Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

5% body fat naturally without cardio?

Without drugs? Without cutting supps? Is it possible? YES!!!

First of all, THANK YOU to bodybuilding.com community for helping me get when I am today. You guys are the greatest!

1. Story:
    I finished college in 2004, and was pretty scrawny. During college I didn't have the time or resources to be super consistent with my diet or training, so I did what I could. I finished college weighing in around 170 pounds, and was in okay shape.

I've been lifting weights pretty seriously over the last four years, and made some awesome progress. Last spring I weighed in at 209 pounds, and left a huge number of personal records in my tracks, including a 505 lb deadlift (one of the few lifts I would max out on regularly) among others. It felt great.

I started grad school last fall, and stopped training for six months because I was too busy (I would drop in the gym a few times a month when I had time). My weight decreased to about 185 and I lost a ton of strength.

Toward the end of March I decided I'd had enough. Grad school was sucking, and I decided it was not worth compromising my fitness. So I decided to begin a rigorous training and diet plan that would get me shredded. I was ready to put in the hard work and dedication it would take. I knew it would not be easy.

2. How I did it:
    Having already lost a great deal of muscle before the cut (6 months of no training and no diet will do that), I knew I would not be a huge muscular guy when I was finished. However, I would not be scrawny either. I also knew that I needed to restore as much muscle as I could (or preserve what I still had) while also reducing my body fat. Thus, I figured that cardio would be more detrimental than helpful. So I decided to accomplish my goal without using cardio - I would lift weights and that's it.

Also, I would not use any drugs or cutting supps (such as Hydroxycut). I would not use creatine, whey protein, or any of that stuff. I would use only whole foods and a multivitamin. The one stimulant I would use, caffeine, would come from 32 ounces of coffee that I would enjoy every day.

2a. Diet:
    My diet was pretty consistent, and looked like this:

Meal 1:
    4 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    pinch of cheddar cheese
    1/2 cup oats OR 2 slices Ezekiel bread

Meal 2:
    Grilled chicken breast (or grilled trimmed NY steak)
    Raw broccoli
    1/3 yam
    Coffee

Meal 3:
    Raw broccoli
    1/3 yam
    Coffee

Meal 4:
    Raw salad (just greens)
    1 or 2 tbsp almond butter OR walnuts OR 1/3 yam

Meal 5:
    1 or 2 tbsp almond butter or walnuts

Sometimes I would eat tuna instead of chicken/beef, and I would sometimes eat 1/2 cup of oats instead of yams.

Occasionally, I would replace all carbs with extra meat or nuts for a few days.

I would usually have a refeed meal every two weeks or so; sometimes I would go much longer. Toward the beginning, the meal was usually dirty. One time I ate an entire large meat lover's pizza, and another time I ate an entire box of Special K with an entire carton of almond milk. At the end it would be primarily good carbs (4 cups whole wheat pasta with lots of marinara and meatballs). I would usually have several glasses of wine (or make mixed drinks with vodka and diet soda) and some sugar-free chocolates. The idea was to make sure that I had enough fuel for training, and to ensure that my metabolism didn't tank. The purpose of the meal was not to satisfy cravings. Having the alcohol and chocolates helped me to relax and enjoy life every once in a while.

I took a break from the diet for one week at the beginning of June. I figured this would be helpful, as I was mentally and physically exhausted from school, and I could use a bit of a break before resuming the next few weeks of diet and training. During that time, I ate a "normal" diet, but with extra protein.

2b. Training:
    I lifted 6 days a week using a split as follows:

Day 1 (chest, triceps, abs)
    Day 2 (hamstrings, glutes, lower back, calves)
    Day 3 (back, biceps, abs)
    Day 4 (thighs, calves)
    Day 5 (shoulders)
    Day 6 (full body destruction)

My workouts were focused on mind-muscle connection and time under tension. Everything was controlled with intense muscle contraction and just enough rest to ensure that the next set could be completed with good control and intensity. Since I would be working most body parts just once a week (excluding the full body workout), I would perform several different exercises for each body part, and would completely obliterate them during each workout. Intensity was the name of the game.

