Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FutureFoe View Post
    I KNOW! It burns me up everytime! I do a great deal of surf fishing in Galveston, so I throw for finger mullet in the surf. Sometimes it takes me a while to find a good school of 'em and before I know it my shoulders are on fire!
    EXACTLY.

LOL we've probably cast near each other before.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by NissanRob View Post
    Check out the new knife, the sheath contains a flint, the bottom unscrews to show a compass, and storage container for matches + fishing line (which I am going to replace with stronger line) The pictures dont do it justice, its about 15'' and all around badass. Sturdy, sharp, I like it.

That's a nice one... But a little "Over Gunned."

Just like how a man should own 2 chainsaws... you should also own 2 knives...

The knife you are now missing is a smaller... Say 3-4 inch blade... With serations near the blade base(And Blood Groove)...

This will go a long way towards helping you break down game in a SHTF situation.

My "Blade" situation currently looks like...

Light Machete
    Heavy Machete
    Long slice knife
    Short grind knife
    3 hatchets
    2 axes
    1 splitting maul
    set of feathers.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    That's a nice one... But a little "Over Gunned."

Just like how a man should own 2 chainsaws... you should also own 2 knives...

The knife you are now missing is a smaller... Say 3-4 inch blade... With serations near the blade base(And Blood Groove)...

This will go a long way towards helping you break down game in a SHTF situation.

My "Blade" situation currently looks like...

Light Machete
    Heavy Machete
    Long slice knife
    Short grind knife
    3 hatchets
    2 axes
    1 splitting maul
    set of feathers.
    ya I want to get a much smaller knife, and as you mentioned serrated, I couldn't pass up the deal I got on that one and it handles very well. The back of the blade has serrations but more for light-medium sawing.

I am picking up a remington 700 sps ss .308 tomorrow, last 2 in my whole area, .308's are going as soon as shops get them in. I am going to hit the range as much as I can, and eventually pick up a shotgun, my two preferred weapons in a SHTF scenario.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    ya I want to get a much smaller knife, and as you mentioned serrated, I couldn't pass up the deal I got on that one and it handles very well. The back of the blade has serrations but more for light-medium sawing.

Idealy the serations you want... Are going to match filing rods... That you would then use to sharpen your chainsaw... Or in a SHTF situation, you Bow saw.

Something where you're talking about... Say a slightly greater than 1/8 of an inch tooth span.

Some of the joints you'd have to take apart, or bones to cut into (For KICK ASS MARROW) you'll need that level of corase tooth.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DieselRobert1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Idealy the serations you want... Are going to match filing rods... That you would then use to sharpen your chainsaw... Or in a SHTF situation, you Bow saw.

Something where you're talking about... Say a slightly greater than 1/8 of an inch tooth span.

Some of the joints you'd have to take apart, or bones to cut into (For KICK ASS MARROW) you'll need that level of corase tooth.
    oh nice, thank you. Ya I started lightly preparing for SHTF scenario. I WANT, and the inner army sniper in my wants a ghillie suit but we'll see where that goes. I am looking at a nice bag, pretty good size, and just tools to get food, because I don't have the room to store food.

oh nice, thank you. Ya I started lightly preparing for SHTF scenario. I WANT, and the inner army sniper in my wants a ghillie suit but we'll see where that goes. I am looking at a nice bag, pretty good size, and just tools to get food, because I don't have the room to store food.
    You have room to get a bulk of Peanut butter and a large bag of rice... And that's enough to hold one over on basic nutrition for Dirt Cheap for a while.

Long enough to make your way in a SHTF situation to Longville Minnesota to seek out "Nainoa's Recluse Army"

6'4"

You have room to get a bulk of Peanut butter and a large bag of rice... And that's enough to hold one over on basic nutrition for Dirt Cheap for a while.

Long enough to make your way in a SHTF situation to Longville Minnesota to seek out "Nainoa's Recluse Army"

Will you accept me if I am in a ghillie suit? Either a zombie apoc, or a SHTF is going to push me into wearing it :P Good call on the rice, i thought about it, but I work so much getting to the store is a chore, especially with college. Hopefully I can get some soon.

I got my Remington 700 today also, I just need to find some .308 win ammo! Walmart hasn't seen a shipment in 2 months.

I was also thinking as a backup tent, buying some of that tarp that is large enough to cover a shed, along with some strong rope, having the ability to make a backup shelter? I am going to buy a 1-2 person tent, along with a sleeping bag, but a tarp could be handy for a multitude of reasons, quickest lean two if I ever saw one.
    Last edited by NissanRob; 02-07-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Will you accept me if I am in a ghillie suit? Either a zombie apoc, or a SHTF is going to push me into wearing it :P

I got my remington 700 today also, I just need to find some .308 win ammo! Walmart hasn't seen a shipment in 2 months.
    What I'm all about is skills.... Bring an important skill.... Or a willingness to work liberal aplication of the word "Sir." And it elevates things...

