Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Applied Nutriceuticals - Uncovered Muscle

HEY GUYS, IM DUE TO START A PHASE OF APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS, LETS SEE WHAT SORT OF ANIMAL IS HIDING IN THERE!

Name: NICK SMITH
    Training Status: DEVELOPMENT
    Goal (of this phase): Cut to 3.5% bodyfat, while maintaining as much lean muscle mass as possible.

CURRENT STATISTICS

Height - 175.80CMS - i.e. 5'9"
    Body mass - 91kg - i.e. 200.2 pounds
    Bodyfat - ~8-9%

DIET

Macronutrient ratios will be around 60:30:10. (PROTEIN, CARBS, FATS) CHO sources will be primarily from VEGETABLES and some OATS, BROWN RICE, and sometimes PASTA and VOGELS BREAD. Protein sources will be from CHICKEN, POWDER'ED SUPPLEMENTS, EGG WHITES AND SOME TUNA. Fat sources will be from nuts i.e. almonds, AND fish oil(omega3). I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, so no specific diet as such (I listen to my body)

SUPPLEMENTS

I will be using the following supplements (Thanks to Jammie for helping me with my supplement dosing and schedule):

NeoVar - 3 x 2 per day.
    IGF-2 - 4 x 2 per day.
    Lipotrophin-PM - 3 per day.
    Osteobolin - 2am x 3pm x 3pm x 3pm times

TRAINING

Monday: 20 min HIIT (bike or rower) Legs
    Tuesday: HIIT + abs
    Wednesday: 20 min HIIT + Chest, Shoulders, triceps
    Thursday: HIIT + abs + lacking bodypart
    Friday: 20 min HIIT + Back, calves, biceps
    Saturday: HIIT + lacking bodypart
    Sunday: DAY OFF (usually)

NOTE: MY RESISTANCE TRAINING STRATEGY CHANGES OVER THE 3 DAYS.

Daily comments will be made on the following:
    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mental Alertness/Focus
    Energy
    Motivation
    Mood/Aggression
    Libido
    Endurance
    Strength
    Quality of Training
    Pump and Vascularity
    Muscle Hardess/Density
    Body Composition and Look
    Overall Sense of Feeling
    http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/
    Last edited by yugtaht3; 07-25-2008 at 02:15 AM.
    Nick Ritchie
    NLP, Hypnotist, Online Fitness Coach

Join My 12 Week Transformation Program:

http://nickritchielive.com/transformation-program

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First in Looks good, Nick. I am here all the way!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I shall follow along as well and keep an eye out for how things develop for you. If you have any questions either post them up or pm me bud.

Cheers!
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As its my first educated cut and competiton, i intend on succeeding.. I really appreciate the support guys, so thankyou

Nik.
    Nick Ritchie

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by yugtaht3 View Post
    ...I intend on succeeding...
    THAT is the attitude that winners have! Hold onto it!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Goodies are on their way, Nick. Sorry about the delay, aye.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

So, yeah, when you get back from Dunedin, start up your log...Received your Osteobolin-C yesterday, so will send that down to you as well...Look forward to seeing how these products work for you...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking forward to you getting this thing going bud. Good luck to you having some solid results...I'll be keeping an eye on ya.

Cheers!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE ON MY GETTING STARTED WITH THIS LOG, BUT ITS FINALLY STARTING

TRAINING TODAY

Thursday: 15 MINS HIIT + CIRCUIT TRAINING 30 MINS + SUPERSETTED FOREARMS, CALVES AND TRICEPS UNTILL 1 HOUR AND 20 MINS WAS UP FOR MY ENTIRE WORKOUT, NOT INCLUDING HIIT

----

Sleep - 6 HOURS LAST NIGHT, I WOKE UP FEELING SLIGHTLY NOSTALGIC, BUT I CAME RIGHT PRETTY SOON AFTER..

Mental Alertness/Focus - AT TRAINING I WAS VERY FOCUSED, AS USUAL, I HAD ALREADY MENTALY PICTURED WHAT I WOULD BE DOING FOR TONIGHTS SESSION SO I WAS WELL PREPARED.

Energy - ENERY LEVELS WERE HIGH RIGHT THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND INTO TRAINING UNTIL THE LAST 20 MINS, WHEN THE EXHAUSTION OF MAINTENANCE CARBS FOR THE DAY KICKED INTO PLAY. BUT HEY ITS ALL FUN!

Motivation - HIGH!

