Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 3806
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    agreed

i would have made magic with that girl
    lol I was in love in short order. She even found dumbass some underwear lol.

^ catch the edit above?

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    ^LmAo swim goggles?

Yes, fire and machete for sure... That one episode the woman brought a little pot to boil water in. I lol'd, she brought the kitchen with her.
    yeah swim goggles. and then he took one swim out and started ranting about sharks and headed back to shore

the pots not that bad. boiling/holding water is good but the other 2 are way more important

lol I was in love in short order. She even found dumbass some underwear lol.
    ^ catch the edit above?
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

bump for nainoa
    caught the new ep of naked and afraid

she chose a knife and he chose swim goggles

(he didnt even like the water and didnt want to eat sealife)

all i remember is that it was a week before they ate any meat or had fire

so i believe the 2 best things to have in that situation is a machete and a firestarter

then you work on the basics:

water
    shelter
    fire
    food
    clothes/footwear

and that lady got mauled by repeated bug bites

(did they forget about mudbaths)
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah swim goggles. and then he took one swim out and started ranting about sharks and headed back to shore

the pots not that bad. boiling/holding water is good but the other 2 are way more important

Yeah while the pot aint horrible, especially where they were at they were unlikely to find trash to boil water with... still you need fire first. I never finished the episode but I believe they ended up using a primitive method to acquire fire anyway so it worked out well.

Yeah while the pot aint horrible, especially where they were at they were unlikely to find trash to boil water with... still you need fire first. I never finished the episode but I believe they ended up using a primitive method to acquire fire anyway so it worked out well.
    yeah, they either go plow or bow

im not awesome at either so a firestarter would really help

i havent seen this one, will need to search

That dude was a fuggin dickhead too, he's lucky she was very submissive and just tried to keep him happy. He almost died twice lol. He did collect a **** ton of firewood, but when he ran out of steam after like 5 days he turned into an ass and wouldn't do anything.

That dude was a fuggin dickhead too, he's lucky she was very submissive and just tried to keep him happy. He almost died twice lol. He did collect a **** ton of firewood, but when he ran out of steam after like 5 days he turned into an ass and wouldn't do anything.
    lol, sounds like what the swim goggles guy did

(just collected a ton of firewood and didnt even get food)

i wonder if they know what type of area they go into

because if there was a stream like that i would be tempted to ask for a water filter

lol, sounds like what the swim goggles guy did

(just collected a ton of firewood and didnt even get food)

i wonder if they know what type of area they go into

because if there was a stream like that i would be tempted to ask for a water filter
    I dunno what's wrong with these people. The coolest thing about fire is you can let it burn out and the coals stay hot for a while, so it doesn't really matter if you run out during the day while you're out collecting food. The jungle guy just got firewood all day long and sat in camp. He went out to explore and fell down a cliff and came back and tried to get some sympathy from the chick. Then she went out to get away from him and caught a turtle. I've only seen those two episodes and in both cases the chicks just beat hte guys down completely in terms of usefulness. That dude with the Hawaiian chick just laid in the shade for 5 days with a sunburn lmao. Wife lost it when he complained about the chick bringing him coconuts instead of water, she wanted to jump through the TV and strangle him.

I dunno what's wrong with these people. The coolest thing about fire is you can let it burn out and the coals stay hot for a while, so it doesn't really matter if you run out during the day while you're out collecting food. The jungle guy just got firewood all day long and sat in camp. He went out to explore and fell down a cliff and came back and tried to get some sympathy from the chick. Then she went out to get away from him and caught a turtle. I've only seen those two episodes and in both cases the chicks just beat hte guys down completely in terms of usefulness. That dude with the Hawaiian chick just laid in the shade for 5 days with a sunburn lmao. Wife lost it when he complained about the chick bringing him coconuts instead of water, she wanted to jump through the TV and strangle him.

they probably do it for ratings

goggles did same thing. drank coconuts and water for a week

then complained about the ocean and wouldnt eat the urchin she caught

finally she caught a lobster and he ate that

then 2 weeks they catch a small croc and ate that

i wouldve been eating rats/crocs at day 3!

they probably do it for ratings

goggles did same thing. drank coconuts and water for a week

then complained about the ocean and wouldnt eat the urchin she caught

finally she caught a lobster and he ate that

then 2 weeks they catch a small croc and ate that

i wouldve been eating rats/crocs at day 3!
    Croc should be good eats and depending on the situation/environment a small one would be my first target.

Lmao Ryou, watching that goggles episode on DVR, two minutes in you can see dude is a huge douche. This guys is afraid of eeeeverything, hates snakes, hates spiders, hates ants, hates gators, probly hates women and likes men to.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And so the race riots have begun. They'll fan the flames on these until it gives the administration an excuse to declare martial law..........
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Lmao Ryou, watching that goggles episode on DVR, two minutes in you can see dude is a huge douche. This guys is afraid of eeeeverything, hates snakes, hates spiders, hates ants, hates gators, probly hates women and likes men to.
    he seemed ok. just not prepared

and still not as bad as sunburn guy

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    And so the race riots have begun. They'll fan the flames on these until it gives the administration an excuse to declare martial law..........

If I dint know any better it seems like the gov. and the gov. controlled liberal MSM want social unrest...
    FBHO

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post
    If I dint know any better it seems like the gov. and the gov. controlled liberal MSM want social unrest...
    Absolutely.

Ratings for the media and excuses for more control and intervention by the government.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I don't think that's the right way to look at it...

I mean the world is going to hell in a handbasket, because we the people keep making crappy handbaskets... A culture is based on the values of social groups... The values of groups of individuals is based on the values of the individual families and individuals.

The American System of Democratic Government is based on giving people what they want in the way they want it by their world view.

The Focus has to be "How do I improve the world around me with my own 2 hands" Anything else, when viewed through the right kind of lense, is a waste of your time.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

back to survival talk

nainoa, did you catch that episode?

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Absolutely.

Ratings for the media and excuses for more control and intervention by the government.

Bingo

back to survival talk

Naked hippy show, no thanks.

Good stuff to have in your medic kit or BOB.

Last edited by 2k10SS; 07-16-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    FBHO

Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post
    Good stuff to have in your medic kit or BOB.

Check. Except mine doesn't say "Combat Gauze" it's just hte normal Quick Clot stuff.

Check. Except mine doesn't say "Combat Gauze" it's just hte normal Quick Clot stuff.
    check check

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    back to survival talk

I assume you're referring to the show "Naked and Afraid?"

I can't really watch a whole one of those... Seems like they always get to this point where the girl is doing all of the really important work, the guy is drinking bad water and complaining like a little puss and they seem to get into the inevitable argument at exactly the same time that I need to clean a load of poop out of my daughter's diaper, and can't bring myself back to watching the show again.

In other news... I've got some freelance writing prospects that are showing up at the corners. Magazine articles and web blogs and such. Some of them are for outdoors related companies. I thinking about taking the jump and leaving advertising behind for good, submit some articles and see what happens!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I assume you're referring to the show "Naked and Afraid?"

I can't really watch a whole one of those... Seems like they always get to this point where the girl is doing all of the really important work, the guy is drinking bad water and complaining like a little puss and they seem to get into the inevitable argument at exactly the same time that I need to clean a load of poop out of my daughter's diaper, and can't bring myself back to watching the show again.
    yeah, thats pretty much it

In other news... I've got some freelance writing prospects that are showing up at the corners. Magazine articles and web blogs and such. Some of them are for outdoors related companies. I thinking about taking the jump and leaving advertising behind for good, submit some articles and see what happens!
    good for you. you do write quite a bit

yeah, thats pretty much it

good for you. you do write quite a bit
    Yeah at $35 per 500 words...

I figure my monthly income could be...

One hundred Billion Dollars!
    6'4"

Yeah at $35 per 500 words...

I figure my monthly income could be...

One hundred Billion Dollars!

lol, i think you just found one of your dream jobs

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a small shop in our little town that's been empty ever since we moved there. I'm thinking of starting up a little general store type of thing. Sell some survival and camping items, odds and ends, and bike repair stuff, since we are on the end of a 60+ mile bike trail. I think I'd call it "Aww, Crap!" because that's what you'd be saying if you needed anything I sold....

in omnia paratus

There's a small shop in our little town that's been empty ever since we moved there. I'm thinking of starting up a little general store type of thing. Sell some survival and camping items, odds and ends, and bike repair stuff, since we are on the end of a 60+ mile bike trail. I think I'd call it "Aww, Crap!" because that's what you'd be saying if you needed anything I sold....
    Well, if you're serious... I am actually a marketing consultant, complete with a degree and 15 years experience with small business who works at a really cheap rate!

6'4"

I'm thinking about it more and more. I'd also like to get an FFl to carry ammo and have people get their internet purchases shipped to the store. The only thing is, not many businesses survive in our little town for long, other than the bar......

in omnia paratus

I'm thinking about it more and more. I'd also like to get an FFl to carry ammo and have people get their internet purchases shipped to the store. The only thing is, not many businesses survive in our little town for long, other than the bar......
    Well Step 1: Identify your target market.

I mean lets say you live in a town full of transexuals and gay men... You will inevitably make more money selling sex lube than gun oil.

So if you're at the head of a biking trail... I would go to whatever car park or bike launch etc... And watch and talk to the people who are using it... Are they camping... Are they having trouble finding the right gear.... If so what kind of gear and things to do they need the most or most often.

Then I would also seek out local biking guides and outfitters... MN has guys who do this for a living or at least as a side hustle... Call a couple of them up cold... Pitch them your idea and see what they say.

Doing that kind of on the ground research will make the difference between getting by while you find your way in the new marketplace and career change... And possibly going bankrupt and having your town over run by transexual hookers who suspiciously smell of Remoil.
    6'4"

Well, we live in Ely, Iowa. Small town of 1700 or so stuck between Cedar Rapids and Iowa City. Even though the housing developments are sprouting up, we're still a small farming community. I'd say the customer base would be the small town farmers and hunters that don't want to go into the city to get a box of ammo, the bicyclists that need something, and most importantly, I'd cater to the city kitties moving out to the suburbs that are paranoid and know nothing about real survival and prepping.....

in omnia paratus

BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100) BasketballSaint is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm sure if there was a zombie apocalypse going on nobody would worry about going to their daily job as a cashier at dollar general.
    Free food access everywhere.

I'd mainly focus on getting a hummer or big a*s truck and a year supply of gas.
    Then focus on guns, ammo, and melee weapons.
    I'm not taking any females with me.. if I've learned anything from watching TV, b*tches will only slow you down.

I got a stockpile supply of porn videos on my cellular device and I got 2 functioning arms.
    Females will want to have sex then they get pregnant then u gotta worry about zombies and a baby smh, leave the hoes behind.

Once i get my truck and guns/weapons I'll most likely get a sh*t load of cookies and pizza type items with a convientional toaster oven and if by some chance wifi is available I'll update my ******** status every 2 hours.