3. The results:
    Today I measured my BF% using a 9-site regression. I currently weigh 169 lbs. My BF was calculated as 5.11%. I have veins everywhere: On my stomach, all over my legs, back, and arms. I have visible striations in my arms, back, and torso. According to the regression calculation, I have 160 pounds of lean mass. I did it!

I am leaving for vacation today, and am looking forward to enjoying some good food and taking a break from training. I could use a break!

When I get back, I am more focused than ever on performing a clean bulk to reclaim my lost muscle, and bringing an awesome physique next summer.

4. Miscellaneous:
    I experimented with BCAAs during my workouts a few times. I would dissolve 30g into my water. The effect was awesome; my workouts were supercharged. But I only did it a few times, as I was concerned about the extra calories. However, I think I will be incorporating them into my plan when I start up again after vacation.

A few weeks ago I was doing upper back on the day after a refeed. I went to the chin bar to warm up, and ended up doing 45 pull ups, a personal record by more than 10! Carb loading really does work! I was not only excited about the record - it was reassuring that even if I felt like I had zero strength and I was deteriorating, being strong and athletic again was only a few good meals away.

My cardiovascular fitness is awesome even though I have not been training it directly. I attribute this to the quality of my weight training workouts and the clean diet.

It was not easy. You have to get over the fact that you're going to feel hungry for many months, and your strength (and sometimes endurance) will not be all that great. You will feel cold and miserable at times, you will get headaches, you might get tired of focusing on training and eating. Life may seem dull and not worth dealing with. But if you can hang in there, it will be worth it. After a while, quitting will no longer cross your mind, and you will have transcended. You will learn a huge amount about your body, and even more importantly, you will achieve a deeper understanding of yourself.

My conclusion is that diet really is the foundation of bodybuilding. It should be taken very seriously no matter what your athletic goals are. Many times it is easier to assume that extra cardio or harder training will compensate for a not-so-good diet. However, I believe that making a serious effort to improve your diet will have amazing effects on your athletic performance and will help you to achieve your goals. More importantly, it will improve your mind, and your commitment to your sport.

Also, it is easy to get discouraged and quit when you have lost something that you have worked hard for. I lost a ton of muscle before I started this cut. However, I did not let that stand in my way. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You might be tired from your previous journey and quit before you start. The first thing you have to do is stop dwelling on the past. Keep your mind focused on the here and now. When times get tough, just keep your feet moving and don't let yourself stop. If you can do this, you will reach your goal.

I'll be signing of soon and will be gone for a couple weeks to go get some much needed R&R. Best of luck in your training, and more importantly, your diet!

-Horseradish
    100% Natural

cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbrickhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good job. i don't think i'll ever be down to even 8%.

churn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) churn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) churn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) churn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) churn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) churn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, glad you got such great results and that you are happy with them

as for the 5% thing, I played high school not too long ago and some of the kids had about 5% eating whatever they wanted and slacking in most of the weight work and breezing through the running they made us do

pretty crazy, i wish i were so lucky
    Weight - 183
    Height - 5'9"
    BF: cutting from 11 to 7

1RM:
    Bench - 315
    Squat - 400

fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fromfat2fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    time frame?
    reps owed:

negs owed:

Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horseradish is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fromfat2fit View Post
    time frame?
    Somewhere around 16-17 weeks. Progress pretty much stabilized over the last three weeks.
    100% Natural

Originally Posted by churn View Post
    dude, glad you got such great results and that you are happy with them

as for the 5% thing, I played high school not too long ago and some of the kids had about 5% eating whatever they wanted and slacking in most of the weight work and breezing through the running they made us do

pretty crazy, i wish i were so lucky
    Thanks!!

I also had my bf% "measured" during high school. They put a probe around my arm, and the result said 3.1%. It turns out that measurement using that technique is pretty much baloney (anyone remember Mr. 3%?). My real bf% was probably somewhere around 8-10% in high school.

I'm not saying that the kids in your high school are not 5% - several of our wrestlers were at that level. It's just that the different measurement techniques yield results with varying accuracy.

