glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amino Acid overdose?

Ok I took this items in this order I had an awesome work out but was sick as a dog afterwards, very bad nausea,vision semi blurred in one eye, and a horrible migrain like headache.

I think I took too much, is there such thin as an amino acid overdose.

here is what i took and times
    Muscle Milk at 11:00

Green Mag at 4:20

Steel Edge at 5:11

Intrabolic at 5:40(sipped during workout)

Golden Finish at 7:15

Have to say my work out was tight, Steel edge and intrabolic are no joke
    Last edited by glacius; 07-23-2008 at 10:42 PM.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Global Finish, who makes that?

T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Global Finish ummm dunno! Haha!
    If You Quit Now, You'll Never Know What You Would've Been!!!

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by T-Rem-Endous View Post
    Global Finish ummm dunno! Haha!
    maybe a black market knockoff of Golden Finish.

glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glacius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Corrected it.
    Meant Golden Finish by Controlled Labs

T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There we go!

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Golden Finish is one of the best post-workout products around in my opinion. As far as an amino acid overdose, no, I don't think so. Whatever your body doesn't use it will disregard.

Ohh true!

Ok now what of my sickness (that is gone now by the way)?

Any opinions

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got sick, similar symptoms, while taking IntrAbolic. I don't know why, maybe some ingredient in there, but I felt a similiar effect. Take IntrAbolic solo for a few workouts and see how you feel. The best way to assess how you got sick is to take each supplement solo to find out which one is causing the sickness.

I have taken green mag and Golden Finish before

Steel Edge and Intrabolic are new

So did u stop taking intrabolic?

any ideas guys?