Mood/Aggression - TODAY I WAS PRETTY CALM, TRAINING I UPPED THE AGGRESSION DURING THE CIRCUITS. THE WEIGHTS AND I HAVE A 'LOVE' 'HATE' RELATIONSHIP.. MUCH LIKE MANY OF MY PAST RELATIONSHIPS... LOL

Libido - IS STARTING TO SUPRISE ME? I MAY HAVE TO FIND MYSELF A 'FRIEND'

Endurance - HIGH UNTIL LAST 20MINS OF MY WORKOUT

Strength - I DID FEEL STRONGER TODAY THAN I DID PREVIOUSLY BEFORE TAKING IGF-2 (TORQUE)

Quality of Training - WAS VERY GOOD, I KEPT MY FOCUSE EASILY AND GOT ALL OF MY SETS DONE THAT I HAD PLANNED.

Pump and Vascularity - I GOT A TREMENDOUS PUMP IN MY FOREARMS, THEY FELT LIKE ROCKS! AS MY BF LOWERS THE VAINS ARE COMING THROUGH MORE PROMINANT, WHICH IS VERY PROMISING

Muscle Hardess/Density - YEP, SOLID!

Body Composition and Look - SINCE TODAY MAINLY CONSISTED OF CIRCUITS I FELT I LOOKED REALTIVELY SOFT COMPARED TO WHAT I COULD BE ON MORE INVOLVED RESISTANCE SESSIONS.

Overall Sense of Feeling - CALM YET FOCUSED
    http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/
    Nick Ritchie

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 hours of sleep =X I am dead unless I am up around 9 hours.

You got me following along too btw. My Neo+IGF experience was great, really kicked in near the end. Make sure you keep your calories up a tad though. IGF and neovar seem to shine then. Even with more calories I ended up dropping visible fat
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    ...Make sure you keep your calories up a tad though. IGF and neovar seem to shine then. Even with more calories I ended up dropping visible fat
    Yep, looking good so far...You DON'T actually have to be too LOW with your carbohydrates pre-comp, Nick. And the IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped stack will definitely lean you out...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yep, looking good so far...You DON'T actually have to be too LOW with your carbohydrates pre-comp, Nick. And the IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped stack will definitely lean you out...
    OK GREAT, I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND
    Nick Ritchie

TRAINING TODAY

FRIDAY - 5MIN WARM UP ON BIKE. FOLLOWED BY 1HR OF RESISTANCE TRAINING WHICH WAS: BACK DAY

PULL UPS, 4 X 8-10
    UPRIGHT ROWS, 2 X 12, THEN 4 X 10
    ONE ARM DUMBELL ROWS, 4 X 12
    INCLINE DUMBELL ROWS, 4 X 12
    REVERSE FLYS, 4 X 12

I INCORPORATED DROPSETS AND SUPERSETS THROUGH THE ENTIRE WORKOUT, WITH 1 MINUTE REST PERIODS.

----

Sleep - 7HOURS, I WOKE UP SLIGHTLY DAZED BUT BY THE TIME I MADE IT INTO THE GYM AT 6AM I WAS FEELING PRETTY ONTO IT.

Mental Alertness/Focus - MODERATE TO HIGH, I KEPT MY FOCUS ON WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE RIGHT THROUGH TRAINING.

Energy - ENERGY WAS REALLY GOOD FOR A MORNING WORKOUT, AS I DONT USUALY TRAIN MORNINGS

Motivation - HIGH!

Mood/Aggression - CALM AS A HINDU COW, ITS BEEN EXCELLENT. NO AGGRESSION WHAT SO EVER..

Libido - I WAS SHAKING MY PROTEIN SHAKER FURIOUSLY INFRONT OF MY WORK COLLEAGUES TODAY, AND THEY ASKED ME IF ID BEEN WORKING OUT MY WRISTS A LITTLE MORE THAN USUAL...

Endurance - RIGHT UP THERE WITH ALI...

Strength - GREAT! I WAS LIFING THE SAME WEIGHT TODAY AS WHEN I WAS ON MY HIGH CALORIC BULKING DIET!

Quality of Training - "WAS VERY GOOD, I KEPT MY FOCUSE EASILY AND GOT ALL OF MY SETS DONE THAT I HAD PLANNED"

Pump and Vascularity - I CERTAINLY FELT MY BACK TIGHTEN UP OVER MY SESSION TODAY.. FEELS PRETTY SOLID

Muscle Hardess/Density - GOOD GOOD

Body Composition and Look - YEP RIGHT ON.. MY LATS FLARED WHEN I PRACTISED SOME COMPULSORY POSES EARLIER TODAY.. SO THE BACK TRAINING IS GOING WELL..

