FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscles Locking Up on Crunches

Is it because i have so little body fat? I did like 50 crunches and my abs just started locking up
    Check out my DAA log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159819111

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man tell them not to do that crap anymore.

and more water maybe? how much water you drinkin?
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i drunk 2 glasses b4 i started but i was sweating a lot
    Check out my DAA log:

The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what about the rest of the day? staying hydrated is very important, especially if youre like me and you sweat alot. not getting enough water can lead to all sorts of cramps and other painful things. most people who are serious about their lifting try to get around at least a gallon a day.

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    what about the rest of the day? staying hydrated is very important, especially if youre like me and you sweat alot. not getting enough water can lead to all sorts of cramps and other painful things. most people who are serious about their lifting try to get around at least a gallon a day.
    thanks ill try to drink more water and see if it still happens
    Check out my DAA log:

alright man, let me know! might not be a bad idea to try gettin a banana in your diet a little while before you work out as well.

soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FWCMuZiK View Post
    Is it because i have so little body fat? I did like 50 crunches and my abs just started locking up
    i have the same problem. i get nasty cramps in my abs when i do any crunch movements, but abs are about the only place i get them. ive tried every amount of water consumption imaginable and it doesnt seem to help. i just bought magnesium, potassium and taurine to try to keep my electrolytes up, so well see how that goes

Originally Posted by soapmaker77 View Post
    i have the same problem. i get nasty cramps in my abs when i do any crunch movements, but abs are about the only place i get them. ive tried every amount of water consumption imaginable and it doesnt seem to help. i just bought magnesium, potassium and taurine to try to keep my electrolytes up, so well see how that goes
    let me know if it works
    Check out my DAA log:

soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FWCMuZiK View Post
    let me know if it works

i was able to use the crunch machine for 3 sets after cardio this morning. i dont want to say its worked yet, but it feels better

I just did some crunches today and didn't cramp up
    Check out my DAA log:

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The cramping IS due to an electrolyte problem... specifically a magnesium deficiency.

Opt for Mg citrate, malate, or asparate as opposed to Mg oxide which is poorly absorbed.

Best,
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

Originally Posted by Dr Clay View Post
    The cramping IS due to an electrolyte problem... specifically a magnesium deficiency.

Opt for Mg citrate, malate, or asparate as opposed to Mg oxide which is poorly absorbed.

Best,
    so would gatorade help?
    Check out my DAA log: