FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up O/T siezure and skull fracture

Hey BH (John) Hope ur doing better! Haven't been on the forum since March. Had a siezure and fractured my skull. Was in the hospital a while and like you John, had some down time. I have had to many head injuries starting in the military and continuing with fights, car wrecks etc. Working out full bore again finally. Can't drive anymore but ride my bicycle to the gym and actually enjoy getting in 15 to 20 miles 5 or 6 days a week. Like you BH, I won't give up till I die. To all my friends on the forum keep hittin it. Thanks to all
    Live till u die

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was the fracture the result of a fall from the seizure? I hope all goes well for you.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FREDROCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GN Yeah, I woke up kinda bloody fm the fall and called my daughter. She came and drove me to hospital. I had another siezure on the way. Woke up the next day. Took about 2 weeks to partially recover. All I could think about was how many wkouts I missed. But then only people addicted to iron understand that
    Live till u die

IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey,
    Really sorry to hear about that but thx for checking in! Still remember the good session we had; figured you'd moved on from the board but knew you were still lifting.

Take care & somehow we'll have to get another lifting session in again!

Thanks IR I had quite a bit of amnesia which is beginning to clear up now. I really enjoyed working out with u also. I agree we need to do it again.
    Live till u die

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FREDROCKS View Post
    GN Yeah, I woke up kinda bloody fm the fall and called my daughter. She came and drove me to hospital. I had another siezure on the way. Woke up the next day. Took about 2 weeks to partially recover. All I could think about was how many wkouts I missed. But then only people addicted to iron understand that
    Damn, now that's Hard Core Best wishes to you

terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hope you do well in your recovery...and also hope they find the correct meds for you to keep this from happening again!
    "The smarter you play, the luckier you'll be."

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sorry to here that, do they know what's causing the seizures??
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FREDROCKS View Post
    Hey BH (John) Hope ur doing better! Haven't been on the forum since March. Had a siezure and fractured my skull. Was in the hospital a while and like you John, had some down time. I have had to many head injuries starting in the military and continuing with fights, car wrecks etc. Working out full bore again finally. Can't drive anymore but ride my bicycle to the gym and actually enjoy getting in 15 to 20 miles 5 or 6 days a week. Like you BH, I won't give up till I die. To all my friends on the forum keep hittin it. Thanks to all
    Fred whats up kid, sorry to hear about your injuries man. I know you will keep hitting it hard. Hope all goes well for you my friend..When you get a change hit me up on PM, let me know what is going on with you.
    On the list for Bannukah