I mean if a guy is a field medic, and knows how to Nixtamalize Corn... He's worth FAR MORE to me, than a guy who's got some fancy gear he's never tested in a life or death situation, and wants to play Rambo...

Life bulding skills are what will be needed in any SHTF situation... Far more than having some guns and knives.

You walk into my camp... You start out washing blankets and grinding corn and have to "Prove" you way up to the trust of being able to hold a weapon... Unless you have a skill...

No way in sweet hell do I let any Armed Man into my area... So he has a chance to put a gun to my wife's head and make demands.

I'm from the direct blood line of Aleric the Vandal... The Visigoth General who sacked Rome... My family has served as mercenaries, hessians, sell swords, warriors and soldiers in some of the great battles of all history for over 13 centuries...

Trust me... Strong am I with the Righteous Kill Gene Side of the force.
    6'4"

Will you accept me if I am in a ghillie suit? Either a zombie apoc, or a SHTF is going to push me into wearing it :P Good call on the rice, i thought about it, but I work so much getting to the store is a chore, especially with college. Hopefully I can get some soon.

I got my Remington 700 today also, I just need to find some .308 win ammo! Walmart hasn't seen a shipment in 2 months.

I was also thinking as a backup tent, buying some of that tarp that is large enough to cover a shed, along with some strong rope, having the ability to make a backup shelter? I am going to buy a 1-2 person tent, along with a sleeping bag, but a tarp could be handy for a multitude of reasons, quickest lean two if I ever saw one.
    Actually... If you camp enough... You'll learn to never allow yourslef to be without a couple of tarps.

Always nice to be able to string a couple into the trees during a long rainy day and just angle them... Sit back and chill.
    6'4"

What I'm all about is skills.... Bring an important skill.... Or a willingness to work liberal aplication of the word "Sir." And it elevates things...

I mean if a guy is a field medic, and knows how to Nixtamalize Corn... He's worth FAR MORE to me, than a guy who's got some fancy gear he's never tested in a life or death situation, and wants to play Rambo...

Life bulding skills are what will be needed in any SHTF situation... Far more than having some guns and knives.

You walk into my camp... You start out washing blankets and grinding corn and have to "Prove" you way up to the trust of being able to hold a weapon... Unless you have a skill...

No way in sweet hell do I let any Armed Man into my area... So he has a chance to put a gun to my wife's head and make demands.

I'm from the direct blood line of Aleric the Vandal... The Visigoth General who sacked Rome... My family has served as mercenaries, hessians, sell swords, warriors and soldiers in some of the great battles of all history for over 13 centuries...

I understand what you're saying, and didn't mean anything newbish about doning a ghillie suit. I am going to get a degree in Health Sciences, I think I want to work towards being an EMT, before I go to the police academy. I want to be an in field where I can help people, whether that be saving someone from hemorrhaging blood, or stopping the guy who just tried to rob a family at home. All the stuff I have prepared with so far, minus the stuff I wanted to protect myself, is all for others, I figure if SHTF tons of people won't know what to do or who to turn to, so its up to those of us who want to help, to step up.

FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000) FutureFoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I understand what you're saying, and didn't mean anything newbish about doning a ghillie suit. I am going to get a degree in Health Sciences, I think I want to work towards being an EMT, before I go to the police academy. I want to be an in field where I can help people, whether that be saving someone from hemorrhaging blood, or stopping the guy who just tried to rob a family at home. All the stuff I have prepared with so far, minus the stuff I wanted to protect myself, is all for others, I figure if SHTF tons of people won't know what to do or who to turn to, so its up to those of us who want to help, to step up.
    Excellent post and noble idea! That's the only reason I am attending EMT school (at my employers expense), so that I can help others in the real world. It would come in handy in case of an emergency at work (chemical plant), but I think it's just good knowledge to have in general.
    BS, CSCS

******official misc photography crew******

I have many sayings that I live my life by... Some of them are hardcore and all that good jaz...

But in "The top 3" of the Important Top 10 is: "The Ability to serve others is just as important to the path of a good life as the ability to accomplish great challenges."
    6'4"

I am looking at getting this bag in black, in there biggest version. I thinking keeping the camo to just aghillie suit, which is stored until needed, would keep down suspicion and avoid attention to.
    http://www.greatoutdoorsdepot.com/rio-grande.html

I have another small-medium duffle bag I am looking at as a secondary, and a rifle case is what I would be carrying. If SHTF, I think it would be to dangerous to board up in your house, people could set it ablaze and just smoke you out, so I want to go on the move.

I may get a 12 gauge as my secondary weapon, or a handgun, but it's up in the air at the moment.

