Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do I convice my girlfrend that circumcision is a good thing?

I am not planning on having kids any time soon, but I plan to be with my girl and eventually get married and have kids once we are a bit older.

Anyways, my girlfriend thinks it's "mean" to circumcise a child, because of the pain they endure. I am trying to convince her that it's just a baby and they won't even remember it.

Plus, having it non circum'd is dangerous, right? Don' you develop health problems?

Suggestions?

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh lawd...
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get that **** cut off you dont want your kid's d1ck cheese getting all over the place do you?
    "We're going to play hide and go seek. I'm going to go hide, not tell anyone, and if they can't find me, they're going to hell." - God

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, you rather mutilate your kid than teach him to wash himself.

Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000) Lord_Superior is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChronicGuy View Post
    I am not planning on having kids any time soon, but I plan to be with my girl and eventually get married and have kids once we are a bit older.

Anyways, my girlfriend thinks it's "mean" to circumcise a child, because of the pain they endure. I am trying to convince her that it's just a baby and they won't even remember it.

Plus, having it non circum'd is dangerous, right? Don' you develop health problems?

Suggestions?
    Tell her all the myths about being circumised, like it prevents teh aidz and **** like that. but don't tell her they are myths, tell her there is a ton of research on it.
    ~all the misc Crew~

Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't remember any pain so it's all good and my dick looks better

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    from the other circumcism thread

Why would you want to mutilate your own cock?

There is no reason to circumcise your cock. You loose sensitivity and those of you that had sex with a condom knows last you loose a lot of feeling using it, well why would you want to do that?

theres a bull**** episodes on this google it.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChronicGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Anh View Post
    from the other circumcism thread

Why would you want to mutilate your own cock?

There is no reason to circumcise your cock. You loose sensitivity and those of you that had sex with a condom knows last you loose a lot of feeling, well why would you want to do that?

There is however a way to grow back your forskins, it involve stretching whatever you have left over a year and you'll have it back. I dont know the full detail on this because i am uncut (and proud of it).

It's not mutilation, you do not loose any sensitivity.

I feel bad for guys that are uncut, and so do most women.

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is another circumcision thread? My bad.

It's not mutilation, you do not loose any sensitivity.

RLY?

I always thought it'd be cool to have foreskin.... i mean, we are born with it... so it must serve some purpose.
    Last edited by jonB89; 07-18-2008 at 02:39 AM.
    xTUNAx

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

uhhh, why?

Originally Posted by jonB89 View Post
    RLY?

I always thought it'd be cool to have foreskin.... i mean, we are born with it... so it must serve some purpose.
    I am circumcised, so I do not know the so-called pleasures of having fore-skin, but every guy I know who is uncut wishes they were cut.

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am circumcised, so I do not know the so-called pleasures of having fore-skin, but every guy I know who is uncut wishes they were cut.
    look at the picture i just posted. strong wtf....
    xTUNAx

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If they really wished it, they'd go and get cut...

R U looking at ma pint? FatScottishGuy's Avatar
    FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you do not loose any sensitivity.
    umm yes you do, because you have nothing covering your bell end it starts to form a thicker layer of skin...thus the loss of sensitivity

I'm natural...I get all my cheese for free

Originally Posted by FatScottishGuy View Post
    umm yes you do, because you have nothing covering your bell end it starts to form a thicker layer of skin...thus the loss of sensitivity

I'm natural...I get all my cheese for free
    The tip of my dick is the most sensitive, why would I want to cover that up with loose skin?

From what I can find online, being cut greatly reduces the risk of STD's, epically HIV.

Taken from another site...
    Circumcision helps to prevent disease in infant boys. The American Academy of Pediatrics (FamilyDoctor.org) states that circumcision can help to prevent urinary tract infection in infants, and according to Richard M. Parker (PedsUroLogic.com), intact foreskins can lead to phimosis, a condition in which the foreskin narrows and cannot retract, or balanoposthitis, an infection of the glands and foreskin. The American Urological Association supports both these claims in a 2003 statement.

The healthful benefits of circumcision can extend beyond infancy. The AUA states that circumcision can lead to a decreased risk of adult penile cancer, and FamilyDoctor.org cites research finding that circumcised males have a lower rate of sexually transmitted diseases. Interestingly, a 1997 study by Edward O. Laumann (published in the Journal of the American Medical Association), shows that circumcised males have a higher degree of sexual satisfaction and a lower rate of sexual dysfunction than uncircumcised males; in particular, the rate of inability to maintain an erection is significantly lower in circumcised men. Finally, even daily hygiene can be improved from foreskin removal, since there is no place for excrement buildup around the penis.

FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok...keep telling yourself that having part of you d1ck cut off is normal, if you say it enough it will become true!!

The tip of my dick is the most sensitive, why would I want to cover that up with loose skin?

From what I can find online, being cut greatly reduces the risk of STD's, epically HIV.

Taken from another site...
    getting a chunk of your penis cut off isn't gonna stop HIV or any other kind of disease, you still have fluid transfers, fluid contact, and skin contact.

Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rizen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah man, are you aware every child in the UK has penis problems because circumcision is not the norm here

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well im uncut. doesnt effect me that much.
    wait wut

Originally Posted by FatScottishGuy View Post
    ok...keep telling yourself that having part of you d1ck cut off is normal, if you say it enough it will become true!!
    Don't try to argue the normality, if it wasn't normal, why would 50% of men have it done?

Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    getting a chunk of your penis cut off isn't gonna stop HIV or any other kind of disease, you still have fluid transfers, fluid contact, and skin contact.
    You sure about that?
    The prepuce or the foreskin in uncircumcised males can actually hinder the penis from producing lysozymes, an enzyme which can prevent HIV.

You sure about that?
    you can go ahead and try it with girls that have HIV and other STD's, i don't think you'll like the result though...

in fact, if its such a sure fire way, why are STD's on such a massive incline, since most of the US population is circumcized?

Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    you can go ahead and try it with girls that have HIV and other STD's, i don't think you'll like the result though...

in fact, if its such a sure fire way, why are STD's on such a massive incline, since most of the US population is circumcized?
    The rise of STD's is not really related to the amount of people being circumcised, it's due to the massive incline of skanks.

ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cut or uncut, it doesn't matter much but people here are either really against it or really for it. wow.
    multi, krill oil. beetroot, l-carnitine

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Simple...

ask her why she's out of the kitchen. Tell her to get back in there, make you a turkey pot pie, and not worry about his cock.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it would be best to let a child grow of legal age to decide whether a part of his penis should be cut off....my2cents

Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zee Deveel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having no foreskin means your bell is constantly rubbing on your pants and loses sensitivity. The foreskin protects it and keeps it sensitive.
    Estimated 1RM According to BB.com:

Military Press: 131 lb (59.5 kg)
    Bench:193.0 lb (87.7 kg)
    Squat: 242 lb (110.0 kg)
    Deadlift:274 lb (124.5 kg)

Goal: Bulking to 14 stone (196 pounds)

Originally Posted by stronguy91 View Post
    it would be best to let a child grow of legal age to decide whether a part of his penis should be cut off....my2cents
    That is retarded, do you have any idea how expensive and painful an adult circumcision is?

Originally Posted by Zee Deveel View Post
    Having no foreskin means your bell is constantly rubbing on your pants and loses sensitivity. The foreskin protects it and keeps it sensitive.
    Why would it rub on your pants, unless you are wearing no underwear or something?

Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000) Skyles is a complete loser! (-2000)

Look...it's simple for me

if I pull back my foreskin and walk around like that, it's very uncomfortable and I find myself squirming, so the fact cut guys manage it all the time kind of proves it to me that there is a decrease in sensitivity.

anyway didn't it start out as a means to stop kids from masturbating??