Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He beats one guy at 205 now you peg him as GOD to MMA. I don't even like Fedor but at least im honest and not a nuthugger.[/QUOTE]

He is the LB/LB best because he has defeated Franklin X 2 who was ranked number 1 or 2 at that time. He has defeated the dual LHW and MW PRIDE champion in Henderson who was certainly TOP 3. He has defeated Marquardt who was and is TOP 10. This in a span of 21 months. 4 top fighters in a short time. Throw in Irvin and Lutter for kicks.

The same 21 months for Fedor was less then spectacular. Tim Sylvia and Mark Hunt are the only opponents of note.

I believe Fedor is the best but you cannot punish Anderson for beating up everyone in front of him.

I geting tired of people picking on Rich Franklin as well. he has lost to 2 people in his career. Machida and Silva. He has defeated anyone of note including Marquardt and Okami pretty recently. Henderson was a Pride standout and im surprised people pick on him as not worthy after losing 2 close decisions to Rampage and Silva.
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.
    Ben Franklin Essay about "Trouser Coughs" 1781-

Admirin my traps? Battleshipbeau's Avatar
    Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say Silva. When Fedor, (and his brother for that matter) strikes he seems to loop is hooks outward. I've rarely seen silva throw anything but solid straights, and he lands them dead on 95% of the time, clean, he's like a sniper.
    Straights

Loops

I think both fighter are unbeleivable, and I would be suprised one bit if Fedor would take it, but if I had to bet on it I would say Silva.
    Bench: 135
    Squat: Bar
    Deadlift: 135

No e-stats.

U mad? Call the copes.

Admirin my traps? Battleshipbeau's Avatar
    Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battleshipbeau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hfce354 View Post
    He beats one guy at 205 now you peg him as GOD to MMA. I don't even like Fedor but at least im honest and not a nuthugger.

He is the LB/LB best because he has defeated Franklin X 2 who was ranked number 1 or 2 at that time. He has defeated the dual LHW and MW PRIDE champion in Henderson who was certainly TOP 3. He has defeated Marquardt who was and is TOP 10. This in a span of 21 months. 4 top fighters in a short time. Throw in Irvin and Lutter for kicks.

The same 21 months for Fedor was less then spectacular. Tim Sylvia and Mark Hunt are the only opponents of note.

I believe Fedor is the best but you cannot punish Anderson for beating up everyone in front of him.

I geting tired of people picking on Rich Franklin as well. he has lost to 2 people in his career. Machida and Silva. He has defeated anyone of note including Marquardt and Okami pretty recently. Henderson was a Pride standout and im surprised people pick on him as not worthy after losing 2 close decisions to Rampage and submission to Silva.[/QUOTE]

fixed
    Bench: 135
    Squat: Bar
    Deadlift: 135

No e-stats.

U mad? Call the copes.

Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Resolution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    he also lost to ganzaga and kongo
    then asked to leave the ufc cause he couldnt handle to lose another fight
    It sounds to me like you jumped on the MMA bandwagon just watching CroCops last two fights. If you actually looked back over Mirko's history in his prime he was the #1 HW in the world and a favorite over Fedor in Pride. Then he faught Fedor and lost and Fedor took over the mantle of #1 HW and then proceeded to climb the P4P ladder untill he is #1 or #2 in any sane persons list.
    Last edited by Resolution; 07-20-2008 at 01:55 PM.
    Misc Golf Crew

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, if Anderson is nowhere near the best then i need to know your TOP 5 or 10. Please. Your credibility is an issue here.

Ill show you mine

1. Anderson
    2. Fedor *moved up one*
    3. Torres *moved down one*
    4. GSP
    5. Penn
    6. Aoki
    7. Gomi
    8. Machida
    9. Faber
    10. Filho

Honorable mention
    Forrest
    Lol you say questions someones credibility and then you had Torres at number 2. NUMBER 2? And Filho? That guy is an overrated hack. I saw a gnp from him one fight where he was blatantly repeatedly hitting someone in the back of the head.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Battleshipbeau View Post

I geting tired of people picking on Rich Franklin as well. he has lost to 2 people in his career. Machida and Silva. He has defeated anyone of note including Marquardt and Okami pretty recently. Henderson was a Pride standout and im surprised people pick on him as not worthy after losing 2 close decisions to Rampage and submission to Silva.
    fixed[/QUOTE]

I sea what you did and thanks! Now look at my sig! You owe me rep bets!
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.

Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000)
    Truthfully I think Silva has potential, but I don't see victorys against someone I would consider on the same caliber of any of the top teir LHW or HW fights.

LAWLZ at this silva loss

Loss- Ryo Chonan- Submission (Flying Scissor Heel Hook)

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL @ people thinking fedor is slow, he is the russain lightning, just because he is big doesnt mean he is slow.

also most of his wins are armbar so cant say his ground game suck.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    Lol you say questions someones credibility and then you had Torres at number 2. NUMBER 2? And Filho? That guy is an overrated hack. I saw a gnp from him one fight where he was blatantly repeatedly hitting someone in the back of the head.
    Have you seen Torres fight? What about his fight game doesnt impress you? I might be a little agrressive with Torres, but i think he is that damn good.