Overall Sense of Feeling - REALLY HAPPY AND CALM, NOTHING WAS A PROBLEM TODAY!
    Nick Ritchie

Things are rolling along nicely Keep up the hard work. Always go as hard as you can, even while 'cutting'; you'll probably retain more of your LBM than if you 'ease' up...Posing, ahhh; I will be starting next week (gives me 6 weeks...)
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Things are rolling along nicely Keep up the hard work. Always go as hard as you can, even while 'cutting'; you'll probably retain more of your LBM than if you 'ease' up...Posing, ahhh; I will be starting next week (gives me 6 weeks...)
    sounds good, yes i have to start my routine/posing also.. i have a bit of an idea, and am using the 'the new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding, by Arnold' as a guide.. music and routine still needs to be sorted. Do you have a routine sorted Rosie?
    Nick Ritchie

Routine and Posing

sounds good, yes i have to start my routine/posing also.. i have a bit of an idea, and am using the 'the new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding, by Arnold' as a guide.. music and routine still needs to be sorted. Do you have a routine sorted Rosie?
    Not yet. I'll probably put my routine together the week (or few days) before my competition, since I will have an idea then of how I will actually look FOR the competition, and can choreograph it to show me at my BEST...As for posing; yeah, I'll start that on Monday coming...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    sorry i didnt see this sooner man!
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

Originally Posted by texaslifter89 View Post
    sorry i didnt see this sooner man!
    hey bro, its all good, its only been going 3 days...
    Nick Ritchie

TRAINING TODAY - AT HOME, 1 HOUR TWENTY MINS

SUNDAY - ARMS

ALL 4 X 12 REPS

WIDE GRIP PUSH UPS SUPERSETTED,
    ALT DUMBELL CURLS
    HAMMER CURLS
    SEATED DUMBELL CURLS
    --------
    OVERHEAD DUMBELL EXTENSIONS
    TRICEP KICKBACKS
    SEATED TRICEP PRESSES
    CLOSE GRIP PUSH-UPS

I INCORPORATED SUPERSETS THROUGH MOST OF THE WORKOUT, WITH 1 MINUTE REST PERIODS.

I UPLOADED A VID. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A BETTER WAY OF SHOWING MY PROGRESS TODAY OTHER THAN PHOTOS...

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/yu...=310482#310482

----

Sleep - 6 HOURS, I WASNT TIRED UNTIL ABOUT 2PM TODAY, SO IM TRYING TO MAKE TONIGHT AN EARLY ONE.. ITS NOT HAPPENING SO FAR.. LOL

Mental Alertness/Focus - FOCUS ON TRAINING TONIGHT WAS VERY HIGH, FOCUS AT WORK KIND OF DAZED DUE TO THE LACK OF SLEEP..

Energy - I MANAGED TO MUSTER UP PLENTY OF ENERGY FOR MY WORKOUT TONIGHT, SO IM HAPPY WITH THAT.

Motivation - HIGH! AND IM SLEEPY...

Mood/Aggression - CALM AS A HINDU COW! I THINK SOME OF MY CLIENTS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WORK ME UP TO NO SATISFACTION :P

Libido - IM A LITTLE TIRED TODAY FOR THAT...

Endurance - ENDURANCE? I MADE IT THROUGH A STEADY WORKOUT.. AFTER A TEN HOUR DAY AT WORK.. I THINK THAT SEZ IT ALL!

Strength - WAS THERE DEFINATELY, PLENTY OF IT..

Quality of Training - QUALITY? YES. HEART-RATE WAS RIGHT UP THERE, AND I KEPT A STEADY PACE RIGHT THROUGH=OUT

Pump and Vascularity -YEP I GOT A GREAT PUMP THROUGH MY ARMS, AND VASULARITY IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Muscle Hardess/Density - IVE BEEN HARDER LOL BUT NAH I AM CERTAINLY FIRMING UP AS THE FAT COMES OFF.. ALSO IM ON ALOT OF CREATINE AT THE MOMENT SO IM HOLDING ALOT OF WATER..

