legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I might sound dum but what is HITT?

I know its High Intensity Interval Training, but what does it actually consist of. I looked on internet for infomation couldn't find anything relevant.

I'm sorry if i sound totally thick, i did this at college but never understood it.

proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000) proc23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    High Intensity Interval Training for instance sprinting 1 minutes walking 1 minutes and so on for 30+ minutes
    My real stats > your e-stats
    I rep back.
    Lots of people can talk sh*t on the internet you're not special.

They call me Cromartie All_Swoled_Up's Avatar
    All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) All_Swoled_Up is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you checked the "article" section here at BB.com? There are several that may answer your question. Here are few. Just search for more.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=HIIT
    SHEEPDOG #36 *S* 1\*
    ~
    Then there are the wolves and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy. Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.
    ~
    Owe negs to:

Owed reps from:

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Training with short burst anaerobic exercise(usually sprinting), with rest periods in between (usually walking).

This is the same thing we do when we squat/rest/repeat.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oo i c now, never thought to look on articles my bad. thanks

VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was a fan of this article on HIIT:

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~wneumann/file...lla_cardio.pdf

Guerilla Cardio

Registered User WANNAGETHEALTHY's Avatar
    WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WANNAGETHEALTHY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope it doesn't sound dumb, I was wondering that myself.
    I MAY BE FAT BUT MY FAT IS GOING TO BE HARD!!!