Closed Thread

Thread: Hey BLACKS

Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Hey BLACKS

jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaxalex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    prettylipz4u
    signature.

STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STR8_BALLIN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    id h1t it liek mah r3d haird stepchild

Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bonifacius View Post
    lmfao! what do you want a trophy, im no fu cking bodybuilder bro, im a fighter, i couldnt care less about my physique or how much i weigh, im happy with knowing that i could fu ck you up in a fight, come meet me in real life whenever you want and ill show you.

Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Acere View Post
    lmfao! what do you want a trophy, im no fu cking bodybuilder bro, im a fighter, i couldnt care less about my physique or how much i weigh, im happy with knowing that i could fu ck you up in a fight, come meet me in real life whenever you want and ill show you.
    what the hell are you banging on about ?

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that pic made me naseous

Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bonifacius View Post
    what the hell are you banging on about ?
    thats what i mean, why would i want to add on a bunch of useless mass? i train for strength and performance, i dont sit there and do fu cking dumbell curls. Like you said, i need to be the lowest possible weight with as much strength as possible, more muscle = more oxygen used, packing on useless muscle is detrimental to fighting, which is why i dont care about how proportioned, sculpted i look, i only care about strength, fast twitch fibers, explosiveness and speed when it comes to lifting.. if fighters cared about their physique they would all have 6 packs and be ripped to the bone, they have the work ethic, they just do what they need, not do it to "look" better,

DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000) DL Addict is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That first pic of her, she is sporting the coveted female mullet.

Originally Posted by baddabong01 View Post
    I know you not serious, But in response top that, fighters are normaly v ripped!
    legs might not be the most important bodypart for "looking good" but squats are easily the most essential exercise, they add overall power, and release more growth hormones than any other exercise, obviously if your just lifting to "look good" you dont HAVE to do them, but its still gonna help you add muscle EVERYWHERE, heavy squatting raises your test levels, test=muscle growth, its not hard. I mean most guys should be training to get strong to, what guy doesnt want to be strong and powerful?