legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Keto a good diet for me?

I wanna lose weight but gain muscle as well, and i looked up on this and sounds like its only for bodybuilders and i wonderd if i started keto would i lose weight, and still gain mucsle?

Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its not that simple; you won't just magically replace fat with muscle with any diet. You could try reading some more about carb/calorie cycling.
    You cannot make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position you can make a crowd of men.
    -Max Beerbohm

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any diet is a choice between losing fat/gain and muscle losss/gain. Generally a calorie deficit means both fat and muscle loss and a calorie surplus gives fat and muscle gain. Keto is a good compromise which should allow you to lose fat while gaining muscle. You won't gain as fast as on a typical bulking diet, but you should see good overall results.

If you have a tendancy to accumulate fat on your belly, then keto is a very good diet for you. Belly fat is often an early sign of insulin problems, so a low insulin diet like keto can be good for your overall health as well as your waistline.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders