Closed Thread
    bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is it really all about the height?

Met this girl and this is what she told me she ment tall obviously but she said "atleast you have" does that mean height doesnt matter
    I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deutschlandbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Height matters to quite a few women these days, but it matters more to miscers who fraud height more than they do dink size.

bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bigdreams1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hello?
    I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.