Please check Filho's record then explain to me why he should not be on this list. It's tight and i almost through Nog in there but undefeated is undefeated.

Where is your list? Need 15 minutes to research the names?

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Justin Buchana View Post
    Truthfully I think Silva has potential, but I don't see victorys against someone I would consider on the same caliber of any of the top teir LHW or HW fights.

LAWLZ at this silva loss

Loss- Ryo Chonan- Submission (Flying Scissor Heel Hook)
    lol anderson was an mid tier fighter in pride (lost to a few low-end fighter) it wasnt untill he got out of pride that he started to shine.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Resolution View Post
    It sounds to me like you jumped on the MMA bandwagon just watching CroCops last two fights. If you actually looked back over Mirko's history in his prime he was the #1 HW in the world and a favorite over Fedor in Pride. Then he faught Fedor and lost and Fedor took over the mantle of #1 HW and then proceeded to climb the P4P ladder untill he is #1 or #2 in any sane persons list.
    Fedor never took over the mantle by beating Cro Cop. He was number 1 in the world since he beat Nog the first time. How could Cro Cop have ever been considered number 1? I can't imagine him ever being impartially ranked higher than 3 at any point in his career, nor favored over Fedor.

Even before he lost to Fedor he had losses to Nog and Randleman. Yeah he avenged the one to Randleman but still... it's Keven Randleman! I saw a 12 year old armbar him on the street once.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont see how fedor is not #1 on any list, the guy does not have any legitimate losses and at all, every fight he's been in he has won convincingly and if it went into decision he was clearly the winner. silva is good, but he has suffered losses in the past. fedor is number 1. silva is 2.
    wait wut

Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Picture all the fighters Silva won against and think if Fedor would beat them..- Yup - no doubt. Now picture all the fighters Fedor won against, and think if Silva could win against all of them?- no way.

Originally Posted by Dark_MadMax View Post
    Picture all the fighters Silva won against and think if Fedor would beat them..- Yup - no doubt. Now picture all the fighters Fedor won against, and think if Silva could win against all of them?- no way.
    Are you really going down the MMA math road, lol.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good point
    wait wut

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    off topic
    those rankings suck
    fedor isnt even listed
    randy is 7th at hw , 4 below timmy , who you beat recently

chuck is much higher then 10th at lhw
    and they have tyson griffen at #2 lw above gomi , wtf
    euh Fedor is #1 in HW

Originally Posted by BuildUpNow View Post
    good point
    Anderson Silva and Fedor are 10 lbs apart. Im sure Fedor is stronger but does that matter if it stays on the feet? I would just love to see this fight! I would not put oney on this fight because i would fear a cut to Fedor would end the fight.

Anderson Silva and Fedor are 10 lbs apart. Im sure Fedor is stronger but does that matter if it stays on the feet? I would just love to see this fight! I would not put oney on this fight because i would fear a cut to Fedor would end the fight.
    a fighter like fedor, it wont stay on the feet. and if it does, i wouldnt doubt his striking skills, look at when him and cro cop fought. cro cop is a k1 striker, he wasnt as good in k1 but he was still in k1.
    wait wut

Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dark_MadMax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fact is Fedor fought and defeated top HEAVYweights - best strikers , grapplers and wrestlers of the world. Most of them were actually much bigger than Fedor.

Silva defeated one 205 lbs fighter and had losses in the past. There is nothing about him that says he can beat big guys- he has no proven record.

Do you honestly believe Silva could do anything with Schilt? Fedor could.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart winthorpe's Avatar
    winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't see Silva bringing anything to the fight that Fedor hasn't seen, dealt with and dominated before. Meanwhile, Fedor would bring the fight to Silva like nothing he's been in the ring or cage with. Silva is a great fighter, but I don't see him lasting long.

Fact is Fedor fought and defeated top HEAVYweights - best strikers , grapplers and wrestlers of the world. Most of them were actually much bigger than Fedor.

Silva defeated one 205 lbs fighter and had losses in the past. There is nothing about him that says he can beat big guys- he has no proven record.

Do you honestly believe Silva could do anything with Schilt? Fedor could.
    MMA math does not work. Its been proven wrong over and over. The bottom line is that these 2 men are nearly the same size and are at the top of their game. Why wouldnt we want to see it?

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you seen Torres fight? What about his fight game doesnt impress you? I might be a little agrressive with Torres, but i think he is that damn good.

Please check Filho's record then explain to me why he should not be on this list. It's tight and i almost through Nog in there but undefeated is undefeated.

Where is your list? Need 15 minutes to research the names?
    No I have never seen Torres fight, I just thought I would criticize you for putting him on your list even though I have no idea who he is...

But yeah give me a few minutes and I'll get my "list" together...lulz
    www.WLForums.com

MMA math does not work. Its been proven wrong over and over. The bottom line is that these 2 men are nearly the same size and are at the top of their game. Why wouldnt we want to see it?

Who said I wouldn't want to see it?- Would be entertaining fight. It is I just don't see why people claim Silva can beat Fedor with no basis for it .

Who said I wouldn't want to see it?- Would be entertaining fight. It is I just don't see why people claim Silva can beat Fedor with no basis for it .
    wORD. It's not MMA math. I mean you have to base the credentials of the fighters on something. What better than their previous opponents.
    www.WLForums.com

wORD. It's not MMA math. I mean you have to base the credentials of the fighters on something. What better than their previous opponents.
    OK. Lets look at the W. Silva, Iceman, Rampage triangle. Do i need to explain this any further?

OK. Lets look at the W. Silva, Iceman, Rampage triangle. Do i need to explain this any further?
    So instead of gauging a fighter's ability based on they've fought we are supposed to come to a conclusion based on what...their favorite color?
    www.WLForums.com

Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So instead of gauging a fighter's ability based on they've fought we are supposed to come to a conclusion based on what...their favorite color?
    dude don't u watch those pre fight interviews where they say what their gameplan is and what they're going to do. It says it all right there. (no serious)

themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Z49 View Post
    Anderson Silva is a great fighter. But he is nowhere near the best.
    Moorish Latte-drinking Elitist

Brazilian Crew [<Θ>]

52 Books in 52 Weeks Crew [7/52] - Currently Reading: Beyond A.I. by J. Storrs Hall
    Read: 20th century ghosts; Elantris; Infinite Reality; Sex and love with robots; The Singularity Is Near; Physics of the future; The 7 habits of highly effective people;

Misc Reading Crew

paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000) paul2121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fedor>anderson

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is alot of hate in this thread. This is like a social experiment, lol. I asked a question, and asked everyone to respond without hate. The exact opposite happens. LOL.

One example of a response i get is someone posting there Top 5 or so fighters and they are all HW's, LOL. Asking someone who they rank in the Top 5 and getting that response is "trollish" even if they didnt intend it. Someone defends him or her but apperently didnt read my initial question.

At some point i make it clear that i think Fedor would win but the negativity continues, lol. It seems that just the question itself is blasphemy.

One neg i recieve has a little story in it, which indicates a lack of reading comprehension.

The 2 reps i recieve are just polite responses.

It's all good but this Forum is funny sometimes.
    You ask a dumb question or make a dumb comment expect harsh responses.

He beats one guy at 205 now you peg him as GOD to MMA. I don't even like Fedor but at least im honest and not a nuthugger.

I geting tired of people picking on Rich Franklin as well. he has lost to 2 people in his career. Machida and Silva. He has defeated anyone of note including Marquardt and Okami pretty recently. Henderson was a Pride standout and im surprised people pick on him as not worthy after losing 2 close decisions to Rampage and Silva.[/QUOTE]

After he beat Franklin twice did you bring up Fedor? What about after Hendo? No!!!!!! only after he beat someone at 205 then all of a sudden he is ready to fight Fedor. Give me a damn break. This is why i posted that comment about he beats one guy at 205 and you peg him as a god.

I still stand by Franklin being overated (overated doesn't mean you suck by the way). Franklin is good but the 185 div was VERY weak at the time (still is imo just not as bad). Who did he beat Louiseau/tanner. MW divsion at the time was like the UFC HW division before the Pride people started coming in weak. UFC was known mostly for their LHW and WW divisons then.

Ok lets talk about a different 21 months then. Beating NOG twice / Crocop (in his prime) and some other guys just for kicks

I am not punishing Silva for beating everyone in his way. But to say he can possibly defeat Fedor is just one of the WORST ever threads i have seen in my entire life and in the MMA community in General.

I already mentioned that Hendo was his only REAL test, so i don't know why you bring that argument.

If people think Silva can beat Fedor (or hang with him) either
    1) Knows NOTHING about MMA
    2) Is a Supreme Silva Nuthugger
    3) Is just plain stupid.

Silva is a great fighter. If you were making a case of a pound for pound who is better thread i can understand that and it would be a great debate.

But you are saying is it so far fetched to pick Silva over Fedor, it would be a hard match to pick, Silva is as quick or quicker, Silva has top notch bjj so negates Fedor ground n pound, Silva striking is an advantage. Than when you start to get flammed you finally caught yourself, "Well i believe Fedor will win just not in devastating fashion."

Fedor would OWN Silva. YOu just don't understand. Its not just Fedor skills that make him good. Like i said its his Game Planning and mental side of the fight game that is THE BEST. There are better strikers, quicker fighters, better submission guys than Fedor. He is not the best in one area but is VERY good in all those areas and THE BEST at game planning and mental focus.

What you are saying is almost the same as Faber>GSP / Penn >Silva. We all know the answers to these.

I don't want to be harsh but seriously Silva is great but get of his nuts.