I used the multi-site measurement to try to mitigate the inaccuracy. Even if my 5% calculation is off, the vascularity I have all over is enough for me to think that my number is at least in the ballpark. I'm not really interested in lying to myself.
    100% Natural

Originally Posted by cbrickhouse View Post
    You can do it. Just get a solid plan and choose to stick to it.
    100% Natural

mongolbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn dude, Awesome! Are you going to be using protein/creatine while bulking?

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=Horseradish;196888321]Without drugs? Without cutting supps?

Is your avatar the 5.11%?
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) v1l2u5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know when I wrestled in H.S. I was about 6-8% and the best shape of my life.

Check out Jesse, his friend Ward say's he never has to do cardio and eat's like 5k-6k cals a day to maintain size.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/jjdgg/
    "No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change." ~Bill Phillips~

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be" - George Sheehan

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE=Cape1;196925461]
    Originally Posted by Horseradish View Post
    Without drugs? Without cutting supps?

Is your avatar the 5.11%?
    x2. Your avatar looks like 8-10%.

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you were carb cycling? Can you tell us what was your carb cycle? IE how many days of low or no carb, and after how many days did you carb up?
    And what is your height and final weight now?
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scubyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Howdy, just curious how many calories you were taking in during this time? I kow you listed the diet. How did you not go nuts eating chicken or beef or tuna so many times a day?

Cheers!

Heat/Fins/Marlins/The U anonymous123's Avatar
    anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ****ing amazing job dude. Definitely earned my reps
    I rep Miami Dolphins fans on sight

jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrjoyner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AWESOME!!!!

I am cutting to 6%. I am currently at 7.7% and begining to have a difficult time with cravings and just staying motivated. Reading your post has really motivated me. Thanks for posting, especially the part about just accepting that it will suck. I'm there and your post has helped me get my mind back right. Great job!

MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MDizzle11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy tittycocks you have a 12 pack.

Can you do all the cutting for me?
    July 2008: 182 lbs. 25% BF
    July 2009: 185 lbs. 20% BF
    Feb 2010: 190 lbs sub20%BF -GOAL
    July 2010: 185 lbs 15% BF- GOAL

Reps to vets

mc-fine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice.. sounded good up until the hungry for many months part lol That's where you lost me. I'd rather do a 5k than constantly fight the urge. Much respect for the self control.

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well done mate, you should post some pictures up on the "post your pictures" section.. nice use of the good ole determination and will power!.. looking awesome.
    will rep when it lets me.

Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very impressive OP!
    OG 2004 Join Date

Max Lifts @ 190 lbs:
    - Benchpress - 235 lbs
    - Deadlift - 440 lbs
    - Squat - 365 lbs

Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cbrickhouse View Post
    Nothing is impossible.

Impossible is just an opinion, NOT a fact.

Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i got tested last week around 5% for me as well.

and i eat whatever i want whenever i want.
    OG miscer

Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good Job, man.

When im cutting around the beggining of April, im going to follow this. (Except for the coffee.)
    AWP

Anti-Whiteknight-Police

fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50) fireshower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm bumping this topic because I found it while I was searching for something and thought it was pretty inspiring. Maybe some of you will agree!

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    holy bump

unless his test was done in a lab thats not 5%, sorry to burst everyones bubble, his ava looks to be 7-8% with just more mass than what skinny 8%'ers would look like...gj none the less op but any test is bound to have human error of 2-3% at the minimum unless you paid good money to have it done in a lab
    Last edited by LiftHeavy85; 06-24-2009 at 11:22 PM.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice bump. Very inspiring!

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can we see some pics of you at 5%? You're flexing way too hard in your avatar for that to be 5%
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dbluegoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this thread is a year old?

his profile has recent changes

# Mar 6, 2009
    # Horseradish changed Body Fat from 9.32% to 8.46%, a loss of 0.9 percentage point in 34 days - 6:42 pm - Comment

so I would assume also his av is a recent one not a year old.....

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dbluegoat View Post
    this thread is a year old?

his profile has recent changes

# Mar 6, 2009
    # Horseradish changed Body Fat from 9.32% to 8.46%, a loss of 0.9 percentage point in 34 days - 6:42 pm - Comment

so I would assume also his av is a recent one not a year old.....
    You also assume everyone has current or recent pictures for their avatars =/
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.