Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a girl...

healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    While you here Ill go ahead and ask this:

Im doing this online dating website right now. What do you think is the best way to approach a girl online. Im sure ill be fine as soon as were in person, but you dont want to come off as creepy while online with a person you havent met before.
    Hrmm I cant say That I'm into online dating. I did try POF once But I realized the majority of the people on there have major issues.

I did have one guy who really made an impression on me. He went through all my interests and then made up a silly story about what we would do on our first date using those interests. It was pretty long, and stuck me as different. You could try doing that, and see if she takes the bait

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by healthyChick25 View Post
    Hrmm I cant say That I'm into online dating. I did try POF once But I realized the majority of the people on there have major issues.

I did have one guy who really made an impression on me. He went through all my interests and then made up a silly story about what we would do on our first date using those interests. It was pretty long, and stuck me as different. You could try doing that, and see if she takes the bait
    That comes off to me as trying too hard. Thanks for the info though.

healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthyChick25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    I'm just asking this in general, but, even though you have a boyfriend do you still think about other potential relationships in the future? I mean, even if you're happy with your bf do you ever think maybe you'd be happier with somebody else? Would it be wrong for a guy to pursue a chick in a relationship if he knows she's not truly happy? There's a girl from my past who I can't stop thinking about, but, she has bf. Thing is, though, she never talks about him or anything and she is always telling me I look nice and she generally seems into me...So yeah I get confused.
    yes, its wrong for you to persue it. In the past, I have thought about future relationships with other people, and that's how I knew I wasn't happy and it was time to end the relationship.

This time around, I don't feel that way. He IS my future. Nothing is written in stone, but it all feels right.

She may be having trouble deciding what to do, but until she breaks up with him, there is not much you can do. I would talk to her, tell her how you feel, but that you won't interfere with her current relationship. Let her come to you when (or if) she is ready. Until then.... keep your fish hook baited for others

Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    That comes off to me as trying too hard. Thanks for the info though.
    just saying you might have to come up with something a bit different. I got oodles and oodles of "hey Baby, how you doin" emails and really never gave them a second glance.

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just saying you might have to come up with something a bit different. I got oodles and oodles of "hey Baby, how you doin" emails and really never gave them a second glance.
    Yeah, I figure that most chicks get hit on like crazy on there. I assume that If Im normal and actually show interest I will be against the grain.

Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes, its wrong for you to persue it. In the past, I have thought about future relationships with other people, and that's how I knew I wasn't happy and it was time to end the relationship.

This time around, I don't feel that way. He IS my future. Nothing is written in stone, but it all feels right.

She may be having trouble deciding what to do, but until she breaks up with him, there is not much you can do. I would talk to her, tell her how you feel, but that you won't interfere with her current relationship. Let her come to you when (or if) she is ready. Until then.... keep your fish hook baited for others
    Alright, thanks. That is pretty much what I expected to hear. It's almost hard for me to be friends with her since I have strong feelings for her {always have, since highschool}. But, I guess I will just have to be hopeful and see what happens. Thanks again.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's your sluttiest moment? Be honest.
    Last edited by Briangumble; 07-23-2008 at 12:56 AM.

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    What's your sluttiest moment? Just curious.
    not sure I have one. I guess you could refer back to the cheating incident.

In a more fun example... lets just say picture taking got a little bit out of hand a few nights ago. It all started out so innocent...

and thats where my story ends for the night. time for bed.

Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not sure I have one. I guess you could refer back to the cheating incident.

In a more fun example... lets just say picture taking got a little bit out of hand a few nights ago. It all started out so innocent...

and thats where my story ends for the night. time for bed.
    Damn that's hot...but you know, you have just opened yourself up {no pun intended} for an onslaught of "nudes or negz" pm's....LOL!

Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Damn that's hot...but you know, you have just opened yourself up {no pun intended} for an onslaught of "nudes or negz" pm's....LOL!
    understandable, But I didn't keep them... didn't want them to fall into the wrong hands.

-DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why the hell did my ex choose some chubby photographer with no future over me? I don't understand. I'm a cute, funny and witty guy. When we went out, we'd have tons of fun. Not only that but, I was the only guy who ever made her orgasm, haha. The photographer sucked in the sack. I guess it may be attributed to the guy taking her virginity... **** I don't know. I really tried to keep this relationship going too. I bothers me the most at night when it's all I can think about. At the moment, I'm at in a "hit it and quit it phase". Yeah I'm currently banging some other girl, but I can't help to think what my ex is doing tonight, or any other night for that matter. I miss the relationship.

^ 159lbs Chubby Chaser Vermillion's Avatar
    Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vermillion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the difference between west coast Canadian girls versus east coast Canadian girls?

I've only been to Victoria & Vancouver.

Danke~

-DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -DJ- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vermillion View Post
    What's the difference between west coast Canadian girls versus east coast Canadian girls?

I've only been to Victoria & Vancouver.

Danke~
    Well east coast girls are hip. I really dig those styles they wear. And the southern girls with the way they talk. They knock me out when I'm down there.