I have a semi-planned route to make my way to Tennessee, and since I have family there and the town is small, supplies may be more readily available.
    Last edited by NissanRob; 02-07-2009 at 09:49 PM.

Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok I realize most of the people on here are bodyspace survivors but I wanted to share something in the event that maybe one person on here learns from it. If you aren't serious about survival quit reading now if you really wanna survive then read on.

Gear and grub is great but you may lose it all, but your training can never be taken away from you. You need some serious training. I am an infantry Marine and still feel the need to train my martial skills. I've definitely learned more training on my own with companies like Tactical Response than from the training the Marine Corps gave me. Tactical Response is based in Camden TN but they have mobile classes all over the country. This training may very well save your life someday. You can check them out at www. Tactical Response .com .

Get an account at www. getoffthex .com its their forum and then check out under the skills subheading the Tactical Response Course Reviews section. Check out the reviews and tell me you aren't interested.

Pm me if you have questions.

Here's a review of of one of the classes I recently took with them.

Last year I took Fighting Pistols using an HK USP 45 and an HSGI Drop Holster. This year having overcome the little-man syndrome I reappeared sporting two Glock 19's using a Raven Concealment Holster at the 4 o'clock and one of there trigger guard covers carrying for weak handed draw at the 1 o'clock. I carried a Raven Concealment double mag pouch at the 8 o'clock. Obviously we should train like we fight so I used inside the waste band holsters as some other students were training for use in active duty roles wore drop holsters. I'd definitely recommend everyone take this class carrying their real daily carry weapon and using their normal method. Last year I used surefire defender earplugs and this year I took everyone's advice and wore electronic ear muffs in particular. MSA Sordin Supreme Pros they worked flawlessly.

The instructors this year were tremendous as always and I appreciate all the effort James, Brian, and Allen put into the class. It is clear to everyone they really do care and aren't just doing a job. I must admit having so thoroughly enjoyed James, Jody H, and Jay last year I was worried I wouldn't get the good instructors again this year. Little did I know they're all good. And if you are worried that James's jokes won't be funny the second time around let me tell you they are just as good the second time around even as you anticipate the punch line you already know is forthcoming.

The second time around I really honed some rough edges which came with a new weapon as well as some concepts I've heard infinite times but hadn't fully applied to my shooting. For instance we've all heard of Trigger Control. The question is, who amongst us actually uses good trigger control on every single shot? Not many of us. The Allen Dot Drill changed my life. You have to use true trigger control to score hits in these drills. My groups have always been scattered but relatively accurate as if I've mastered the art of controlled jerking but now when I focus on proper trigger squeeze and using the proper trigger reset method which we've all heard of but may not really be applying my groups shrink enormously. I have walked away from this class realizing to be a true warrior and gunfighter there is no secret. Master and I mean truly master the fundamentals. Don't just hear what you need to do and fail to apply it. Really learn and incorporate it into your training. I can't count the number of times I've seen people say I would normally rack the slide to ensure my weapon is loaded while conducting a reload as I was trained to do, but ammo is expensive and I don't wanna eject the existing round out of the chamber. I will in combat just to be safe but not this time after all I'm just training.
    The class was life changing the first time around but I definitely think taking it twice was a great decision and made all the difference for me personally. Like swimming lessons. I may have learned to swim a little bit but that second lesson really sets it in stone, makes some things more clear, and builds enormous confidence. I really picked up some skills like proper trigger reset, good trigger control and proper responses to stoppages weak and strong hand went a lot smoother than the last time I was instructed in them.

I followed fighting pistols up immediately with Advanced Fighting Pistols there is no need to wait. Taking them both back to back is definitely the way to go.

I intend to make the trip to Camden, TN and attend alumni weekend this year and hopefully take Immediate Action Medical as well as attending the Fighting Rifle and Advanced Fighting Rifle this fall in Bastrop, TX. The Fight is also high on my list. Following that Its my hope to begin making at least 2 trips to Camden a year to hit a contractor class and alumni weekend. Obviously budget and wife permitting. James is really quick to encourage everyone to take as many classes from as many instructors as possible but its gonna be hard to take classes from another school til I manage to take all the tactical Response classes I can. Maybe I can squeeze in a few classes hear locally while I save for trips to Camden and the Mobile Classes coming to Bastrop.

I must also say that the class handout is a great source of knowledge and a great read.
    Training to be BIGGER STRONGER and FASTER
    Check out my Blog at www.BeefTrain.com

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have many sayings that I live my life by... Some of them are hardcore and all that good jaz...

But in "The top 3" of the Important Top 10 is: "The Ability to serve others is just as important to the path of a good life as the ability to accomplish great challenges."
    Oh shi-

You are a mod now. Congrats, you deserve it.

Would you mind posting the entire top 10?
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

I knew it! I knew it!

Admit to it - you are a Jedi Knight arent you?

Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post
    I knew it! I knew it!

Admit to it - you are a Jedi Knight arent you?
    Sigh...

Yes... Got me you have...

I are the Yoda...

All your base are belong to us!

6'4"

Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    Oh shi-

You are a mod now. Congrats, you deserve it.

Would you mind posting the entire top 10?
    Well the biggest mistake I made was numbering my Damn Sayings... Not I realize that I've got more than 10... And I can never remember which one is which number. (Got to memorize the numbers of them)

But when it comes to the "Nainoa-isms"

Much like the lessons and wisdoms that the great currents of life try to teach us... It's best to always pay attention and collect the wisdom than it is to just have it fed to you.

However... I can tell you that Nainoa-ism #1 is "Personal Accountability is the high water mark of a man... Don't spend your life making low tide excuses!"
    6'4"

ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bumping this up, since I'm slowly making my girlfriend come around to the fact that we are completely unprepared, and if something were to happen, we'd be screwed.

(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ CRNAstylin's Avatar
    CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

got enough guns (need a little more ammo tho) also have propane heaters w/tanks, knives, and most importantly---- a farm to go to in the event of trouble.

I heard a guy talking about the great depression once, how his relatives in the city went hungry and had to try to steal just to eat... he said "we were dirt poor but at least we always had something to eat"

I'll never cut ties with the farm, thankful i grew up on one

My Body, My Temple. MANOSTEEL00's Avatar
    MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have this underneath my pillow:

So did anyone catch the show that was on After Deadliest Catch...

"The Alasak Expirament... Out of the wild."

Last year the TAE was a bunch of city kitties dropped in the Alaskan Wilderness with a cabin of some sort... no meat and various sets of challenges to survive for 3 months.

This year... They've taken 9 of the stupidest people to ever fail out of the Jay Walk All Stars and dropped them off with 3 days of piss poor survival training and they have to hike in stages from shelter to shelter across one of the most verdant and forgiving parts of Alaska.

Now I understand a certain level of "City guy just doesn't know this."

But these people are PIG STUPID.

They land and there's a pile of gear... They are supposed to sort out what to leave and what to take on their 4 to 6 week trek.

They decide to keep it all...

Now this isn't "Should we bring the blow torch or the tiki torches" type of ****...

These retards packed up Ukelele's and baby bath tubs. So that each of them had a 60-80 pound pack!

Then rather than follow the map they were provided they decided to climb a small mountain, and nearly kill every one. for a "Short Cut" on the 2-d map.

Now I can forgive a lot of the other stupid **** that happened...

I can even look the other way on stuff like the guy who shot a squirrel from 10 feet away with a 410, and couldn't figure out what happened to the body.

And while it's hard I can even gut down the whole "Trying to Net Salmon" DOWN STREAM!

But the absolute best, was when fishing failed... They went to what they called "Plan B" Which was "Throwing rocks at Birds."

WTF? That's Plan B... You even have a gun retards...

"Throwing Rocks at Birds" should be like "Plan J, or Plan Q"

The only meat they managed to score was when one dude spotted a mouse in a field, so he took his shoe off and threw it at the mouse, stunning it just long enough for him to catch it.

Then they argued over the 9 person portions of roasted mouse... One lady **** a sharp clawed kitten because she didn't get her 3 calorie portion!

This is quite possibly the best comedy on TV ATM.
    6'4"

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, I'm have to check that show out... sounds like a good time.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    lol, I'm have to check that show out... sounds like a good time.
    When they said... "Time for plan B... Throwing Rocks at Birds." With dead pan serious CONFIDENCE... I damn near laughed so hard that blood came out my nose.
    6'4"

When they said... "Time for plan B... Throwing Rocks at Birds." With dead pan serious CONFIDENCE... I damn near laughed so hard that blood came out my nose.
    lol, that is almost as much fail as will Ferrell being on the next Man Vs. Wild.

I think they have it beat though.

Reminder: The Alaska Expirament is on tonight on the Discovery Channel

Great comedy to help people learn what not to do in a survival situation!
    6'4"

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah like putting your boots too close to the fire to dry them off.

I'm glad that old lady left. She talked so much **** about how she was a hunter. She broke down and quit. I'm excited to see what tonight's episode brings.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks for the heads up! I've got a good chance to catch it tonight, no workout scheduled and the wife leaves for work at 7 PM.

Location: County Durham - North Eaat, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) polar_bear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys just noticed this thread.
    One of my main reasons for wanting to get fit is to increase my future survival prospects
    = Davi =
    ================================

MyProtein Discount Code: MP98299

SMASH IT OUT ON THE CHEST !!!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7578244.stm

http://www.musclechronicle.com MuscleChronicle.com | Because Muscle Matters
    ITS TIME TO ACT