is a high protein diet with virtually no fat, since rabbits and rats both have almost no fat on them. Chickens, like Hairy said, would probably be a good supplement in that regard.
    i eat my fruits and veggies

and chickens are loud. but hey if my neighbors got em. midas well join in the cacophony

When I was a boy my Mother raised rabbits. They live off surprisingly little and procreate crazy fast. They truly are shockingly productive.

Our OBGYN lives on a farm and her husband raises rabbits for the year, then butchers them and they freeze them. At our last appointment she mentioned that they started out with 2 rabbits 3 years ago and currently there are 27 in the freezer alone!
    sounds promising

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chickens also happen to eat insects, which is good, and chickens = eggs. Eggs are good. Fresh, replenish-able proteinz

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitStick View Post
    Or even just the egg yolks, two whole eggs and a half a rabbit sounds like a damn good breakfast.

Ryou, hens don't make much noise without a rooster but the hens won't hang around without a rooster if they're free range so keep that in mind and clip wings/keep fenced. They'll still produce eggs either way and without a rooster you won't have to worry about the possibility of cracking open an egg to find a chicken fetus (fuggin gross IMO).

edit: Farley is right on with that. We had tons of chickens on 4 acres when I was ~18-22 years old. When we were prepping to move out we got rid of all the chickens and ended up with a HUGE scorpion infestation, I mean these things were EVERYWHERE. I watched the chickens eat scorps, they would chase down wasps, scratch up beetles and spider, even saw a fat hen eat an 18" garter snake once. That was hilarious, she was running around with a snake tail hanging out of her mouth because she could't swallow the whole thing and the other chickens were trying to steal it from her. They got it pulled out a ways and she re-swallowed it.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Or even just the egg yolks, two whole eggs and a half a rabbit sounds like a damn good breakfast.

Ryou, hens don't make much noise without a rooster but the hens won't hang around without a rooster if they're free range so keep that in mind and clip wings/keep fenced. They'll still produce eggs either way and without a rooster you won't have to worry about the possibility of cracking open an egg to find a chicken fetus (fuggin gross IMO).

edit: Farley is right on with that. We had tons of chickens on 4 acres when I was ~18-22 years old. When we were prepping to move out we got rid of all the chickens and ended up with a HUGE scorpion infestation, I mean these things were EVERYWHERE. I watched the chickens eat scorps, they would chase down wasps, scratch up beetles and spider, even saw a fat hen eat an 18" garter snake once. That was hilarious, she was running around with a snake tail hanging out of her mouth because she could't swallow the whole thing and the other chickens were trying to steal it from her. They got it pulled out a ways and she re-swallowed it.
    That's awesome.

I want chickens.

One of these days, I'm telling ya, we'll be in the country with a range in the backyard, and chickens.

I was in the middle of town, but had acreage and coops already built-in and might have been grandfathered in when the area was annexed by the city many years prior. I know they had horses on there and they said something about being without horses for 2 years I wouldn't be able to have any after that. I just think the neighbors didn't give a poo. At one point I had about 120 full grown breeding age chickens, but they were not egg laying or meat breeds, they were fighting birds. I didn't fight them other than boxing with padded gloves on so they couldn't hurt eachother, just bred and sold them. Learned a lot about keeping them though and am confident I could keep egg laying breeds, even free range, without much problem if I wanted. Learned how to go track down my birds when they didn't come home, etc.

Chickens also happen to eat insects, which is good, and chickens = eggs. Eggs are good. Fresh, replenish-able proteinz
    Something else worth noting... All the wilderness survivalist guys in my Mother's family ALL have goats.

You basically set them up in the yard with a series of intelligently laid out stakes. Each day move the goats to different stakes and they essentially mow the lawn... Then you can milk them daily and even make cheese.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I was in the middle of town, but had acreage and coops already built-in and might have been grandfathered in when the area was annexed by the city many years prior. I know they had horses on there and they said something about being without horses for 2 years I wouldn't be able to have any after that. I just think the neighbors didn't give a poo. At one point I had about 120 full grown breeding age chickens, but they were not egg laying or meat breeds, they were fighting birds. I didn't fight them other than boxing with padded gloves on so they couldn't hurt eachother, just bred and sold them. Learned a lot about keeping them though and am confident I could keep egg laying breeds, even free range, without much problem if I wanted. Learned how to go track down my birds when they didn't come home, etc.
    Hold on a second... Are you telling me that you used to raise fighting birds for illegal underground cock fighting rings?
    6'4"

Something else worth noting... All the wilderness survivalist guys in my Mother's family ALL have goats.

