Thread: nootropic stack

rdog123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nootropic stack

Im trying to come up with a nootropic stack for college. Kinda having trouble deciding on a stack though. I noticed some of the noots do the same thing. idebonone and aniracetam both affect the corpus callosum. And aniracetam and pyritinol both affect concentration. Seems like the racetams do it all. So should i just take ani with a choline source and call it a day or does pyritinol increase concentration more? And does idebonone(cant remember how to spell it off the top of my head) increase speech and creativity more?

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rdog123 View Post
    Im trying to come up with a nootropic stack for college. Kinda having trouble deciding on a stack though. I noticed some of the noots do the same thing. idebonone and aniracetam both affect the corpus callosum. And aniracetam and pyritinol both affect concentration. Seems like the racetams do it all. So should i just take ani with a choline source and call it a day or does pyritinol increase concentration more? And does idebonone(cant remember how to spell it off the top of my head) increase speech and creativity more?
    What areas of cognitive enhancement do you want help with?
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Memory, attention, clarity of thought, and deffinantly mental energy. I like that clear headed can focus on anything feeling. Im currently using pea and picamilon. The pea is way too strong, i dont like the feeling it gives me when i take it. The picamilon is great. I feel so refreshed on it and stress free. Its like it almost resets me in a way. The pea only works on an empty stomach so the morning is the best time to take it for me. I tried messing with the dosage a little but i have to go at least a gram to get something. 1.5 grams is way too much. But besides getting high from it, it doesnt really help me any. I cant seem to get that great focus/mood enhancement that everyone talks about on here. I just saw that pyritinol is back in stock on here, so im really wanting to try that with maybe some centro to get a killer mental stim effect.

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And does idebonone(cant remember how to spell it off the top of my head) increase speech and creativity more?
    Definitely recommend Sulbutiamine here.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

which is best for concentration and paying attention

T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10) T-Rem-Endous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sulbutamine worked well for ma mate!
    If You Quit Now, You'll Never Know What You Would've Been!!!

CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    which is best for concentration and paying attention
    Phenylethylamine and Pyritinol.

PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

And would Vinpocetine be the leader as far as oxygen and blood flow to the brain and glucose delivery?

or would aniracetam or pyritinol be better?

And would Vinpocetine be the leader as far as oxygen and blood flow to the brain and glucose delivery?
    Not sure about leader but it's up there with Hydergine and Picamilon.

or would aniracetam or pyritinol be better?
    Different.