The mid-west farmers daughters really make you feel alright. And the northern girls with the way they kiss, they keep their boyfriends warm at night

Not too sure about the west-west coast

A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well.. i like an older woman and she is roughly 8 years older then me she's about 25, i knew her for quite some time now because she is my friends sister, and i used to talk to her a bit and text her here and there, i'd help her move things when she moved places, bought her things for her b-day, get her lunch, would workout at the gym with her from time to time and at one point she even told me i deserved a kiss for telling her something cute, wud call me me cutie and stuff like that, but i don't know if im getting anywhere with this, idk what else i can do?...she knows i like her and all...

how can someone young like me suceed with an older woman?..(serious)
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny"

TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What can one expect from their first intimate experience. Whether it be first kiss or losing virginity. Typically it's awkward, especially for the latter. Anyways to make it memorable? (in a good way of course lol)

Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500)
    If a few guys approach you (say 3) when you're either by yourself or with a couple of friends and two of the guys do the talking but the other one just sits back having nothing to say. What would be your first impression of this guy and would you just ignore him and respond to the more talkative ones or would you try to start a conversation? Taking into account he isn't ugly ofcourse, and be honest.

greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do all girls over analyse everything all the time?

And am i helping the cause by saying wtf is wrong with you?
    i have dial up :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6D9r6dWemk&search=bodybuilding

namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) namtaB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all, While I'm open about this topic, I don't want to keep reliving it and being judged for my past actions. It was a bad choice and I feel horrible about it to this day. No, it wasn't with my current boyfriend. He knows about it and trusts me.

This is the situation that happened.

I was with a guy at the time for about a year. Lets call him Bob. Bob was a nice guy, very attractive, but unfortunatly he was hooked on pot. He smoked it ALL the time. He tried to give it up for me when we first started dating, since he knew I hated it, but eventually he picked it up again. He was a good guy but It was like talking to a cardbox box sometimes.. the light would be on but the family was on vacation.

I knew eventually that him and I were not going to make it, since he really wasn't my type, but I thought I would be good for him since he was a bit unstable and I was worried what he might do if I broke up with him.

I went up to visit my friends about an hour away one night to stay for the weekend. Unfortunatly my first boyfriend ( whom I dated for 3 and a half years) was also living there, and there was no denying My heart was still his. I missed him like crazy, but was determined to move on. I think that was part of the reason I was still with Bob, because he took my mind off missing the first guy( we'll call him Joe).

So Joe ends up showing up while I'm visiting and I just turned to mush. I wanted to be with him so bad that I was willing to do just about anything. I didn't realize at the time that He wasn't worth all that I put myself through. He ends up putting the moves on me and I thought that meant he wanted me back... so I ended up sleeping with him. Immediatley afterwards he told me there was no chance for us and I was just so hurt by it all. I had cheated on the guy who trusted me ( Bob).. for this dirtbag (Joe) who just wanted to get off with someone? Believe me, it wasn't one of my shining moments.

So, I cried and cursed myself and debated what I should do. I decided it wasn;t right to continue dating Bob so I told him we needed to break up. I knew neither one was right for me and I had to move on.

So fast forward 5 years later. I'm not proud of what I did, and I don't think for a minute that it was the right thing to do. Love ****s you up sometimes. I know that. But I've put the past behind me and vowed I'd never do it again.
    My current knows about it, I tell him everything, because I want him to trust me, and he does. It was one night that changed my life, and has not been repeated since.
    Thanks for sharing this. Every guy should be learning some important lessons from this experience.

TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheCreature55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This question has been bugging me for a long time...

Should the large differences in per capita GDP between first-world and third-world nation states be attributed to a lack of resources (for instance, natural resources, human capital, etc) in the poorer states, or the fact that first-world states have highly appropriate institutional frameworks in place and third-world states don't? What are your thoughts on this issue?

FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Who would win in a fight , Mike Tyson or Bruce Lee?

Location: Badteethshire, Britain Britain Britain, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you feel if your guy is jealous and gets insecure about you around other men?

kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

ok, serious: why are most women/girls such compulsive shoppers? How can that be controlled? My 21 year old girlfriend is the craziest complulsive shopper I have ever seen. Is it something naturally wired into women?

Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curtiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you ever trust somebody 100%?

I don't think i ever will.

Seen too much bad to accept the good.

Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kybar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone else see this as a thread for the guys that have never talked to a women before??
    If it wasnt for pain I would never know i was alive!

Registered User cotton_eye_joe9's Avatar
    cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cotton_eye_joe9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The girl I was dating dumped me after 2 weeks. She told me she didn't want a relationship. Then I found out she was going out with a good friend of mine like 5 days later.

After that relationship, 2 months pass. One day she sends me a message on ******** asking me for my cell phone number and asking if I'd ever give her a second chance.

wtf?!

Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kybar View Post
    Anyone else see this as a thread for the guys that have never talked to a women before??
    Haha...I see

On a serious note:
    Is it better for a guy to have a male or female wingman?
    I personally seem to do better with having one of my female friends playing wingman, esp. since my buddies often get too drunk to actually help.
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Device Sales

Charleston, SC

southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz
    Attached Images

southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000) southpaw01 is just really nice. (+1000)

MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKES3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go ahead. I don't bite. Any questions about women?

SERIOUS.
    I have serious one for you. Have you ever had a Urinary track infection? How did you know you had it and what were the symptoms.
    Chicago Crew

"ITS OK MIKE"

FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500) FeeFieFoFum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Soup or salad?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast