Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 3806
    RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    Thats cool... what scenario do you really see yourself using them in though? The drawback to them vs a filtered mask is that your air supply only lasts a short time... where a filtered mask will last much longer. I've seen guys burn through a '30 minute' SCBA bottle in 10 minutes. Once your air runs out you'd better be able to leave the area or you're screwed obviously. For a tear gas other gas attack you're only prolonging the inevitable if you're bunkered in. In the event of a fire, I guess if you were sleeping, woke up to the smoke, and had the packs under the bed they would come in handy, but most any other time you're going to have plenty of time to get out of the house. You wouldn't be able to use them to salvage valuables because the heat would become too much for you to handle very quickly.

I really don't see much use for them on the civilian side... just my $0.02 though.

bump this post

i agree too. in the longterm i think a filtered mask would be a better viable option

unless the SCBA is for specialized use

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right. All good arguments. I just have to say, what if? What if the neighbor's house is on fire and we have to get them out? What if our house is, and we could put it out in a few minutes if we could breathe? What if there's tear gas and it'll take 20 minutes to neutralize the ones that fired it? You never know, and I'm just trying to be prepared for every possibility............which is impossible.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    So is it bad that i ordered a few SCBA units for the house in case of fire.........or tear gas?
    I don't really understand why, because...

VVV

Thats cool... what scenario do you really see yourself using them in though? The drawback to them vs a filtered mask is that your air supply only lasts a short time... where a filtered mask will last much longer. I've seen guys burn through a '30 minute' SCBA bottle in 10 minutes. Once your air runs out you'd better be able to leave the area or you're screwed obviously. For a tear gas other gas attack you're only prolonging the inevitable if you're bunkered in. In the event of a fire, I guess if you were sleeping, woke up to the smoke, and had the packs under the bed they would come in handy, but most any other time you're going to have plenty of time to get out of the house. You wouldn't be able to use them to salvage valuables because the heat would become too much for you to handle very quickly.

I really don't see much use for them on the civilian side... just my $0.02 though.
    I'm just trying to be prepared for every possibility
    We all are, I believe. But the reality is that if you have a generator, you'll have to leave your shelter. If you stock up on fuel, you'll wreck your vehicle. If you load up on ammo, your weapon will go down.

It's Murphy's Law. If you really become overwhelmed with anything other than the basics, just accept the fact that it's over. K.I.S.S. me says.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right. All good arguments. I just have to say, what if? What if the neighbor's house is on fire and we have to get them out? What if our house is, and we could put it out in a few minutes if we could breathe? What if there's tear gas and it'll take 20 minutes to neutralize the ones that fired it? You never know, and I'm just trying to be prepared for every possibility............which is impossible.
    There is going to be an obscure and unlikely 'what if' use for almost anything conceivable. The question is, would another piece of gear be a better choice. In life almost no choice is the best one 100% of the time.

If you are trying to prepare for EVERY possibility, you will never achieve this. Ever. Nobody can. There are always trade-offs, and there will be things that, in order to be prepared for them, you necessarily won't be prepared for something else.

Which prepares you for more possibilities, or more importantly which prepares you for more possibilities with both odds and stakes high enough to warrant preparing for?

And don't forget the opportunity cost. You are't just comparing one mask to another, or whatever the case may be, but to EVERYTHING ELSE you could do that the time, effort, and money (or other resources) used.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I cancelled the order. Impulse buy is bad. Money can be better spent elsewhere........

in omnia paratus

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I cancelled the order. Impulse buy is bad. Money can be better spent elsewhere........
    gj

i can go and get a fancy water barrel for $100+ at the store

or make one for $25 (or free if i can find it)

money is money

im partway through my fuel and water collection.

really want a deuce but dont want to stand out in suburbia

(the ability to push cars/run on anything is not enough to warrant being an easy target)

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Local drought and sandy soil at the new place is really beating up my garden. I found a guy who will bring in a load of screened black dirt for $12 a yard, minimum 10 yards...

The area I want to spread it in is 3150 feet... Trying to figure out just how deep of a layer of black dirt that would be?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Well, a yard is 27 cubic feet, so you would need 118 yards to cover it with 12 inches of dirt.....60 yards with a six inch layer, ect........

in omnia paratus

Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    gj

i can go and get a fancy water barrel for $100+ at the store

or make one for $25 (or free if i can find it)

money is money

im partway through my fuel and water collection.

really want a deuce but dont want to stand out in suburbia

(the ability to push cars/run on anything is not enough to warrant being an easy target)
    If look around locally, food and drink manufacturing companies get sourced products in normally 55 gallon, sometimes in 35 gallon plastic food approved barrels.. when those barrels are empty, they normally sell them to the public for this very thing, and they can usually be bought today for about 10 ro 20 bucks (15 to 18 is normal here), they are made from a very tough plastic, most are not like those blue water storage barrels, to get the odor out of the plastic (smell and sometimes flavor/tastes, especially soft drink syrups leech into the plastic) to make sure that it does not taint your water with the flavor of Coke or Pepsi, put them in the middle of your backyard, put 1 gallon of bleach in each one, fill it with water and put the bung in, make sure it is -=loose=- to cut down on any evap, bleach evaps very quickly.. let them sit out there for a week and cook in the daytime sun, then dump them out, let dry, move them to where you want to store water at, start filling them and add 2 cups of Clorox per 55 gallon drum WHILE it is being filled.. seal it when its full.. and you will have good water for at least 3 years, the bleach kills everything that can grow in it, from bacteria to algae..

Obviously, the closer you can keep them around 50 degrees the longer you can go without changing the water in them..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword, but, The sword guarantees ownership of the pen"

Overkill is an often underrated achievement.

-Rosebud 5-9-6-

Originally Posted by Nagalfar View Post
    If look around locally, food and drink manufacturing companies get sourced products in normally 55 gallon, sometimes in 35 gallon plastic food approved barrels.. when those barrels are empty, they normally sell them to the public for this very thing, and they can usually be bought today for about 10 ro 20 bucks (15 to 18 is normal here), they are made from a very tough plastic, most are not like those blue water storage barrels, to get the odor out of the plastic (smell and sometimes flavor/tastes, especially soft drink syrups leech into the plastic) to make sure that it does not taint your water with the flavor of Coke or Pepsi, put them in the middle of your backyard, put 1 gallon of bleach in each one, fill it with water and put the bung in, make sure it is -=loose=- to cut down on any evap, bleach evaps very quickly.. let them sit out there for a week and cook in the daytime sun, then dump them out, let dry, move them to where you want to store water at, start filling them and add 2 cups of Clorox per 55 gallon drum WHILE it is being filled.. seal it when its full.. and you will have good water for at least 3 years, the bleach kills everything that can grow in it, from bacteria to algae..

Obviously, the closer you can keep them around 50 degrees the longer you can go without changing the water in them..
    you are correct

although i dont mind cola-flavoured water

meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like this section more and more. I see that most everyone in here has the same or similar mindsets. So there is there is the obvious choice of hunkering down and moving out on foot. I dont want to go into that. What I really want to know is how much your "bug out bag" weighs? I have a pretty decent pack going now and I want to say its around 45-50 lbs. I think its right around the perfect weight. Where are you guys at?

*yes I know this one is a bit slippery because there is weight vs speed, necessities vs luxuries, etc. So how about how much does your pack weigh as of right now?
    I ask not for a lighter burden, I ask for broader shoulders

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meatjesus View Post
    I like this section more and more. I see that most everyone in here has the same or similar mindsets. So there is there is the obvious choice of hunkering down and moving out on foot. I dont want to go into that. What I really want to know is how much your "bug out bag" weighs? I have a pretty decent pack going now and I want to say its around 45-50 lbs. I think its right around the perfect weight. Where are you guys at?