Body Composition and Look - IM PRETTY HAPPY WITH HOW ITS COMING ALONG SO FAR, CERTAINLY LOOKING LIKE IM CARRYING A LITTLE WATER WEIGHT..

Overall Sense of Feeling - SLIGHTLY TIRED, BUT CALM AND WANTING SOME SLEEP

Nick Ritchie

TRAINING TODAY - AT HOME, 1 HOUR TWENTY MINS

SUNDAY - ARMS

ALL 4 X 12 REPS

WIDE GRIP PUSH UPS SUPERSETTED,
    ALT DUMBELL CURLS
    HAMMER CURLS
    SEATED DUMBELL CURLS
    --------
    OVERHEAD DUMBELL EXTENSIONS
    TRICEP KICKBACKS
    SEATED TRICEP PRESSES
    CLOSE GRIP PUSH-UPS

I INCORPORATED SUPERSETS THROUGH MOST OF THE WORKOUT, WITH 1 MINUTE REST PERIODS.

I UPLOADED A VID. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A BETTER WAY OF SHOWING MY PROGRESS TODAY OTHER THAN PHOTOS...

----

Sleep - 6 HOURS, I WASNT TIRED UNTIL ABOUT 2PM TODAY, SO IM TRYING TO MAKE TONIGHT AN EARLY ONE.. ITS NOT HAPPENING SO FAR.. LOL

Mental Alertness/Focus - FOCUS ON TRAINING TONIGHT WAS VERY HIGH, FOCUS AT WORK KIND OF DAZED DUE TO THE LACK OF SLEEP..

Energy - I MANAGED TO MUSTER UP PLENTY OF ENERGY FOR MY WORKOUT TONIGHT, SO IM HAPPY WITH THAT.

Motivation - HIGH! AND IM SLEEPY...

Mood/Aggression - CALM AS A HINDU COW! I THINK SOME OF MY CLIENTS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WORK ME UP TO NO SATISFACTION :P

Libido - IM A LITTLE TIRED TODAY FOR THAT...

Endurance - ENDURANCE? I MADE IT THROUGH A STEADY WORKOUT.. AFTER A TEN HOUR DAY AT WORK.. I THINK THAT SEZ IT ALL!

Strength - WAS THERE DEFINATELY, PLENTY OF IT..

Quality of Training - QUALITY? YES. HEART-RATE WAS RIGHT UP THERE, AND I KEPT A STEADY PACE RIGHT THROUGH=OUT

Pump and Vascularity -YEP I GOT A GREAT PUMP THROUGH MY ARMS, AND VASULARITY IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Muscle Hardess/Density - IVE BEEN HARDER LOL BUT NAH I AM CERTAINLY FIRMING UP AS THE FAT COMES OFF.. ALSO IM ON ALOT OF CREATINE AT THE MOMENT SO IM HOLDING ALOT OF WATER..

Body Composition and Look - IM PRETTY HAPPY WITH HOW ITS COMING ALONG SO FAR, CERTAINLY LOOKING LIKE IM CARRYING A LITTLE WATER WEIGHT..

Overall Sense of Feeling - SLIGHTLY TIRED, BUT CALM AND WANTING SOME SLEEP

It's great that you still have that focus and concentration, feeling tired as you are...Get some sleep, Nick. Recovery (I know; I need to do the same; but GETTING to sleep is quite hard these days)...Still looking good, though...

...If you find that you are holding EXTRAcellular water (which shouldn't be from the creatine, since it causes INTRAcellular water 'fullness'), then I would recommend that perhaps you STOP using it for a week or two before your competition (and then go straight back onto it afterwards); many competitors do this. Just a thought (you may want to just keep a note, though, of how you look, and make this decision (or not) 1-2 weeks out...)
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would try to get sleep for sure, I aim for 9+ hours a night
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    I would try to get sleep for sure, I aim for 9+ hours a night
    It's great that you still have that focus and concentration, feeling tired as you are...Get some sleep, Nick. Recovery (I know; I need to do the same; but GETTING to sleep is quite hard these days)...Still looking good, though...

...If you find that you are holding EXTRAcellular water (which shouldn't be from the creatine, since it causes INTRAcellular water 'fullness'), then I would recommend that perhaps you STOP using it for a week or two before your competition (and then go straight back onto it afterwards); many competitors do this. Just a thought (you may want to just keep a note, though, of how you look, and make this decision (or not) 1-2 weeks out...)
    sweet as, at this stage i will be re-gaining some more sleep. but i usually dont need anymore than 8-9hours max to feel 100%

as for the creatine and water retention i will certainly keep that in mind.
    have you heard of creatine loading pre-comp also? as in loading with creatine a week before the comp, then going off it for seven days before, and on the day loading it again?
    Nick Ritchie

sweet as, at this stage i will be re-gaining some more sleep. but i usually dont need anymore than 8-9hours max to feel 100%

as for the creatine and water retention i will certainly keep that in mind.
    have you heard of creatine loading pre-comp also? as in loading with creatine a week before the comp, then going off it for seven days before, and on the day loading it again?
    Its a technique that works for some. The point is to load up to saturate the body with enough creatine to be able to retain just enough water to keep the muscles full and hard, but not have that excess water retention that makes you look soft and puffy. More or less it works to help keep you looking dry, lean, and tight.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Its a technique that works for some. The point is to load up to saturate the body with enough creatine to be able to retain just enough water to keep the muscles full and hard, but not have that excess water retention that makes you look soft and puffy. More or less it works to help keep you looking dry, lean, and tight.

Cheers!
    SO YOU WOULD SAY ITS WORTH JUST THROWING IN THERE ALONG WITH THE OTHER PRE-COMP DIETING?
    Nick Ritchie

TRAINING TODAY

MONDAY = LEGS, CALVES, FOREARMS

20MINS HIIT

SQUATS - 3 X 12
    LEG PRESS SUPERSETTED W FOREARM LIFTS - 4 X 15
    HAMSTRING EXTENSIONS, LYING - 4 X 15
    QUAD EXTENSIONS, SEATED - 4 X 20 (SUPERSETTED W DUMMY SQUATS)
    SEATED HAMSTRING EXTENSIONS - 4 X 15 (SUPERSETTED W CALVE RAISES)

----

Sleep - 8 HOURS SLEEP LAST NIGHT, WAS SOLID SLEEP

Mental Alertness/Focus - VISUALISED VISUALISED VISUALISED! WHAT I WAS GONNA DO ALL DAY! - THIS WORKS VERY WELL FOR ME

Energy - YEP STILL HIGH, EVEN THOUGH I WAS ON MY LAST LOW CALORIE DAY - BACK TO BULK CALS FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!

Motivation - HIGH AS A KITE!

Mood/Aggression - VERY CALM, I AM THINKING SOMETHING I AM TAKING FROM AN IS HAVING THIS AFFECT. I USED TO GET A SLIGHT SWEAT SOMETIMES DURING THE DAY, NOW IM DRY AS A BONE..

Libido - UMMM, HIGH! ESPECIALLY AFTER I JUST CHATTED TO THIS HOTTIE ON MSN IM PLANNING TO MEET UP WITH IN THE WEEKEND

Endurance - GREAT! WORKOUT WAS 1 HOUR TWENTY. GOT THROUGH IT ALL WITH GREAT PACE.

Strength - YEP IM ACTUALLY PULLING PAST WHAT I WAS DOING ON THE LEG PRESS WHILE I WAS BULKING!

Quality of Training - VERY GOOD, I WAS SWEATING ALOT! THE BEADS WERE ROLLING!

Pump and Vascularity -GREAT PUMP THROUGH MY QUADS AND HAMSTRINGS, MY LEGS SHOULD BECOME MORE RIPPED AS I GET ALONG...

Muscle Hardess/Density - YEP TIGHT AS! IM FEELING VERY GOOD AT THIS STAGE, IVE ACTUALLY NEVER FELT THIS SOLID!

Body Composition and Look - I NEED TO LOOSE MORE FAT! BUT IT WILL HAPPEN AND 'IS' HAPPENING!

Overall Sense of Feeling - EXCELLENT! IM GONNA JUMP OVER THE MOON TOMMOROW!
    Last edited by yugtaht3; 08-18-2008 at 03:53 AM.
    Nick Ritchie

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    TRAINING TODAY

MONDAY = LEGS, CALVES, FOREARMS

20MINS HIIT

SQUATS - 3 X 12
    LEG PRESS SUPERSETTED W FOREARM LIFTS - 4 X 15
    HAMSTRING EXTENSIONS, LYING - 4 X 15
    QUAD EXTENSIONS, SEATED - 4 X 20 (SUPERSETTED W DUMMY SQUATS)
    SEATED HAMSTRING EXTENSIONS - 4 X 15 (SUPERSETTED W CALVE RAISES)

----

Sleep - 8 HOURS SLEEP LAST NIGHT, WAS SOLID SLEEP

Mental Alertness/Focus - VISUALISED VISUALISED VISUALISED! WHAT I WAS GONNA DO ALL DAY! - THIS WORKS VERY WELL FOR ME

Energy - YEP STILL HIGH, EVEN THOUGH I WAS ON MY LAST LOW CALORIE DAY - BACK TO BULK CALS FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!

