Page 63 of 127 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 3806
    Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    You mean like the giant stand of pine forest on the 10 acres of wooded land I'm buying way out in the country?
    You should build a house up in the trees.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bunkers was ok

pyramid bunker was intriguing

door spikes were stupid although flame throwers were semi-cool

i liked the periscope though (needed to be disguised as a tree or bush though)

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    bunkers was ok

pyramid bunker was intriguing

door spikes were stupid although flame throwers were semi-cool

i liked the periscope though (needed to be disguised as a tree or bush though)
    lol spikes are an accident waiting to happen, just dumb. Pyramid looked good but I dunno about that "fire proof" test, I'm thinking Dutch Oven in that scenario.
    I just about died on the last episode when he setup the airsoft gun on the computer to shoot the crew when they got back from lunch, that was some good stuff right there.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    You should build a house up in the trees.
    Do want...

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Treehouse is good as long as it comes fully stocked with necessities, for example:
    EDIT: Hola you can have the one with the hairy legs.

Here's a shot of Nainoa last time he stopped in for a beer:

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ Without a Paddle reference...

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bought "Medicine for Mountaineering" last night. Looks like a pretty good little guide book.

in omnia paratus

You guys should check out the new Executive order The President just signed. Really scary stuff. Pretty much says the gov can confiscate anything from anyone in case of a "national emergency"

in omnia paratus

You guys should check out the new Executive order The President just signed. Really scary stuff. Pretty much says the gov can confiscate anything from anyone in case of a "national emergency"
    Link?
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I think it's meant a little bit more as "Putting this in place for when/if Iran nukes us" as opposed to a prelude to all of us calling each other "Comrade."
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    So I was a little let down by the Walking Dead Finale last night...

I mean big zombie battle that cleared out the "Red Shirts"

I understand Jimmy needed a viable death... But a botched rescue attempt?

I personally would have laid low and scouted back to the farm to see if the herd cleared out and if so re-fortified it etc...

WTF was the point of introducing the "Others" in season 2 and then completely not using them... AND then driving for "Hours" so now you can't bring them in as a plot foil. Especially since in Talking Dead they teased that Merl is coming back to season 3... It makes more sense for Merl to be a couple miles/hour from where they abandoned him in season 1... As opposed to a suburban tank of gas "Hours" of driving in a random direction.

I loved Andrea's run and fight... But then they bring in a sci-fi-ish fan boy character for some deus ex machina.

I thought it was stupid for Lori to spend half the season teasing Rick up to off Shane... Then when he does she's all pissed at him. As if being pregnant wasn't soap opera enough... I straight up HATE the Lori character and hope she become a zombie snack tray in season 1 of Episode 3.

And while I like the strategic idea of the prison as a place to hole up in season 3... I don't like that they are turning all "Fan Boy" with Sci-Fi Characters and Comicbook based locations...
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the gov can already do whatever it wants with or without these executive orders etc i dont see the point in caring honestly

nain-your expectations for the show are wayyy too high lol. im just glad it turned out this good so far tbh. no doubt lori is quite the sloot...brb one kid to watch...cant even watch them...starts acting irritationally the second she realizes hes gone meanwhile hes been on his own or sneaking out to see rick this entire season lol
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

I felt let down too, thought for sure Herschel was gonna get off'd this episode. Talking dead guys said they were originally going to kill him off too, so feels like it would have been a natural progression. Not sure about the comic character either, I mean the show is not the type of show to go all super hero with mystical powers style it seems to be based on normal people.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol that show is everything what not to do in a Zombie apocalypse.

Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    the gov can already do whatever it wants with or without these executive orders etc i dont see the point in caring honestly

nain-your expectations for the show are wayyy too high lol. im just glad it turned out this good so far tbh. no doubt lori is quite the sloot...brb one kid to watch...cant even watch them...starts acting irritationally the second she realizes hes gone meanwhile hes been on his own or sneaking out to see rick this entire season lol
    Well my expectations for the show are as a writer and how good stories are told... You introduce something, you develop it... Bring it to climax... And either delay the resolution... Or resolve in a way that opens up the next plot hook.

The show is turning into a bunch of random actions and slowly mixing in Fanboy elements... Which tends to drive the non-fanboy audience away.

I think the creators don't understand that their popularity comes from the regular viewer thinking "What would I do in this situation?" They're using the popularity to now insert fanboy elements... And that always kills your market share... Which kills all shows... I mean if Fanboy spin can kill the almighty Star Trek, it sure can take down a zombie show on AMC!

I mean when they were holed up on the Farm... That's something I can connect with and think about if I was in a zombie apocalypse... But a Hooded figure wielding a sword with two pet zombies... Inserted into the show just to please fanboys... Makes me disconnect.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    They talked about this in the late 90's and again after 9/11 that this Utah site was the new "Area 51 of domestic survaillence" that was under construction, and no one gave a damn, until it's coming on line.

Just like how no one cares about the coming water and agricultural crisis that won't be here for another 10 years.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I felt let down too, thought for sure Herschel was gonna get off'd this episode. Talking dead guys said they were originally going to kill him off too, so feels like it would have been a natural progression. Not sure about the comic character either, I mean the show is not the type of show to go all super hero with mystical powers style it seems to be based on normal people.
    Yeah I'm cool with Hershel character developing his rogue side... I bet when he was a boozer on the road in his younger years he spent some time in the pen... And when they get to the prison he'll have some cool tricks and such... Rick will go all Adolf Hitler and lock them down or something and Hershel will know how the cells work or how you can communicate a message through the toilet pipes type of thing.

