benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10)

my big ass cutting pics

i did a major bulk and i grew nicely but i got left with allot of fat and the second pic is after some cutting.
    hope it will inspire some of you like all the other transformations of people here inspired me .
    Attached Images
    Hope for the best but expect the worst

The Juice Is Loose

anonymous
    Good job, how was your diet?

benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10) benzev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tnx man..it was not xtreme in the beginning and right now iam on 1800cals+-
    Hope for the best but expect the worst

The Juice Is Loose

alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alyehoud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    מצוין!

wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice man. Is that first picture before the bulk and cut or after the bulk and before the cut? I'm curious because if it is after the bulk it looks like you put a lot of muscle mass on during your cutting period which would be pretty impressive. Either way good work.
    Oops, i got fat. Trying to fix that now..

cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, great beachbod transformation!

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great transformation bro

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice man, you got cut up well.
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice job! Before/ after stats?

Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did you use fat burner?

how much cardio did you do?

i have the same gut as you without the abs
    i eat toast in the shower