Jake_15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake_15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake_15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake_15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine at night

Does anyone else take this at like 10 at night?

The reason i'm asking is 'cos.... Well Creatine obviously gives you energy, and I find if I take it quite late I can't seem to sleep.

Is this down to Creatine?

Also, instead of starting another thread, does anyone else find certain muscles never ache even though you've pushed yourself as hard as possible the night before?

I never have ache's in my Biceps or Abs, but nearly ALWAYS have it in my Triceps and Chest.
    Steroids are for cheats.

GOALS

Bulk to 170 lb by Xmas 08

Bench 220 lb by Xmas 08

Bicep curl 110 lb by March 09

tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    honestly sometimes I work out at night so I end up taking my creatine before bed .. I have never had a problem with it and dont think there is one... I never have trouble falling asleep after either...

And the soreness thing ... Everyones muscles are different to be honest I have to push my triceps to ridiculous extremes to make them sore.. biceps are almost never sore either no matttter how hard I push them and I push my biceps maybe harder than anything else... but as long as your making gains in strength and size I think your alright.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jake_15 View Post
    Does anyone else take this at like 10 at night?

The reason i'm asking is 'cos.... Well Creatine obviously gives you energy, and I find if I take it quite late I can't seem to sleep.

Is this down to Creatine?
    Are you just consuming only creatine or a product that may contain a lot of sugars or stims ?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pure creatine does not contain caffeine and should not interfere with your sleep. I take it PWO, which is usually around 9pm and I sleep just fine.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen