Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sad news (very serious)(long)

Good day everyone...

My fiance' and I have looked forward to the arrival of our son since we first learned we were pregnant. He was due April 27th, but as with so many 1st time pregnancies, our little boy decided that he wanted to stay inside a little bit longer than that. We were scheduled to have cesarean section delivery on May 9th to bring our little boy into the world...

...well, our anticipation of parenthood has come to an end...unfortunately not the celebratory end that most people hope for. It is with a very heavy heart that I announce on Thursday May 8, 2008 Anthony Christopher Washington entered this world deceased. As a result of acute placental rupture requiring immediate intervention to try to save him, my son was neither able to see a glimmer of sunlight nor inhale his first or last breath. He weighed 9lbs, 4oz and was blessed with hair that would make me quite envious.

It is most tragic that this occur at any time to anyone, but to occur the day before his scheduled arrival adds insult to injury. My fiance' is physically well and recovering. Emotionally, we are both devastated. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to us as quite literally, a piece of both of us has died. There are no words to describe how we feel, nor any condolences that will truly ease our pain. I guess time really will be the great healer of our wounds.

I share this news because we realize that we have a long road ahead in grieving and recovery. A parent should never have to bury their children...it should always be the opposite. As we stumble through our loss and plan private arrangements, we hope to avoid reliving this day countless times but know that it will take time and talking to get through this tragic event. Sharing my loss is part of my recovery from it.

On this day, Mother's Day, I ask that you not grieve our loss, but behold and take not for granted the loved ones in your lives. Make the most of each day you have, hug those you love, and never let a day pass without telling those close to you how much they mean.
    "Bodybuilding is a lifestyle...I'm just trying to live it as large as I can."

"2010...................stay tuned for more."

Bears NFC North Champs ChicagoCubz's Avatar
    ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really sorry to hear that. My sister just had her son yesterday, 6 weeks prematurely, we still don't know if his lungs are fully developed.

DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoCubz View Post
    Really sorry to hear that. My sister just had her son yesterday, 6 weeks prematurely, we still don't know if his lungs are fully developed.
    Congrats on being a new uncle...I truly wish the best for your nephew and will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Bears NFC North Champs ChicagoCubz's Avatar
    ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DJINN View Post
    Congrats on being a new uncle...I truly wish the best for your nephew and will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
    Nah, been an uncle for a while now. But thanks, I appreciate it. Hopefully we'll know today.

jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000) jp1390 is just really nice. (+1000)
    really sorry to hear that

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    That sucks man...sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad that your fiance is physically OK, though.

Originally Posted by jp1390 View Post
    really sorry to hear that
    Originally Posted by ShutUpAndSquat View Post
    That sucks man...sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad that your fiance is physically OK, though.

Thank you...words like these really mean a lot in times like these.

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you going to try again? My mum had the same difficulty with her child before me

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry bro.

Originally Posted by SightSeeker View Post
    Sorry bro.
    Thanks bro...

Originally Posted by dazzlepecs View Post
    you going to try again?
    That is our plan...my fiance has to fully recover and we need time to heal emotionally. After that we will talk thoroughly with our docs and see if trying again is a reasonable option. If so, then yes we will jump back in the saddle.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear this, can't imagine how you must be feeling. I guess you just gotta keep moving forward.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    Sorry to hear this, can't imagine how you must be feeling. I guess you just gotta keep moving forward.
    Even in the face the biggest tragedy in my life, and I've been through alot of things, life moves forward and at some point we need to move forward with it...or be left behind.

loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000)
    So so sorry to hear the news bro. Does anyone know what exactky caused the placenta disruption?

Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brutal__Truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    God be with you and your family during this difficult time.
    Back at ya...

Originally Posted by Brutal__Truth View Post
    God be with you and your family during this difficult time.
    Thanks bro...that means alot

Originally Posted by loney View Post
    So so sorry to hear the news bro. Does anyone know what exactky caused the placenta disruption?
    The docs are still figuring that out because everything seemed normal even the day just before he was due to be delivered. Supposedly bleeding began sometime when we went to bed and thankfully my fiance woke up to use the bathroom. She thought her water broke, but instead the bed was full of blood. We rushed to the ER but it was too late. We are lost for answers at thsi point.

TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My deepest sympathys bro....we are just starting to try to have our first. I hope someday, by the strength of god, you are able to have a healthy baby.

Keep your head up and be strong for your wife.

You're = You Are
    Your = Your protein. Your weight belt. Your gym bag.
    They're = They are
    There = Over there
    Their = Their book. Their car. Their ball.

krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000) krazyfk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good day everyone...

My fiance' and I have looked forward to the arrival of our son since we first learned we were pregnant. He was due April 27th, but as with so many 1st time pregnancies, our little boy decided that he wanted to stay inside a little bit longer than that. We were scheduled to have cesarean section delivery on May 9th to bring our little boy into the world...

...well, our anticipation of parenthood has come to an end...unfortunately not the celebratory end that most people hope for. It is with a very heavy heart that I announce on Thursday May 8, 2008 Anthony Christopher Washington entered this world deceased. As a result of acute placental rupture requiring immediate intervention to try to save him, my son was neither able to see a glimmer of sunlight nor inhale his first or last breath. He weighed 9lbs, 4oz and was blessed with hair that would make me quite envious.

It is most tragic that this occur at any time to anyone, but to occur the day before his scheduled arrival adds insult to injury. My fiance' is physically well and recovering. Emotionally, we are both devastated. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to us as quite literally, a piece of both of us has died. There are no words to describe how we feel, nor any condolences that will truly ease our pain. I guess time really will be the great healer of our wounds.

I share this news because we realize that we have a long road ahead in grieving and recovery. A parent should never have to bury their children...it should always be the opposite. As we stumble through our loss and plan private arrangements, we hope to avoid reliving this day countless times but know that it will take time and talking to get through this tragic event. Sharing my loss is part of my recovery from it.

On this day, Mother's Day, I ask that you not grieve our loss, but behold and take not for granted the loved ones in your lives. Make the most of each day you have, hug those you love, and never let a day pass without telling those close to you how much they mean.
    really, really sorry to hear that.
    My condolences.

stay strong, for your son

Originally Posted by TheBigEasy View Post
    My deepest sympathys bro....we are just starting to try to have our first. I hope someday, by the strength of god, you are able to have a healthy baby.

Keep your head up and be strong for your wife.

Thanks bro and good luck in your journey...can't wait to here the news when you two find out you're preg and then when your little bundle of joy enters this world. It really changes your life.

Originally Posted by krazyfk View Post
    really, really sorry to hear that.
    My condolences.
    Thank you sincerely

MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000) MC Fresh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel for you both bro.
    Red Wings Crew
    Toronto Blue Jays Crew

NEW BRUNSWICK CANADA MASTER RACE CREW

SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeoneStopMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    really sorry for you man, after i saw my nephew i wouldn't know how to feel if one day god forbid something happen to him. thats terrible man, but best of luck in the future, as bad as it sounds these things happen for a reason, something is good in the future.

Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am very sorry to hear that this can't be an easy time for you. My thoughts are with both you and your wife.

OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn man, very sorry to hear.
    What are you on about mate?

Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Try to put it behind you as soon as possible and try to accept this as what's meant to be and get busy on the next one once you've gotten past the greiving. Please hang in there.

Originally Posted by MC Fresh View Post
    I feel for you both bro.
    Thank you bro

Originally Posted by SomeoneStopMe View Post
    really sorry for you man, after i saw my nephew i wouldn't know how to feel if one day god forbid something happen to him. thats terrible man, but best of luck in the future, as bad as it sounds these things happen for a reason, something is good in the future.

Everything happens for a reason and it is all in God's hands (for those that believe as I do). I can sit here and question as to why this happened, and be angry at the world, but it really doesn't resolve anything. Perhaps the next time around will have a happy ending.

T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) T-Roach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this may not mean a lot coming from someone on the internet but i am very sorry for your loss.

I can't even imagine how much losing a child could and will hurt. I've also been going through a pretty rough time for the past few weeks and the only advice I can give you is let the sorrow come out. Listen to music that touches your heart, let the tears flow and most importantly, you and your fiance need to spend time with each other and your friends. They will help.

Once again, im truly sorry

-Tero
    Old school BMB.
    DDS.. 2014 - check
    PhD.. 2016-2017?
    MD.. 2021-2022?
    Oral + Maxillofacial/Head & neck surgeon.. 2025-26?

Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    I am very sorry to hear that this can't be an easy time for you. My thoughts are with both you and your wife.
    Thanks bro...it is very tough especially on a Mother's Day that we thought we'd be actually celebrating.

Originally Posted by OrdoAbchao View Post
    Damn man, very sorry to hear.
    I know...its even togher to live through.

Originally Posted by Mango7 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Try to put it behind you as soon as possible and try to accept this as what's meant to be and get busy on the next one once you've gotten past the greiving. Please hang in there.
    Your advice is solid...thanks

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thank you...words like these really mean a lot in times like these.
    God man, what happened to you sucks. I really do hope that you make it through these tough times. You and your fiance are in my prayers.

Originally Posted by T-Roach View Post
    this may not mean a lot coming from someone on the internet but i am very sorry for your loss.

I can't even imagine how much losing a child could and will hurt. I've also been going through a pretty rough time for the past few weeks and the only advice I can give you is let the sorrow come out. Listen to music that touches your heart, let the tears flow and most importantly, you and your fiance need to spend time with each other and your friends. They will help.

Once again, im truly sorry

-Tero
    You can't imagine how helpful the support from people here is...or perhaps you can relate since you've been dealing with some tough things as well. Even though I may not know everyone here and it is the internet, I think we all have compassion for others and I truly appreciate every word written and the sentiments expressed.

Originally Posted by lhp21 View Post
    God man, what happened to you sucks. I really do hope that you make it through these tough times. You and your fiance are in my prayers.
    Thanks bro...I appreciate your kind words

OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I know...its even togher to live through.

I can't even imagine. I wish you the best in the future.
    What are you on about mate?

Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rattus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry to hear that mate. My aunty had a miscarriage some years ago and needless to say it was devastating for her emotionally. Hope you find the strength to move forward, my thoughts are with you and your fiance.
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Eleshirt Crew Member#350