SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Too many oats a bad thing?

I know claories can work against you if eaten in way too many but as in carbs, if I have oatmeal which would have 60 grams of carbs along with steel cut oats, thats going to total up into a lot of carbs. IS this a bad thing when bulking.

Ok, now for the rreal question, don't your oats sink to the bottom and hard to drink? Do you just pur some steel cut oats into a protein shake? I have steel cut irish oats but its a lot of work cooking them so is it allright to just drink them with my pwo shake?
    Bench: 175 LBS
    Deadlift: 250 LBS
    Squat: 170 LBS (ATG)
    Military Press: 115 LBS
    Barbell Rows: 125 LBS
    Curl: 40 LBS dumbell
    Dips: Injured
    Pullups: 10 reps @ BW

5-10, 170 16% BF

Pain is weakness leaving the body

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108633751

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SFreppinitbig View Post
    I know claories can work against you if eaten in way too many but as in carbs, if I have oatmeal which would have 60 grams of carbs along with steel cut oats, thats going to total up into a lot of carbs. IS this a bad thing when bulking.

Ok, now for the rreal question, don't your oats sink to the bottom and hard to drink? Do you just pur some steel cut oats into a protein shake? I have steel cut irish oats but its a lot of work cooking them so is it allright to just drink them with my pwo shake?
    Too many oats = not possible.

That's like saying "can i eat too much steak?" NO

Unless your stomach ruptures, than I'd said you've had just the right amount.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SFreppinitbig View Post

1. If they fit into your caloric goals, oats are fine.

2. I just toss a 1/2 cup to a cup of oats in my shaker bottle with my whey for post-workout. Most people here like to ground them but I find this curbs my hunger better until I can get another meal (especially before work) Also love the taste and texture. I just shake it up before each sip.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    judgin by the threads ive seen u make, and the fact that u've lost about 2 lbs in 5 months, then yes, u are eating too many oats.

buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    judgin by the threads ive seen u make, and the fact that u've lost about 2 lbs in 5 months, then yes, u are eating too many oats.
    its sort of stalkerish/creepy how closely you watch other people's stats...and did I mention sad because clearly you have A LOT of time on your hands.

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol +1

irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    /thread.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buckeye7 View Post
    its sort of stalkerish/creepy how closely you watch other people's stats...and did I mention sad because clearly you have A LOT of time on your hands.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108833091

Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SFreppinitbig
    IS this a bad thing when bulking.

As you can see he's not trying to lose weight. He's trying to bulk (2 pound loss is a bad bulk tho). I didn't check his posts, his stats, nor yours.... but it seems to me you're being a troll.
    Goal:
    1-1-09: 185lbs - 9%BF

Originally Posted by Pchild View Post
    As you can see he's not trying to lose weight. He's trying to bulk (2 pound loss is a bad bulk tho). I didn't check his posts, his stats, nor yours.... but it seems to me you're being a troll.
    U have gained 2 lbs of muscle in 5 months.

Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    U have gained 2 lbs of muscle in 5 months.
    I never said I was trying to bulk... did I? I was trying to cut, which I did.

Looking at your pictures you have some work to do before you run around the forums insulting people not knowing their goals or accomplishments.

Some people might use bodybuilding techniques to cut into a skinnier Brad Pitt look, while others might not care to have 20% body fat as long as they can pick up a car.

Your goals are not the same as everyone else's.
    Goal:

Looking at your pictures you have some work to do before you run around the forums insulting people not knowing their goals or accomplishments.

Some people might use bodybuilding techniques to cut into a skinnier Brad Pitt look, while others might not care to have 20% body fat as long as they can pick up a car.

2-06-2007: 165lbs 10.5% BF
    3-01-2007: 170lbs 10.5% BF
    6-02-3007: 167lbs 9.5% BF

wat?

2-06-2007: 165lbs 10.5% BF
    3-01-2007: 170lbs 10.5% BF
    6-02-3007: 167lbs 9.5% BF

wat?

Yea, I think I ended up around 170 8%, and a 6 pack I could roll a marble through. 100% achieved the goal I was after.

"wat?"

Why don't you go troll the steroid forums, Nutrition is a ever changing, highly theorized subject that can do more damage than a horrid routine if someone takes the wrong path.

If you have something constructive to post in order to help answer a nutrition question by all means, but the last two pages of your posts don't contain even one single constructive post... I see "Lol ur still older, wonder why your fat?, 120 lbs lrn 2 bulk,"
    Goal:

Yea, I think I ended up around 170 8%, and a 6 pack I could roll a marble through. 100% achieved the goal I was after.

"wat?"

Why don't you go troll the steroid forums, Nutrition is a ever changing, highly theorized subject that can do more damage than a horrid routine if someone takes the wrong path.

If you have something constructive to post in order to help answer a nutrition question by all means, but the last two pages of your posts don't contain even one single constructive post... I see "Lol ur still older, wonder why your fat?, 120 lbs lrn 2 bulk,"
    lol U mad cuz I look like im on steroids (according to u) and u look about half ur age?

lol U mad cuz I look like im on steroids (according to u) and u look about half ur age?

Yep, you got me. I've been out witted by your AIM speech. LOLZ UWNZ
    Goal:

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)

you mean manorexic brad pitt look

and i'd say sibreks rocking a whopping 9-11% bf in his pic

Yep, you got me. I've been out witted by your AIM speech. LOLZ UWNZ
    U mad cuz ur anorexic? strong crankiness

edit

Here are three pictures. One before, and two after.

In the before picture I had already lost 30 Lbs!!!

So keep that in mind, I didn't have any before pictures where i was the full 230!

I went from 230, to 165-170 in a year, and lost about 8% body fat, while making gains.

Now it's Bulk time.

What do you guys think?
    U mad cuz i'm catching u in ur lie?
    Last edited by Sibrek; 07-22-2008 at 08:06 AM.

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    U mad cuz ur anorexic? strong crankiness
    hes probably pissed off because he can't eat till twelve and all hes having his some cottage cheese and exactly 7 grapes

SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, 2 pounds? I've gone from 186 in March to 173 today. Not sure where you got 2 pounds, the only place I update my weight is in my log.

As for the thread question, I'm going to bulk in a month and was gearing up for it.
    Bench: 175 LBS
    Deadlift: 250 LBS
    Squat: 170 LBS (ATG)
    Military Press: 115 LBS
    Barbell Rows: 125 LBS
    Curl: 40 LBS dumbell
    Dips: Injured
    Pullups: 10 reps @ BW

5-10, 170 16% BF

Pain is weakness leaving the body

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108633751