Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Registered User mophatthedamaja's Avatar
    mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should wait,

and then start a thread after you've done something, two full threads worth of not **** = failure..people have given you good suggestions in both threads and you just want more suggestions? You need some friends or some balls
    reps for life
    TOMaHULK

Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blaze_108 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with paintball gun + baby monitor. minimal legal ramifications with maximum punishment.
    2nd option. Borrow a hunting blind from a friend. set up in grass near vehicle. VERY securely. camp out w/ paintball gun. at least one night a week, different day each week. even nights you arent there the blind will make him think twice.

-DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -DC- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Buy me a plane ticket and pay me $500 for one night and I will take of it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dom996 View Post
    I know, but I loled anyway.

I thought of that before, or park half a mile away, but WhyTF should I? Catching this dude is the only option.
    Use a game camera. Short of a video camera there's no way you're going to nail this guy and at least a game cam will give you the shot with a flash and you can just leave it up. I don't know, maybe hook it up to the car inside, maybe a head cushion, test it to make sure that the flash in the window doesn't obscure the pic, and wait for the ****er to come.

Some game cams have a feature that makes a noise so the deer looks at it right before it snaps the picture, and they're motion activated.

They're for deer hunting, any hunting store should have them and they are usually <$100.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mmitchell57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a couple things I'd do.

1. Use Pam spray on the side of your car. It's the non-stick stuff. Either that or some teflon spray you can get from any store for a couple bucks.

2. Document when it happens and keep a record of it w/ pictures. Over the range of a month or 2 you will eventually see a pattern of events. Even random acts that are committed over a long period of time have a certian pattern to them.

3. Do not approach or attach the person doing this. It's bad form and will get you in trouble if you attack. If you confront, things will stop, then there will get worse(possibly).

4. Once you find out who it is, provide all documented instances and picture proof (word of mouth is never good enough) that the person is doing it to police and let them handle it all.

How do I know this you ask? I used to do this crap when I was kid.

Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mmitchell57 View Post
    Here's a couple things I'd do.

1. Use Pam spray on the side of your car. It's the non-stick stuff. Either that or some teflon spray you can get from any store for a couple bucks.

2. Document when it happens and keep a record of it w/ pictures. Over the range of a month or 2 you will eventually see a pattern of events. Even random acts that are committed over a long period of time have a certian pattern to them.

3. Do not approach or attach the person doing this. It's bad form and will get you in trouble if you attack. If you confront, things will stop, then there will get worse(possibly).

4. Once you find out who it is, provide all documented instances and picture proof (word of mouth is never good enough) that the person is doing it to police and let them handle it all.

How do I know this you ask? I used to do this crap when I was kid.

wtf?? strong FBI here.......u prollly took down K3v
    Not serious.

beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beeronbeach is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This has been going on forever, and it needs to stop. You have a full time job with kids. You should save your energy. Unless you want to spend money, you won't be able to find the person. And the cops aren't doing a good job either.

I would say ask some close friends to help you out. And tell them you will pay them. OR, you can give us the state of where you live, or a general area, and people on this forum can even help you out. If I lived close by, I don't think I would mind helping you out in trying to catch the criminal.

Less scrawny by the day WavyGravy's Avatar
    WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You seem to have an idea of who it is - how did you get them as a suspect? It seems to me that either this guy has it in for you (sounds like something a kid or ex-girlfriend would do) or your kids. How old are your kids? This guy may not like your kids and is taking it out on "the family car."

Does it happen on random days of the week, or just weekends etc?

I do NOT like the idea of leaving a note. Clearly the person doing this is an idiot, just from his actions. If you leave a note, this will only make them take precautions. Right now they probably pop off the cap and do it as they walk by, nice and low so nobody notices. If they know you are watching/filming the car, they'll either just vandalize something else of yours, or cover their faces. Right now you KNOW where they will strike, and shelling out $50 for a camera may catch them. Think of how satisfying it will be to see them in court with a pic of their faces as they are caught in the act. Don't warn them you are actively trying to catch them and give them notice to be more sly!

Good luck catching this douche-bag.
    █♣█

MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDaddy0924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
    You were deeeeeep son. Fixed it though. You were 120K negative.
    Yeah bro I got CEObozzed like 6months ago lol but im finally out... thanks for the help... and all the others lol

Registered User thtswhatshesaid's Avatar
    thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread pisses me off

I found some $38 low-light cameras he can set up... and he isn't going to do that.
    He can sit in the bushes and see for himself who is doing it... that's free... he isn't going to do that.
    OP is a bitch and deserves this to be happening to him. Anyone else would have stopped complaining online and done something already.

diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diesel89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thtswhatshesaid View Post
    this thread pisses me off

I found some $38 low-light cameras he can set up... and he isn't going to do that.
    He can sit in the bushes and see for himself who is doing it... that's free... he isn't going to do that.
    OP is a bitch and deserves this to be happening to him. Anyone else would have stopped complaining online and done something already.
    x2

1. buy deer cam at wal mart
    2. keep receipt
    3. set up deer cam
    4.catch person
    5. return cam

why are you making this into a big deal it not that hard

dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thtswhatshesaid View Post

Some valid points, but how do actually deserve it?

thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000) thacalikd911 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i use to have some ******* drive on my lawn every night purposely, every night he would drive on my lawn just to be a dick. I put nails on the lawn one night, and he never came back after that.

my solution for you.

Don't even bother with the hidden camera, just get a cheap video camera, hell it could even be a fake camera, and just put it in a really obvious spot were he could see it, like on your cars dash board, once he sees it he probably wont come back, and if he smashed the car window alarm goes off which= you catching him.

csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) csfb36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    YOu can be a camper bro. Camp somewhere he can't see you...most likely in a dark corner. Make sure to use Dead Silence perk or maybe even Eavesdrop. Arm that with Stopping power and 2 pieces of C4.

Plant the C4 at the side of the car where he is more likely to attack. As soon as he approaches, press your remote detonation device and as he is stunned from the blast, pull out your M40 Sniper Rifle and BOOOOMM HEADSHOT BITCH

I tried this tactic and it work. Make sure you equip your ACOG scope.

One alternative is to use an M16 with Bandolier if you want to have extra fun and shoot the dead body.

Good luck brah.

lmfao

ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihatemels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by diesel89 View Post
    x2

1. buy deer cam at wal mart
    2. keep receipt
    3. set up deer cam
    4.catch person
    5. return cam

why are you making this into a big deal it not that hard

thats exactly wut i said, they are only like 100$from walmart, i have freakin 5 of them..i even caught a trespasser once with one of em

TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Basically I don't do things that are:

a) Not possible
    b) Cannot afford as in costing several hundred
    c) Will cause problems for my family or friends in the street
    d) Profit???
    no offense, OP, but if you're unwilling to invest SOMETHING in resolving this issue, you might as well just put up with the perpetual ass-fu*king you're currently receiving

if you don't have the $$$ to invest in this, you're gonna have to invest your TIME.....ie a couple of Thursday nights camping out in your vehicle and catching this mofo and administering the beatdown

you need to invest something into this, unless you want to wait for this person to simply grow tired of marking your car and go away. Unfortunately, because the perpetrator is marking you up through two vehicles now, it doesn't seem like he will be going away anytime soon.
    20+, you better ask somebody....

☆☆ Ron Paul 2012 ☆☆

Thanks for the motivation.

Action Items: 13.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can camp in the car, fog up the windows so he can't see into them, and when he comes, you will hear him, then jump out and beat his ass.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000) MC_Ake is just really nice. (+1000)
    It would be mad if the OP was the one actually doing this, like a schizo thing or like a memento thing where he doesn't wanna stop, he doesn't want to know he's doing it....

dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dom996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MC_Ake View Post
    It would be mad if the OP was the one actually doing this, like a schizo thing or like a memento thing where he doesn't wanna stop, he doesn't want to know he's doing it....
    It has crossed my mind. lol.

Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It has crossed my mind. lol.
    u fraudin??

choo choo in the distance
    Not serious.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have a whole bunch of energy drinks/supplements and wait all night. its summer so it wont get that cold, and it would be easy to hide.
    God bless/science be with our military

VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hire a detective to stake out for a week at nights.
    anybody can heave-ho that -ish, but only a bodybuilder can make the muscle do the work

mass or GTFO

..:Tiny Calves Crew:..

$$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pay for my meals to keep me awake and provide me a gun. I'll do it.

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop being a b1tch and fcuk the dood up...seriously if someone even drew on m truck once i would hunt that fcuker down......Idk how someone could let this go on for months..Your kids would probably rather have there father camp out for a week than have him labeled a b1tch who gets walked over every day....

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop being a b1tch and fcuk the dood up...seriously if someone even drew on my truck once i would hunt that fcuker down......Idk how someone could let this go on for months..Your kids would probably rather have there father camp out for a week than have him labeled a b1tch who's getting played by a teenager....

Future SHEEPDOG Crew!!! jimb0_12's Avatar
    jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jimb0_12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thacalikd911 View Post
    i use to have some ******* drive on my lawn every night purposely, every night he would drive on my lawn just to be a dick. I put nails on the lawn one night, and he never came back after that.

my solution for you.

Don't even bother with the hidden camera, just get a cheap video camera, hell it could even be a fake camera, and just put it in a really obvious spot were he could see it, like on your cars dash board, once he sees it he probably wont come back, and if he smashed the car window alarm goes off which= you catching him.
    this is a good idea, but to add to it, DO put a small hidden camera somewhere. So, he sees the obvious (fake) camera sitting on the dash and either: a) doesn't come back; or b) breaks into the car and steals the camera, however you have the hidden cam there to catch him doing this.

YEEEEE! I should be a detective.
    You'll never know your absolute strength until you've reached your absolute weakest. -Me

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.

shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shane130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would set up a camera inside the car. put it on the dash and toss a t-shirt or something over it so it dosent look like a camera. their is usually a night vision mode so if the get close u can get a pic of their face

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    WTH are you parking where it's pitch black in the first place? Who owns this property? If it's yours, then install some exterior lighting for Pete's sake. If it's an apartment complex or you're renting a house, threaten to sue the landlord/owner if they don't add some lighting for security and consider making them pay for a new paint job every time - because it's largely their fault for not providing a reasonably safe place to park on the property.

Once you've got lighting the vandalism will probably stop. If not, at least you won't need to buy a flash for the game cam.
    Overweight and arrogant

It is my house, but theres a path and some grass out the front. Then there's the main path across the front of our row of houses. Then there's another big bit of grass for children to play on and then another path. The main path goes around the big patch of grass.

Then there's the road where I park. Sometimes not in front of my house either. There are no street lights and I have borrowed night vision cameras and even the cops staked out with IR goggles. Because it is so black here at night, any light as in someones landing light on just floods out the night vision stuff and there's enough houses where there is always some light on somewhere.

That is why I cannot use it.

bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The suspect wouldn't be a small kid I'm guessing 14+, no kid below that age would sneak out at 2 am in the morning for 7 months straight just to draw lines on someone's car. The person will live close to you since it would be an inconvenience to them to just put clothes on, get keys, drive out to your car, then draw on your car, then go back home and sleep. No one would do that unless you or your kids pissed them off. Just write down what days and how often he marks your car and determine which day you should stay out and try to catch him.

Also try to determine which side of car and what angle the suspect is drawing on your car. If he draws on the side of the car facing the curb he probably is taking a walk and if he marks the other side he might be driving a car or walking.

The simplest solution is the best either wait outside on the days you suspect him of drawing on it or spend money to get a camera. Or if that fails just borrow a Rotweiler or Pitbull and lower the window so if he comes up trying to draw on your car then the dog jumps out and bites him, but that option would possibly send you to jail and getting sued so I would't suggest that!

Good Luck!