You basically set them up in the yard with a series of intelligently laid out stakes. Each day move the goats to different stakes and they essentially mow the lawn... Then you can milk them daily and even make cheese.
    Yes, goats are very popular. I hear they eat almost anything, are very tough, and are pretty easy to take care of.

dont get me started on goats

friend had one. coolest lawnmower around

Hold on a second... Are you telling me that you used to raise fighting birds for illegal underground cock fighting rings?
    thats what i saw

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO the most important and most challenging thing after EOTWAWKI or SHTF is restructuring a community. Rebuilding civilization isn't easy. There's too many specific situations to discuss each one individually, as each scenario will have unique qualities that affect what's possible and what's practical. Regardless of the specific situation, togetherness & strength in numbers is mandatory for a quality lifestyle and advancement as a population. If we revert to "every family for yourself" then most of everyone's time is spent on survival. Family system: brb too busy being a gardener, herder, butcher, chef, carpenter, mechanic, electrician. Village system: brb reaching out to other villages because i have time because there's one person for every job so each job is done devotedly, effectively and with time to spare.
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

Originally Posted by zakatak333 View Post
    IMO the most important and most challenging thing after EOTWAWKI or SHTF is restructuring a community. Rebuilding civilization isn't easy. There's too many specific situations to discuss each one individually, as each scenario will have unique qualities that affect what's possible and what's practical. Regardless of the specific situation, togetherness & strength in numbers is mandatory for a quality lifestyle and advancement as a population. If we revert to "every family for yourself" then most of everyone's time is spent on survival. Family system: brb too busy being a gardener, herder, butcher, chef, carpenter, mechanic, electrician. Village system: brb reaching out to other villages because i have time because there's one person for every job so each job is done devotedly, effectively and with time to spare.
    That's a very good point... I went on at length on this subject earlier on in this thread around page 11 or so IIRC.

In my estimation a population of around 10 is ideal for a restart.

If you get much larger than units of 10, then you start getting into needs for infrastructure. Not saying that you can't build up a community from there. Or have two groups of 10 near each other that trade specialized goods.

But if you think about the average person uses a football field worth of soil in a year... Meaning if you added up all the grain needed to grow to make your bread or feed the steer that you meat the beef, and plant the potatoes etc... That you represent a MINIMUM of 1 football field that needs to be tended.

So if you have 10 people, that's 10 football fields that you have to till with a shovel, 10 football fields that you have to irrigate with wells and buckets... 10 football fields that you have to weed and keep rabbits out of, 10 football fields that you have harvest and compost and fertilize. And God have mercy on your soul if hail hits your 10 football fields in middle of summer.

Right now if you add my gardens and my orchard together (Not counting next year's hopeful expansion of each) and we're talking about a half acre that I tend, with modern machinery, water pumps, hoses, gas tiller etc...

When the perennials and the young apple trees are in full production in 2014 I'll be able to provide me, my wife and the daughter we have on the way for about 8 months out of the year. (Eating Seasonally)
    6'4"

SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had a glimpse of what a store might look like if a disaster ever happened. There are 3 food stores (Vons, Alberstons, etc) within 3 blocks of each other that I can go to, the power was out at one of them so the one I was at was PACKED!. The checkout lines were going down the aisles and for some reason it seemed everyone had a cart full of food. The shelves still looked pretty stocked but if the store was that crowded because the power was out at the other supermarket down the street I can't imagine what they would look like if something significant actually happened.

I'm getting a food dehydrator sometime this week, it'll be my first 'real' prepping appliance. I figure it'll allow me to store more food as that's next on the list to start stocking up on. All I've been able to do so far is store some water, oh and I got a Mora lol. Baby steps on my budget.
    Chelsea FC - GSW - Oakland A's

June 3rd, 2012, I was there