Venums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Do and donts in nutrition

I have a question: What should i avoid when it comes to dieting? I curently weigh about 165lbs and i am trying to keep that weight and to lose the leftover fat in my body(abdominal area). I want to start dieting but i dont have a clue what to avoid and what to eat. I got a vage idea of what should i avoid but i am looking for a more expirianced oppinon

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can technically eat anything and still loose weight if you are in a caloric deficit. Personally, I stay away from processed sugars and fried foods for health reasons.

Foods I like to eat while cutting: Chicken breast, salmon, leaner beef, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, almonds, peanut butter, spinach, broccoli, squash, etc.

Venums has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tbillionaire View Post
    You can technically eat anything and still loose weight if you are in a caloric deficit. Personally, I stay away from processed sugars and fried foods for health reasons.

Foods I like to eat while cutting: Chicken breast, salmon, leaner beef, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, almonds, peanut butter, spinach, broccoli, squash, etc.
    Thanks for the tip

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Peanut products are da ****
    Bulk *******
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dreamers bulk on pizza

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do's: fit your macros

dont's: make dieting complicated