dville_gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

On a TRN-X/Magnadrol cycle and was prescribed antibiotic (doxycyline). Problem?

I went in because I my head randomly breaks out in what looks like acne, its been doing this for a while and is not related to my cycle but I just got around to going to a dermatologist and he put me on DOXYCYLINE. If there is going to be a problem I will just wait until my cycle is over, but if not I'd like to go ahead and start.

Thanks!

dville_gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW,
    TRN-X is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (30mg)

Mangadrol is [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta tetrahydropyranol (30mg) and 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2ene 17b-ol (10mg)

iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dville_gt View Post
    I went in because I my head randomly breaks out in what looks like acne, its been doing this for a while and is not related to my cycle but I just got around to going to a dermatologist and he put me on DOXYCYLINE. If there is going to be a problem I will just wait until my cycle is over, but if not I'd like to go ahead and start.

Thanks!
    You sure you didn't have the drips?? thats when I had to use that antibiotic anyways..lol
    http://www.dietreviews4dummies.com