I could live with that evolution of his character.

But yeah the Kitana wielding superhero just popping up all deus ex machina is pushing my "Suspension of disbelief" Especially when it's with one of my favorite characters Andrea!
    6'4"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i was surprised that they are following storyline when it comes to that character

(yes, that person is actually in the comic)

and the first thing that came to mind when rick and carl saw the herd was to run away from the house to draw them off

maybe shoot into the air then hide in a bunker (wait, they dont have one) or maybe the trees and let them walk past

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post
    lol that show is everything what not to do in a Zombie apocalypse.
    you mean keeping walkers in a barn and letting cows run free on the farm is a bad idear? brb fence + swamp will deff keep out hundreds of zombies
    Well my expectations for the show are as a writer and how good stories are told... You introduce something, you develop it... Bring it to climax... And either delay the resolution... Or resolve in a way that opens up the next plot hook.

The show is turning into a bunch of random actions and slowly mixing in Fanboy elements... Which tends to drive the non-fanboy audience away.

I think the creators don't understand that their popularity comes from the regular viewer thinking "What would I do in this situation?" They're using the popularity to now insert fanboy elements... And that always kills your market share... Which kills all shows... I mean if Fanboy spin can kill the almighty Star Trek, it sure can take down a zombie show on AMC!

I mean when they were holed up on the Farm... That's something I can connect with and think about if I was in a zombie apocalypse... But a Hooded figure wielding a sword with two pet zombies... Inserted into the show just to please fanboys... Makes me disconnect.
    fair enuf. i just think of how much worse it could be XD
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Well, my tomato plants are just exploding, now. 5 each of Brandywine and cherry tomato plants. The Poblano peppers are really starting to grow, too. What worries me, are the 2 remaining Cayenne plants. They seem to be growing a lot slower.

I'm testing the soil in the garden plot tonight. It'll probably get tilled here in a week or two.

in omnia paratus

Well, my tomato plants are just exploding, now. 5 each of Brandywine and cherry tomato plants. The Poblano peppers are really starting to grow, too. What worries me, are the 2 remaining Cayenne plants. They seem to be growing a lot slower.

I'm testing the soil in the garden plot tonight. It'll probably get tilled here in a week or two.
    Most pepper plants grow very slow in the early stages of their lives... One of the few exceptions actually is Poblano, which is a rapid grower early on.

Last year I was SHOCKED at how fast my Poblano outgrew all other peppers... So judging the Cayenne by the rate of the Poblano is a little bit like judging the speed of a turtle by how fast a cheetah runs.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    i was surprised that they are following storyline when it comes to that character

(yes, that person is actually in the comic)

and the first thing that came to mind when rick and carl saw the herd was to run away from the house to draw them off

maybe shoot into the air then hide in a bunker (wait, they dont have one) or maybe the trees and let them walk past
    Feel free to use spoiler tags in reply if you think it's warranted... (Not sure???)

But what's up with this Mishonne (SP?) Hooded Character in the Comics... Is she as douchebaggy super-hero as she appears at first glance?
    6'4"

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feel free to use spoiler tags in reply if you think it's warranted... (Not sure???)

But what's up with this Mishonne (SP?) Hooded Character in the Comics... Is she as douchebaggy super-hero as she appears at first glance?

/show

Oh, got a nice little surprise the other day. There's still the well pump and the pressure tank in the cold storage under the patio, and I come to find out that the Gf's grandma used to wash her car out of there, so the well is still hooked up!

in omnia paratus

bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post

/show
    pretty much. as soon as it showed that my gf and i looked at eachother like "gawd dammit wtf nooooooo" lol

i gotta agree with nainoa on the lori character too, its getting stupid. my main other gripe with the show right now is carl's acting. i mean i know he's a kid but damn, there are some really great child actors out there and he definitely aint one of em.
    THINK FOR YOURSELF, QUESTION AUTHORITY!

Instagram - @bury_me_in_sm0ke

Originally Posted by bubba289 View Post
    pretty much. as soon as it showed that my gf and i looked at eachother like "gawd dammit wtf nooooooo" lol

i gotta agree with nainoa on the lori character too, its getting stupid. my main other gripe with the show right now is carl's acting. i mean i know he's a kid but damn, there are some really great child actors out there and he definitely aint one of em.
    Yeah if I was Rick, I'd feed Lori to the Walkers, put Carl down as a "Mercy Killing" then pistol whip Glenn to death and start banging Maggie!
    6'4"

Oh, got a nice little surprise the other day. There's still the well pump and the pressure tank in the cold storage under the patio, and I come to find out that the Gf's grandma used to wash her car out of there, so the well is still hooked up!
    Yeah I've always had a well... Both here and at the new place... I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to friggin' pay for watering my garden and washing my laundry!
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Yeah if I was Rick, I'd feed Lori to the Walkers, put Carl down as a "Mercy Killing" then pistol whip Glenn to death and start banging Maggie!
    lmao

carl is a mercy killing
    lori is an honor killing

Use maggie to repopulate the planet
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

smh