Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

11OXO and my boss

This is a question for Reps of Ergopharm or for PA himself (m boss prefers the answers from the source):

So my boss has been going to the gym with me for about a year and a half. hes got some decent gains in size and strength but he still has alot of fat, we measured it at 18%. Most being gut fat. He weighs in at 195lbs and is 44 years old. Hes never used a steroid, or any hormonal supplement.

I ordered some 11OXO for myself but due to the fact i just ran superdrol a couple months ago im going to wait until oct before i run anything again, and im using lean xtreme in the meantime.
    So i sold the 11OXO to my boss. Hes been using it since monday at 3 caps a day. Ive suggested he bump up to 6 a day because 1: his bodyweight and 2: he wants to lose as much fat as possible. at the same time hed like a bit of hardening and strength. But, he has some concerns.

Firstly, just the main side effects of steroids. he read the bottle haha so those possible androgenic sides got into his head. he was worried about liver damage, only because ive discussed my methylated steroid use, but i explained to him that because it isnt methylated, it is not going to tax his liver. he likes to drink, always had but he will be holding back while on this product, other than a glass of res wine here and there. Q. his liver will be ok?

he is also very attatched to his hair, he looks alot like zorro haha, but hes 44 and hasnt lost his hair yet. Q. will he go bald?

he also loves his balls very much and wouldnt like them to go anywhere. Q. does he risk major testicular atrophy?

now this is his main concern...we are welders, hes been doing metal work all his life including soldering/brazing, bondo work, paints...all sorts of nasty stuff and never used a respirator. so hes got a couple screws loose you know, hes alot like a big kid. hes seen a shrink for personal issues but hes never been diagnosed with a phsycological disorder, nor is he on any sort of medication (except for claritin). Q. can this (at 6caps a day) cause him any sort of phsycological issues?

Thanks!
    Fitz
    Busy as a dyke in a hardware store

EST Methyl E + Propadrol Cycle
    Made Possible By Engineered Sports Technology
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=49252831#post49252831

Lose your Pain. Lose your Fear. Lose your Sorrow.

AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnthonyM24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump for you, but he shouldnt of used it until he was certain about what hes taking

iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fitzera View Post
    This is a question for Reps of Ergopharm or for PA himself (m boss prefers the answers from the source):

So my boss has been going to the gym with me for about a year and a half. hes got some decent gains in size and strength but he still has alot of fat, we measured it at 18%. Most being gut fat. He weighs in at 195lbs and is 44 years old. Hes never used a steroid, or any hormonal supplement.

I ordered some 11OXO for myself but due to the fact i just ran superdrol a couple months ago im going to wait until oct before i run anything again, and im using lean xtreme in the meantime.
    So i sold the 11OXO to my boss. Hes been using it since monday at 3 caps a day. Ive suggested he bump up to 6 a day because 1: his bodyweight and 2: he wants to lose as much fat as possible. at the same time hed like a bit of hardening and strength. But, he has some concerns.

Firstly, just the main side effects of steroids. he read the bottle haha so those possible androgenic sides got into his head. he was worried about liver damage, only because ive discussed my methylated steroid use, but i explained to him that because it isnt methylated, it is not going to tax his liver. he likes to drink, always had but he will be holding back while on this product, other than a glass of res wine here and there. Q. his liver will be ok?

he is also very attatched to his hair, he looks alot like zorro haha, but hes 44 and hasnt lost his hair yet. Q. will he go bald?

he also loves his balls very much and wouldnt like them to go anywhere. Q. does he risk major testicular atrophy?

now this is his main concern...we are welders, hes been doing metal work all his life including soldering/brazing, bondo work, paints...all sorts of nasty stuff and never used a respirator. so hes got a couple screws loose you know, hes alot like a big kid. hes seen a shrink for personal issues but hes never been diagnosed with a phsycological disorder, nor is he on any sort of medication (except for claritin). Q. can this (at 6caps a day) cause him any sort of phsycological issues?

Thanks!
    Fitz

11 OXO wont do SH*t if he is not eating properly and training properly......
    http://www.dietreviews4dummies.com

Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fitzera has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AnthonyM24 View Post
    bump for you, but he shouldnt of used it until he was certain about what hes taking
    hes read the whole write up on it and ive printed off many articles for him to read well before he bought it off me. he knows the risks involved, he basically just wants to hear from someone at ergopharm before he bumps up to 6caps. hes going to use 3 a day for the full month unless he has an adverse reaction to it. this thread was just to put him mind at ease...not like hes freaking out or anything like that, its hard to explain. youd have to know the guy.

Originally Posted by iannotti View Post
    11 OXO wont do SH*t if he is not eating properly and training properly......
    this is not an answer to the questions at hand. he is on a proper diet and has been training properly.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's dosing it at 3 caps per day for 30 days?

If so, here's some quick answers for you.

1. He should lean out nicely with 11-OXO. Just make sure his diet is clean, and that he's calorie restricted and is hitting the cardio.

2. He should not experience any 'androgen side effects' at that dosage.

3. His balls will be fine, as his liver will be as well. And it shouldn't touch his hairline at all either.

4. As for PCT, he can follow it up with low dosed 6-OXO if he wants to be on the truly safe side. Have him run it at 3 caps per day (all before bed) and run it for 30 days after his 11-OXO cycle ends.

5. And lastly, tell him to loosen up and enjoy a great product. It's not the end of the world, heck it's just the beginning. Tell him to train hard, eat right and not sweat the small stuff. He'll be fine and I'm sure he'll be pleased with his results and will probably want to use it again.

-Spaz

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf is that in ur profile pic? I cant distinguish wat part of the body that is, assuming its a human body
    Member of the Skeleton Crew

Aus Crew

Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deviant Dingo View Post
    wtf is that in ur profile pic? I cant distinguish wat part of the body that is, assuming its a human body
    The back, looking down. His neck is at the bottom of the pic.
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fitzera View Post

Thanks!
    Fitz
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    He's dosing it at 3 caps per day for 30 days?

If so, here's some quick answers for you.

1. He should lean out nicely with 11-OXO. Just make sure his diet is clean, and that he's calorie restricted and is hitting the cardio.

2. He should not experience any 'androgen side effects' at that dosage.

3. His balls will be fine, as his liver will be as well. And it shouldn't touch his hairline at all either.

4. As for PCT, he can follow it up with low dosed 6-OXO if he wants to be on the truly safe side. Have him run it at 3 caps per day (all before bed) and run it for 30 days after his 11-OXO cycle ends.

5. And lastly, tell him to loosen up and enjoy a great product. It's not the end of the world, heck it's just the beginning. Tell him to train hard, eat right and not sweat the small stuff. He'll be fine and I'm sure he'll be pleased with his results and will probably want to use it again.

-Spaz
    I agree with this spaz.

perfect, just what ive been telling him, thank you! I'll have him run novedex XT though as we're in canada. now being that he has enough for 60days at 3 a day would that be a good choice or could he bump to 6 a day after a bit?

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My guess is no, but does 11 Oxo work that well taking the 3 caps a day when someone is already fairly lean?
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

lcalve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is 11-oxo he best choice fo a ph cycle while cutting?

I am in the same boat as your boss.

44 yrs.old, 5'7", 179.5 lbs - probably 23% BF according to the TANITA scale (it's a piece of **** but that's all I got)

I calculated I need to lose 30 lbs of fat. If tmy muscle mass stays the same, my ideal body weight would be around 153 with 7% bf.

I have been eating clean and exercising 5 days a week. I am getting stronger and seeing some definition (I think) but the scale does not change much.

I have been taking lipo-6 for the last 2 weeks - apettite s supressed but have not really seen much of anything else.

I have been thinking of adding 11-oxo and reduction to the mix. What do you guys think?

Thanks for the help.

ps.: Will I need to take anything for lver support or get something for PCT?

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nailbomb9 View Post
    My guess is no, but does 11 Oxo work that well taking the 3 caps a day when someone is already fairly lean?
    It would help with decreasing visceral fat loss, but also at higher doses seems to exhibit anabolic effects too, so I guess the choice is yours.

Originally Posted by lcalve View Post
    I have been thinking of adding 11-oxo and reduction to the mix. What do you guys think?

Thanks for the help.

ps.: Will I need to take anything for lver support or get something for PCT?
    Reduction has seperate stim and non-stim fat burners and should not be taken with Lipo-6 unless you stop L-6 and start Reduction. Reduction and 11-OXO can be taken together, and would be good IMO, provided your diet is in check. PCT should be employed if you're taking it at 6 caps per day, but at 3 caps it's optional. Also, I recommend not taking Reduction during PCT as stims increase blood cortisol which is not what you want on PCT. Liver support is not needed, but can be used if you're paranoid.