Motivation - HIGH AS A KITE!

Mood/Aggression - VERY CALM, I AM THINKING SOMETHING I AM TAKING FROM AN IS HAVING THIS AFFECT. I USED TO GET A SLIGHT SWEAT SOMETIMES DURING THE DAY, NOW IM DRY AS A BONE..

Libido - UMMM, HIGH! ESPECIALLY AFTER I JUST CHATTED TO THIS HOTTIE ON MSN IM PLANNING TO MEET UP WITH IN THE WEEKEND

Endurance - GREAT! WORKOUT WAS 1 HOUR TWENTY. GOT THROUGH IT ALL WITH GREAT PACE.

Strength - YEP IM ACTUALLY PULLING PAST WHAT I WAS DOING ON THE LEG PRESS WHILE I WAS BULKING!

Quality of Training - VERY GOOD, I WAS SWEATING ALOT! THE BEADS WERE ROLLING!

Pump and Vascularity -GREAT PUMP THROUGH MY QUADS AND HAMSTRINGS, MY LEGS SHOULD BECOME MORE RIPPED AS I GET ALONG...

Muscle Hardess/Density - YEP TIGHT AS! IM FEELING VERY GOOD AT THIS STAGE, IVE ACTUALLY NEVER FELT THIS SOLID!

Body Composition and Look - I NEED TO LOOSE MORE FAT! BUT IT WILL HAPPEN AND 'IS' HAPPENING!

Overall Sense of Feeling - EXCELLENT! IM GONNA JUMP OVER THE MOON TOMMOROW!
    nice strenght increases while cutting man!
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

Originally Posted by texaslifter89 View Post
    nice strenght increases while cutting man!
    JUST FOR AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH MY STRENGTH HAS INCREASED. DURING MY BULKING I WAS DOING - 440LBS ON THE LEG PRESS,

NOW PRESSING - 528LBS (SIX PLATES ON EACH SIDE)
    REPS OF 15
    -------------------------
    ALSO HAS DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHT INTO THIS TYPE OF PRODCUT AND IF IT WORKS? IT SEEMS LIKE A NEW IDEA TO MUSCLE BUILDING?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nu...xxplosion.html
    Last edited by yugtaht3; 08-18-2008 at 05:03 PM.
    Nick Ritchie

SO YOU WOULD SAY ITS WORTH JUST THROWING IN THERE ALONG WITH THE OTHER PRE-COMP DIETING?
    Experiment it with the idea bud. Since you still have time. Try doing one week on creatine...one week off...see if you notice a considerable difference. If it works...stick with the plan prior to competing. I always say try everything once within reason (pretty sure I don't have to go into detail here) to get an edge and to find what works best for you.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Experiment it with the idea bud. Since you still have time. Try doing one week on creatine...one week off...see if you notice a considerable difference. If it works...stick with the plan prior to competing. I always say try everything once within reason (pretty sure I don't have to go into detail here) to get an edge and to find what works best for you.

Cheers!
    HAHA NO YOU DONT HAVE TO GO INTO DETAIL THERE BRO, I GOTCHA! I WILL GIVE IT A TRY THIS WEEK AND POST SOME PICS UP AS ATM IM 'LOADING'.

WOULD ANYONE SUGGEST MORE DIETING? AS I DONT THINK I HAVE ENOUGH STRIATIONS COMING THROUGH YET..
    Nick Ritchie

HAHA NO YOU DONT HAVE TO GO INTO DETAIL THERE BRO, I GOTCHA! I WILL GIVE IT A TRY THIS WEEK AND POST SOME PICS UP AS ATM IM 'LOADING'.

WOULD ANYONE SUGGEST MORE DIETING? AS I DONT THINK I HAVE ENOUGH STRIATIONS COMING THROUGH YET..
    Sean answered the creatine question...As for the "more dieting"; you still have almost 5 weeks until your competition, so it's probably not that necessary yet (others may disagree with me). I would start tightening things up about 4 weeks out, and then adjust it week by week, depending on how you looked...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach