Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)

Who in here think your destined to be single forever?

I do and I believe is better that way...... lol

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not if I have anything to say about it.

Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been single for a while now. Most of the time I am ok with it, but I'd be a damn liar if I said I don't think about a relationship. It just seems harder and harder to make it happen as I get older.

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been single for quite a while but I've dated around and had some one night stands. I would like to have a relationship but I'm not in any hurry... I'm always looking for an opportunity, but there's always something in the way. I think my expectations might be unreasonably high. I want someone who is attractive, educated, intelligent, sane, and shares my interests. That's honestly very hard to find, especially in a single woman.

I think another problem is that if I do find someone like that, I get intimidated and think she's too good for me.

Then... see my sig. I'm pretty ambivalent... lol.
    Last edited by Fidelis; 07-23-2008 at 12:49 AM.

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    I've been single for a while now. Most of the time I am ok with it, but I'd be a damn liar if I said I don't think about a relationship. It just seems harder and harder to make it happen as I get older.

people are shady and play way too many games.

Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FOXXIE View Post
    people are shady and play way too many games.
    That, and like 90% of the chicks who want to talk to me either have a kid, some psycho ex bf, or they smoke and drink like a fish. The other 10% are the good ones that are already taken. lol...

bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right here. I only like the first month or 2 of a relationship, then the beast comes out in her and rules my life...........then I move on. Sometimes I hang on longer and my life just becomes miserable.

Single for life........sucks, but its reality.

Originally Posted by bordrshane View Post
    Right here. I only like the first month or 2 of a relationship, then the beast comes out in her and rules my life...........then I move on. Sometimes I hang on longer and my life just becomes miserable.

yup....look like the good ones are taken.... apparently. lol

PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am 100%, that's not even an issue. I no longer want, look, or care to fullfill a relationship of any sort. I just want my career and that's it, in order for me to truly enjoy it I will be single. I may be one of those people who at 30 change my mind, but based on past experiences I doubt it. Plus already due to most peoples past I just don't see anyone as special, or wanting to devote so much time to an individual. It just gets even more complex when you are older. The whole romantic bs is a fallacy in our society now sadly.

Originally Posted by PatProject View Post
    I am 100%, that's not even an issue. I no longer want, look, or care to fullfill a relationship of any sort. I just want my career and that's it, in order for me to truly enjoy it I will be single. I may be one of those people who at 30 change my mind, but based on past experiences I doubt it. Plus already due to most peoples past I just don't see anyone as special, or wanting to devote so much time to an individual. It just gets even more complex when you are older. The whole romantic bs is a fallacy in our society now sadly.

sadly in a emo kind of way.. i agree with this post.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think i'm gonna be single as long as I wish to be single. Single is just too much fun right now.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

Sooo, if you don't mind my asking, how long have you been single for, Foxxie?

Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    No you don't. Every single girl says the same bull****, "I'm single and I love it", "I don't have a bf because I just love the single life", "Boys are all the same, I think I'm just going to stay single forever". Enjoy looking/waiting for a new boyfriend, because we all know you are.

eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eurtune has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've been single for about 2 years now and it's been great, but i'm starting to get bored with it and want a girl i can hangout with all the time and travel with and just get to know and settle down. i'm starting to think finding a girl with all the qualities i look for that's interested and single is near impossible.

i keep getting caught up in flings with crazy ass chicks that always have something wrong with them. they seem like good, wholesome girls until you get to know them a little, damn good actresses. luckily they pretty much leave on their own after you show them they can't run all over you and get money and **** out of you.

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PatProject View Post
    Couldnt agree more

I agree 100%

yes im aware that im 19

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah i'm single forever. I've stopped trying, i don't even look at women any more (no homo). It's just hopeless and a waste of time.

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    unfortunately no, sonja has been putting the screws to me...

looks like ill have to grow up soon

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brian McGee View Post
    No you don't. Every single girl says the same bull****, "I'm single and I love it", "I don't have a bf because I just love the single life", "Boys are all the same, I think I'm just going to stay single forever". Enjoy looking/waiting for a new boyfriend, because we all know you are.
    X2! Boys are all the same and they keep opening their legs for the boys that are all same.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Elevate your standards and you'll be surprised what's out there.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tits oot fur tha lads!

sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    honestly i've never been in a serious relationship. Ive had(in fact ya don't wanna know) countless one night stands. Sometimes people are comfortable being with themselves. Again though things can change.

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im not happy being single but i dont see that changing very quickly.

Society is extremely flawed and especially many women. Many women dont know what they want from a guy. They'll invest years of their life for some guy who in reality has no real connection with them.. They're too scared of making the "right" decision and end up leaving footprints of a ridiculous past which many will say doesnt matter, but your past will catch up with you eventually. Events that shape your personality and outlook on life stay under your skin and this change isnt necessarily for the better..

Views and tastes are based upon the majority vote with little individuality. Peer pressure and misguided views of other "sheep" leave the human mind following one particular pattern with little use of your own outlook on certain things. This doesnt just apply to relationships but to many things in life.

Those who are fortunate enough not to be part of this "system" will agree with the above..

Sorry for long reply and i know its drifted from the subject of this thread a bit, but i can assure i am right.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It just seems harder and harder to make it happen as I get older.
    It just seems harder and harder
    harder and harder
    harder

BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroMontana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never been in a serious/long-term relationship and I don't really care to be at the moment. I just want to focus on everything else that's important in life. If I meet someone along the way then so be it, but i'm not going out of my way to be in a relationship.
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Recently single but would prefer to be attached. Im one bad relationship after another.
    i have dial up :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6D9r6dWemk&search=bodybuilding

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eurtune View Post
    i've been single for about 2 years now and it's been great, but i'm starting to get bored with it and want a girl i can hangout with all the time and travel with and just get to know and settle down. i'm starting to think finding a girl with all the qualities i look for that's interested and single is near impossible.
    I can agree with this.
    I've been single for way too long and now I want a long term companionship: someone to travel with and settle down with and care about and I want to be intimate on a regular basis with someone.
    But sometimes I think I'm destined to be single forever and that's why I'm here in this thread.
    I couldn't imagine falling in love and actually finding someone I want to marry. The idea is so out of my grasp.
    I'm also starting to think that finding a guy with the qualities I look for is near impossible. I'm surrounded my guys who want to date me but I pick them apart like nothing else. I have to stop it and just pick one and go from there.

I have a weird goofy personality, my biggest problem is finding a guy that actually shares my humour.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    I can agree with this.
    I've been single for way too long and now I want a long term companionship: someone to travel with and settle down with and care about and I want to be intimate on a regular basis with someone.
    But sometimes I think I'm destined to be single forever and that's why I'm here in this thread.
    I couldn't imagine falling in love and actually finding someone I want to marry. The idea is so out of my grasp.
    I'm also starting to think that finding a guy with the qualities I look for is near impossible. I'm surrounded my guys who want to date me but I pick them apart like nothing else. I have to stop it and just pick one and go from there.

I have a weird goofy personality, my biggest problem is finding a guy that actually shares my humour.
    He's right here baby

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't know about forever, but I expect I'll spend a large part of my life single. Apart from one pretty long relationship (9 years) the rest have been around 6 months or so.

I generally like being single - I like my own space, and to do my own thing though sometimes I think a relationship would be nice. From my previous history, I seem to prefer a more casual set-up...
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000)
    u sure u girls ain't ugly??

could be a factor.

Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasty1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would fall in that boat and I too think it's better that way as well.

At least for now and for a long time to come. I like where I am at and perfer things the way they are. Single and loving it.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

R U looking at ma pint? FatScottishGuy's Avatar
    FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bordrshane View Post

Originally Posted by eurtune View Post
    i keep getting caught up in flings with crazy ass chicks that always have something wrong with them. they seem like good, wholesome girls until you get to know them a little, damn good actresses. luckily they pretty much leave on their own after you show them they can't run all over you and get money and **** out of you.
    These two posts basically sum it up for me...