burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ephedrine+Scorch - Lets Get Shredded Before Fall

GOAL
    To get as lean as possible while retaining as much muscle as possible.

STATS
    5'9"
    165 lbs.
    11-13% BF
    32" Waist

DIET
    PROTEIN - 210g/840cals
    CARBS - 95g/380cals
    FAT - 75g / 675cals

Eggs / Egg Whites
    Rolled Oats
    Broccoli / Asparagus
    Canned Tuna
    Wheat Bread / Peta
    Grilled Chicken / Steak
    Natural PB
    Almonds / Pecans
    ON 100% Whey

Usually eat about the same thing every day and don't really stray much from these food choices.

TRAINING
    1 - Chest /Abs / Forearms
    2 - Back
    3 - Shoulders / Traps
    4 - Legs / Abs
    5 - Arms / Calves

SUPPLEMENTS
    ON 100% Whey
    Animal Flex
    Opti-Men
    Prolab Creapure
    Purple Wraath / Xtend

DOSING
    Morning - 25mg E + 1 Serving Scorch
    Afternoon - 25mg E + 1 Serving Scorch

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice, can't wait to see how this compares to a regular e/c stack.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    best of luck

burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 1 - Legs

DAY 1 - LEGS

+ Noticed a lot more energy with the scorch then just the regular caffeine.
    + Initial "burst" was much stronger.
    + Dripping sweat during cardio.
    - Felt a little light headed/dizzy during squats.
    - HR very high during squats, had to lengthen rest periods.

Recap: I enjoyed the extra energy with the scorch as opposed to just the regular caffeine. The difference is definitely noticeable right from the very first dose. The HR issue was a little scary, but I know my body well enough to know when to slow down a bit. I never really noticed an increased heart rate with regular EC so that is probably why it caught my attention.

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you start with a full dosage right away for both scorch and ephedrine; 3 scorch caps instead of 1-2 caps, and 25mg of E instead of 12.5?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

Yeah... well I have been doing full doses of EC for a couple weeks so I kept up with the full dose of E and then added a full serving of Scorch instead of my usaul C.

DAY 3 - LEGS

+ Good cardio, nice sweat
    + Solid energy still there
    + Dizziness seems to have died down
    - Hot all the time

Recap: Everything feels great, nice energy, good sweating. I must say that I am hot all the time. Standing at work I just sweat. It gets annoying but at the same time I like it because I know the E+Scorch is doing the job.

xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how u gunna play me like that start a new log and didnt tell me

Are you going to stick with the 25mg E + 1 Serving Scorch(3 caps for those who don't know) twice a day for the whole log, or eventually switch it to 25mg E + 2 scorch caps 3x a day?

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Right on man!
    Word.

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by burke View Post
    DAY 1 - LEGS

+ Noticed a lot more energy with the scorch then just the regular caffeine.
    + Initial "burst" was much stronger.
    + Dripping sweat during cardio.
    - Felt a little light headed/dizzy during squats.
    - HR very high during squats, had to lengthen rest periods.

Recap: I enjoyed the extra energy with the scorch as opposed to just the regular caffeine. The difference is definitely noticeable right from the very first dose. The HR issue was a little scary, but I know my body well enough to know when to slow down a bit. I never really noticed an increased heart rate with regular EC so that is probably why it caught my attention.
    Yeah, i have mixed opinions when using stims while doing heavy lifting. I like to have my blood flow at its max, and i know that stims, especially strong ones like ephedrine, constrict blood flow.
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

DAY 5 - SHOULDERS

+ 40 minutes of cardio felt like a breeze
    + Sweat levels still sky high
    + Energy a lot more smooth now instead of jittery
    - Shoulders sucked, I blame it on my body adjusting to low carb
    - Need to buy more primatene tomorrow... ran out today

Recap: So now I know what people mean when they say low carbing sucks. My energy was **** this AM and I was very close to just doing cardio. Hit the shoulders as hard as I could and went for a nice 40 minute ride with cardio. I love the increased sweat, it makes me "feel" like the fat is melting off. 5 days and I am down to 161 from 165, probably water weight?

DAY 8 - ARMS

+ Didn't get light headed this time
    + Sweating a ton still
    + Sleep has improved due to the jitters wearing off
    - Low carbing is killing me
    - Did I mention low carbs suck?

Recap: So lately I have had no desire to get in the gym. The mornings suck and other then when I am on the E+S my energy blows. Today I had a nice bowl of rolled oats in the morning and wow. My energy has been great all day, I never really grasped how great carbs were until today.

xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sounds like the low carb is wearing u down burke, u been refeeding?

I did a refeed sunday, felt awesome.

DAY 11 - BACK

+ Nice pump in the lats
    + Seem stronger on certain exercises
    + Took today off of cardio... always a + in my mind
    - I ran out of E two days ago and have been running just scorch for 3 days have had ZERO time, should have tomorrow AM to grab some.

Recap: So as I said I have been running just scorch for 3 days. Not really a bad thing in my mind because when I grab some tomorrow the effects will feel more pronounced again.

no cardio rules