Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boobarrett View Post
    I did19 minutes 20 seconds...ended up in hospital the next day - I went too hard on the deallifts and may have had a little spotting on the last 5 Pull ups!
    Definitely an awesome workout/test!
    Your first post is bumping a 3 year old thread. Nice. Real nice.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by __Iceman__ View Post
    Your first post is bumping a 3 year old thread. Nice. Real nice.
    /slowclap.

Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you didnt include the tons of bicep curls in their routine.

edit: oh wait 3year old thread, whatever...

HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500) HabibAkbar is not very helpful. (-500)
    o lol....

OPs natty guise.

et40er has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) et40er has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) et40er has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) et40er has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    So i saw this workout in a magazine and tried it

Supposively its the workout that the cast members from the movie "300" did to get big and strong

It's like death!

NO REST INBETWEEN EXERCISES
    -25 pullups
    -50 deadlifts@135lb
    -50 pushups
    -50 box jumps
    -50 floor wipers
    -50 single arm clean and press w/ kettle bell
    -25 pullups

I won't lie-I couldn't complete it

I altered it a little and did less.

Almost threw up

The cardio is amazing...F running and biking-do this instead

I'm 13 and I did this 19:29

SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i just did 2 whole pullups. i dont think that routines for someone like me.
    -bnch: 35kg
    -sqt:35kg
    -dlf:35kg

-
    i should have bought more than 35kg brahs.
    -banned from the 'female forum' crew*

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by et40er View Post
    I'm 13 and I did this 19:29

negged youinto the red for necroing
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440