Thread: Animal Cuts

4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Cuts

For all those who have tried animal cuts has it ever bothered your throat? I tried thyroid tabs a while ago and had to discontinue use because of the same throat issue. This time however it came on a little slower probably due to not being as strong or directed entierly at the thyroid. This past week I started having trouble swallowing my pak and flex to the point of even crushing them and they still would get caught up half way down. I stopped the cuts as of today to see if the situation improves. It?s frustrating when you find a good supp and can?t take it because your body starts to fail. I think the cuts were really beginning to help lean me out as well to add salt to the wound.

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Throat irritation? Honestly - that's a new adverse effect on me. I've never heard of such a thing.

Have you consulted your primary care physician?
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting. Nope....never had this problem....only sleep problems when I was on 2 paks a day.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4tpayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't really have a primary care doc. I deal mostly thru my allergist, which recommended I see a ENT. I actually did make an apt to see someone however by then the issue will probably pass. I hate telling doc's about supps because they look at you like you have three heads and instead of considering that other health issues might be playing a roll they blame everything on supps. Makes it pretty difficult to deal with dr's.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 4tpayne View Post
    Don't really have a primary care doc. I deal mostly thru my allergist, which recommended I see a ENT. I actually did make an apt to see someone however by then the issue will probably pass. I hate telling doc's about supps because they look at you like you have three heads and instead of considering that other health issues might be playing a roll they blame everything on supps. Makes it pretty difficult to deal with dr's.
    Maybe your body just doesn't like the Thyroid Regulating Fat Burners. If you had problems in the past and having it again...i would assume its one of the ingredients that your body doesn't like.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

I agree, which is why I was trying to feel out the board and find out if anybody else has had the issue. I have tried, meltdowns, amps, lipos, and stimulat that I can think of and never had this problem crop up. Wonder if someone could tell me what is in each pill maybe I could run some experiments on myself. HA.

...1 lb at a time goodinsidevoice's Avatar
    goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    Throat irritation? Honestly - that's a new adverse effect on me. I've never heard of such a thing.

Have you consulted your primary care physician?
    aye...I would stop immediately and take the can to your physician and have him okay it for you OP.
    ---Cutting---