*yes I know this one is a bit slippery because there is weight vs speed, necessities vs luxuries, etc. So how about how much does your pack weigh as of right now?
    welcome to the OR Brotherhood
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meatjesus View Post

I'd say somewhere in that neighborhood. Between an emergency ration supply of rice, tuna, and olive oil, with a few bottles of water, we've got the bulk of the weight. Add in various gear and you should be able to fit two or three pairs of BDU-type bottoms, two shirts, some longjohns, warm socks, food, gear (binos, compass, flashlight, pen, paper, duct tape, etc.) without weighing yourself down.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

even though i have no plans to "bug out" i do have a survival pack with all the above mentioned stuff

along with the clothes

Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000) Zaneseed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bought a 50L pack on the weekend with a bunch of survival kit, prepping my bug-out kit this weekend as well. I'll be scoping out local markets for multi-tools and machetes (they're difficult to get where I am) and then going on a 20km trek into the wilderness.

I'll see if I can bring some pics back for ya'll
    Don't take your guns to town

☆★Spartan crew★☆

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    It's worth noting that this week all the seed racks should be on their final close out prices... I just bought 25 seed packs that are normally $1.10 for 20 cents each.

After this week, they usually ship the surplus back to the distributor.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Intredasting... I've seen those at Costco too.

I've got 6 months worth of regular food, mostly canned goods... I might have to pick up one of those tubs though.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

WOW... you know... $174 is actually a pretty nice deal.

Good find... Thanks for the update.
    6'4"

mostly Canned goods + some MREs/dry mixes here.

will work on some long-term rice/bean buckets eventually.

that and more water storage

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just bought one of these waterbob bathtub dealios... they seem to work as advertised.

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

I just bought one of these waterbob bathtub dealios... they seem to work as advertised.

not bad for $30 + sh

i prefer 2 of these

not bad for $30 + sh

i prefer 2 of these

$19.97... http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/CAMP-205

They take up alot less room.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post

25-30 year shelf life, cant go wrong, 2nd link is cheaper.

I'm picking up one of these also.
    Last edited by 2k10SS; 07-23-2012 at 04:28 PM.

true. and shipping is $7-14

true. and shipping is $7-14
    Yep, I bought that plus 2 ceramic water filters, a water filter straw, and an AK/SKS sight tool and shipping was $14.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post

Considering what you actually get I'm not so sure about that. 0 meat. 3 things of meat substitute, freeze dried drink mix and almost 1/4 of it is soup mix.
    Contains: 48 everyday size (quart size) cans: 2 orange delight drink mix, 1 dried whole eggs, 2 chocolate Morning Moo's milk alternative, 4 honey coated banana slices, 1 freeze-dried sliced strawberries, 2 potato gems, 1 dehydrated chopped onions, 2 freeze-dried sweet corn, 4 long grain white rice, 2 dehydrated potato dices, 2 freeze-dried broccoli florets & stems, 2 country fresh 100% real instant nonfat dry milk, 1 vegetarian meat substitute beef (flavored), 1 vegetarian meat substitute bacon bits (flavored), 1 vegetarian meat substitute chicken (flavored), 2 cheesy broccoli soup mix, 3 creamy potato soup mix, 3 chicken noodle soup mix, 3 southwest chili mix, 6 creamy wheat cereal, 3 buttermilk pancake mix
    The other one is actually more interesting. 80 servings of pseudo-milk and i wonder what vegetable blend means.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    Considering what you actually get I'm not so sure about that. 0 meat. 3 things of meat substitute, freeze dried drink mix and almost 1/4 of it is soup mix.

The other one is actually more interesting. 80 servings of pseudo-milk and i wonder what vegetable blend means.

I'm sorry, were you expecting filet mignon and stuffed lobster tails?

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And unless you have advanced notice, you have no water.

Nothing against it, but a substitute for actual stored water it is not. It is a good supplement usable for certain types of situations.
    Last edited by Farley1324; 07-23-2012 at 09:18 PM.

(the box is empty)