Thread: Need diet help!

legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need diet help!

k atm im running every other day and lifting weights during the days im not running. Only thing wrong is my diet, know what is good/bad to eat/ But i have no idea what to do when it comes to creating a diet plan. Should i use fat loss supplemets like lipo-6 to help with the weight loss and do i need to take any kinda of protien supplement?

I run for a hour tuesday, thusday and satadays. Do i need to run more that that?

Any advice is helpfully.

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't even have to run THAT much, unless you enjoy doing it. If you get your diet in check, the fat will come off. While doing your cardio, I would suggest using High Intensity Interval Training. It's very effective at burning calories.

Track you diet for about a week. Find out how much you are actually eating. Then, take 500 calories off/day.

As far as diet goes, eat lean cuts of meat, complex carbs(pretty much anything that's not white), and veggies.

DO NOT TAKE ANY DIET SUPPLEMENTS!!! They are a waste of money because you can have the same results w/o them. They pretty much consist of high levels of caffeine and come w/ a severe crash.

If you have any more specific questions, let me know.

chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrispure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet is key. You can run all you want if you have a horrid diet.

Go to fitday and make your self a profile. Track calories and nutrients. Make sure you stay 500 below your maintenance calories and DONT CHEAT (only once a week for refeed). That should take care of things.

Also diet supplements are not a waste of money. They are not the magical pills made out to be but they do help a little.
    Beach season baby ! time to get cut. 13% and counting !

My always tired and how to cure it blog www.voernix.com

legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wot about protien, should i increass my intake?