Closed Thread
Page 1 of 263 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Destroy & Rebuild

...The Journey...

Intro:
    Greetings to those that know me and those that don't...

I have been around the boards for a while and have done several logs here and there always keeping track of my progress. In fact, I always have a notebook with me that I have all my workouts, meals, supps, and just thoughts/comments from that general workout. It is a big collection of what has been working for me and what hasn't. Hell, I guess that is one of the major battles to win though. Knowing what works for you and what doesn't.

I played football throughout high school so I have always been introduced to the weights early. I lifted off and on throughout college...however I got lazy started gaining weight fast (got up to around 230s) but hey that's what late night parties, alcohol, and terrible eating habits will do. It was college though... Regardless I cut back down and thought I would be ok doing nothing and low and behold I was right back where I came from.

I have been lifting weights very seriously for the past two years. In December 2006 when I graduated undergrad, I weighed in at a whaling 280. I was disgusted with myself and wanted to make a change. That next day, I emptied out my fridge and started up on a clean cutting diet that I researched online. After being on the diet for 2 weeks, I started up at a local gym that New Years and haven't set the weights down since. In fact, I get upset if I miss either a workout or a meal. I truly believe I am one of the hardest working people in the gym. I have caught the bug so to speak and have been going hard at it ever since. I did a dirty bulk last fall which was disturbing and downright not the way for me. I cut all spring and got down to a very lean 188-189.

Since then I have been clean bulking and am very happy with the results thus far. My short term goal would be to finish this bulk at around 225-230 and then cut down to see what I have earned. I have recognized my weak points, my arms, my quads/hams, and my back. I have been busting ass to bring these areas up. I have also been working on increasing my bench, squat, and dead lifts as well. My current PRs on those three are 320 (Bench); 415 (Deads); 405x8 (Squats). I can't remember if I got more than that on squats or not, I may have gotten it 10, but it doesn't matter. I just want to progress and push myself beyond this.

I will be posting whatever I think is relevant to me achieving these goals from my workouts, my thoughts, my diet, my supps, what I think is working, what I don't think is working and so forth.

I hope you all enjoy the ride.

DESIRE DETERMINES DESTINY.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My Current Routine / Supps / Diet

My Current Split:

Monday: {Chest / Triceps (1 Exercise)}
    Flat Bench: set of 12; set of 10; set of 8; set of 6; burnout w/ 225
    Incline or Decline Bench: 4x10
    DB Flys or Cable Crossovers: 3x12
    Dips: 4 sets till failure (Typically weighted dips)
    Rope Pressdown: 6x10

Tuesday: {Back / Biceps (1 Exercise)}
    Pull Ups: 5x10 (various grips)
    Rack Pulls: set of 15; set of 12; set of 10; set of 8; maybe a set of 6
    Chest Supported T-Bar Rows or Bentover BB Rows: 4x10
    DB Rows: 3x10
    Lat Pulldowns: 6x10 (Various Grips) (Sometimes Seated Rows are done as well)
    Standing BB Curl: 6x8 (Various Grips)

Wednesday: {Delts / Traps}
    Standing BB Military or Smith Machine Behind the Neck: 4x10
    Seated DB Press or Arnold Press: 4x10
    Side Raises: 3x15-20
    Front Raises: 3x15-20
    Upright Rows: 3x10-12
    Bentover Raises: 3x15-20
    BB Shrugs (Front and Back) or DB Shrugs: 5x15-25

Thursday: {Legs}
    Leg Extensions: Single Leg (1x15; 1x20; 1x25) / Double Leg (1x15; 1x20; 1x25)
    BB Squats (Heavy or Volume): set of 15; set of 12; set of 10; set of 8; set of 20... for volume 5x25
    Front Squats: 3x12-15
    Leg Press: set of 20; set of 15; set of 12; set of 10
    Leg Curls: 3x12
    Lying Leg Curls: 3x15
    DB Lunges or Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 3x15
    Standing Calve Raises: 5x25-30 (Various Toe Positions)
    Seated Calve Raises: 5x25-30 (Various Toe Positions)

Friday: {Arms}
    E-Z Bar Curls: 3x8
    Leaning Overhead Rope Extensions: 3x10
    Close Grip Bench Press: 3x8-15
    Preacher or Scott Curls: 3x8
    Lying Tricep Extensions: 3x10-15
    Seated Overhead DB Extension: 3x10-12
    Two Arm High Cable Curl or Alt. Incline DB Curls or Cable Concentration Curls: 3x10
    Reverse Grip Cable Concentration Curls or Cable Kickbacks or Bench Dips: 3x8-10

Other Information About My Routine:
    I will be working abs three times during the week, typically M,W,F. I try to hit the upper, lower, and obliques all with a variation of either a lot of reps or heavy weight with a variety of exercises. I will also be performing light cardio throughout the week as I see fit... most the time only one to two days. I will also be attempting to perform forearms at least twice a week as well. Typically, Tuesday and Fridays. As far as the exercises go, I am on a 5 day split working on bringing up my arms, legs, and back. I will be varying the exercises as I see fit and attacking different areas based on how I am feeling that day. Some workouts may be abbreviated due to schedule, timing, conflicts. For those workouts, I will attack 'em with the same mentality as balls to the wall. My rest periods will be VERY brief and I will be attacking the weights with a lot of super sets, drop sets, forced reps, partial reps, pre exhaust, circuit training, and any other techniques I see fit.

Current Supplements I'm Taking:
    Universal Torrent (Post Workout); Cytosport Musclemilk; Universal Real Gains; Cytosport Complete Whey; GNC Melatonin; 8Ball Nutrition Herculin CNO-3 (Pre)

*I just ran out of my Universal Uni-Livers... I am going to be adding some new goodies to the bunch very shortly.*

Example of Daily Diet:
    Meal 1: 4-6 eggs; 1.5 cups of oats; 3 slices turkey bacon
    Meal 2: Natty Peanut Butter and Jelly whole wheat sandwich w/ milk
    Meal 3: Grilled Chicken/Tuna/Steak w/ veggies and whole grain rice/bread
    Meal 4: Real Gains Shake w/ milk
    Meal 5: Same as Meal 3
    Meal 6: Bedtime Shake (Whey; Cassein; Natty PB; Milk)
    Meal 7 (If Needed): Protein shake w/ natty PB and oats
    Water: 2-2.5 gallons on training days; 1 gallon on off days

*Typically I aim for high protein and good clean carbs throughout the day. On the weekends, I generally have one or two "cheat" meals that are more loaded with protein than anything else. This has been working for me thus far.*
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gotta sub before I forget.

Looking forward to seeing what sorta numbers you're throwing around!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    I gotta sub before I forget.

Looking forward to seeing what sorta numbers you're throwing around!
    Thanks for following along. Definitely will get crazy in here.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Destroy and Rebuild.

DESTROY AND REBUILD
    By destroy and rebuild, I am simply defining the concepts to me that are important to growth. I must destroy the weak version of myself and rebuild to become the bigger, stronger, faster version. To upgrade my physique to my liking.. increasing muscle mass... gaining strength...becoming a force to be reckoned with. I am going to make it...

I went to the Doctor today for a paper work session... officially weighed in at: 209. I am 5'11.5.. they said I was so close to 6... ::sigh:: Also I will be taking some progress pictures Monday and measurements as well to better track my progress.

With that said I bring you my workouts from today. I hit up a double session to allow me to take off this weekend. Technically though I will not be taking off this weekend, as I have to move all of my belongings from VA to NC. That in itself is like a form of cardio/lifting. Enough chatter... time to get to business...

Session Uno. 8:30 AM

Target Group: (Delts)
    Performed in: 38 minutes...Even Lee Priest would be sweating his ass off

Delts
    Seated Smith Machine Militarys: 3x10 (I didn't go higher than 165 on these, but kept the rest periods down to maybe 20 seconds at most)

Seated Smith Machine BTN Press: 3x10 (135) Just went right into these after the militarys... If I said my delts were on fire here then that would not be giving the sensation I was feeling justice.

Arnold Presses: 3x10 (45; 50; 55)
    *SUPERSET*
    Bentover Raises: 3x15 (Used an Incline Bench to really focus on these)

Cable Side Raises: 3x12
    *SUPERSET*
    Cable Front Raises: 3x12

Session Dos. 1:45 PM

Target Group: (Arms/ Forearms/ Abs)
    Performed in: 50 minutes

Arms
    Alt. Incline DB Culrs: 3x6 (40; 45; 50 ... immediate dropset 30s till failure) :aused at contraction::
    *SUPERSET*
    Overhead Rope Extensions: 3x10 (120)
    *SUPERSET*
    V-Bar Pushdowns: 3x15 (Stack)

Weighted Bench Dips: 3x6 (w/ 45 lbs; w/ 45 and a quarter; w/ 2 45s) After completing the 6 reps I would drop the weight and do BW till failure

One Arm Cable Preacher Curl: 3x8 These royally whooped my ass... forced myself through the last few reps of the last sets

One Arm Reverse Grip Cable Concentration Pressdown: 3x10

Cable Concentration Curls: 3x10

DB Hammer Curls: 3x10
    *SUPERSET*
    EZ Bar Reverse Curls: 3x15

Ab Circuit
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3x15
    *SUPERSET*
    Cable Woodchoppers: 3x12
    *SUPERSET*
    Decline Situps: 3x15... after the last set I did legs on a bench crunches
    *SUPERSET*
    Hanging Knee Raises: 3x15

Todays Diet:
    Meal: Herculin (Pre) / Torrent (Post)
    Meal: 3 egg whites; 1 whole egg; 2 cups of oats w/ lil honey; 3 slices Turkey Bacon
    Meal: Natty PB&J whole wheat sandwich w/ milk
    Meal: Herculin (Pre) / Real Gains w/ creatine, ice, natty PB, 1 graham cracker (Post)
    Meal: 1/2 lb Ground Beef; 2 slices whole wheat bread
    Meal: Roasted Chicken whole wheat sub w/ lettuce, onions
    Meal: Bed time Shake
    Aqua: 2 to 2.5 gallons

Thoughts:
    -Today's delt workout was killer... my delts were pumped instantly and I could easily feel the blood rushing to them. Great shoulder workout indeed...
    -At the Doctor, they couldn't fit my arm in the regular cuff to take your blood pressure.. I guess that means my arms are definitely growing. For those that don't know my stubborn T-Rex arms hardly ever satisfy me. I am glad they are getting with the program.
    -The arm/ab workout really took a lot out of me. I have been following a Get Big Arms routine from a MuscleMag I picked up. It is 6 weeks long... I figure what the hell and let's see if it actually helps. I am in week 2 on it.
    -Interested to see how my forearms are adapting to the work I am hitting them with. I have hit them twice this week.. I feel my grip is also increasing as well.
    -Got a lot of questions/comments while at the Doctor's office today from people in the waiting room, random strangers, nurses, doctors asking if I played football or lifted a lot of weights. I have never had so much attention drawn to me... felt damn good. I know how Arnold must have felt when he said he uses his muscles as a conversation piece. Regardless, I don't think I am any where close to where I want to be. It was nice to have the little progress I have made be reinforced though.
    -Got a busy weekend of moving... I will be resting/recovering all weekend... can't wait.
    -At least I got one BBer following me along... hopefully more join up...
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in bro good luck
    I REP CUBS FANS

***10 YEAR CREW***

*** I REP BACK 250+***

Originally Posted by skinnyguy02 View Post
    I'm in bro good luck
    Thanks SG... means a lot having ya aboard.. prepare for a great ride...
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    YEA YEA~! Lets do this mane!
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

"It's not who you know, it's who you blow"
    - Abraham Lincoln

Originally Posted by Rigit23 View Post
    YEA YEA~! Lets do this mane!
    Always Rigit... prepare for some hard ass work... always puttin in work
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hello hello.

Just remember.. when in doubt, Bold/H-drol!

6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF

Originally Posted by Chris@UGA View Post
    Hello hello.

Just remember.. when in doubt, Bold/H-drol!

That stack is coming in Late August/September... buying the necessities now...
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Weekend Activites.

Weekend.
    This weekend I actually had a three day rest break to recover/recoup. Felt great and very much needed after that double session on Thursday. I felt my arms being sore all the way until today. Hopefully this means I am growing. My legs have also recovered with the 9+ hours of good quality sleep the past two nights. I spent all day Saturday driving up to VA and moving all my crap out of my apartment and back down to NC. I just transferred law schools so I have a lot of adjusting to get ready for at the new school.

I also got two new fish for my fish tank since all my other ones were non existent after exams and moving. I got two oscars (one tiger and one albino).. they are white and black and I call them "Salt and Pepper."

Food wise, I ate high protein the majority of the weekend, it wasn't the cleanest but it definitely wasn't the worst. Had some Buffalo as well which was delicious. Loaded up on groceries and am ready for the week ahead. I also have word that my Super Pump 250 will be here Monday. Can't wait to try out those new flavors.

All in all, a lazy yet productive weekend of moving, re-arranging my current room, getting some new fish, and resting/recovering all day. Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

I will try and get some measurements up Monday or Tuesday as well as a current progress picture. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Measurements.
    Before / After (Change)

Arms: 16 3/8ths / 16.5 (+ 1/8th)

Chest: 45.25 / ~45.25 (No Change)

Shoulders: 54 / ~54.5 (+ 0.5)

Thighs: ~24 / ~24.5 (+ 0.5)

Calves: 16.5 / 16.6 (+ 0.1)

Neck: 16 / 16 1/16 (+ 1/16th)

Forearms: 12.75 / 12.75 (No Change)

Waist: 34.75 / 34.25 (- 0.5)

Progress Picture.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...593302orig.jpg

Comments.
    I took all these measurements/pic after breakfast, cold no pre-pump. I am still not 100% accurate with these results but they are a starting block. Last time I measured was around a month ago. I have had some minimal change, but change none the less. I guess doing a little cardio here and there has helped bring my waist down some from the previous time. I am guessing the increase in neck was from a little less than ideal weekend eating on the road from Grundy to back here. Happy as a pig in **** to see my arms moving... wish my forearms would do the same. My thighs are coming along as well. I wasn't sure if you measure them up high or down low so I just opted for the middle. Up high they were at least 25. My chest and shoulders have had minimal change which can be expected as I haven't hit the shoulders as hard and my chest had a piss poor session not too long ago. Looking to just blast through that session this week though. All in all, I am pleased with how I measured in. The picture I felt a little heavy after eating a steak omelet with 2 cups of oats but damn it was good. Glad to see some progress.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Target Group (Back/ Biceps/ Abs)

*...I went in there today with two choices, either back or chest. To be brutally honest, I did not trust myself to do chest after that piss poor session last week at the start of the week. Instead I decided to blast my back and just leave it all in there. Looking forward to tomorrow's chest day already. I will be doing my abs right before I go into work, so in about thirty minutes. Nothing but lotta reps this week in the ab department. Had a solid weekend and lots of good rest and food. I am moved all the way back home and looking forward to Wake in August. Two more years till freedom. I felt super strong on rack pulls today...it is coming along nicely. I definitely feel like my back is starting to get in a good groove as well...*

Back Thickness For Days:
    Performed in: 70 minutes

Sets x Reps (Weight)

Back
    Pull Ups: 6x8 (2 sets of reverse grip, 2 sets of wide grip, 2 sets of shoulder width grip)

Rack Pulls: 1x20 (225); 1x15 (315); 1x11 (365); 1x6 (405); 1x3 (405); 1x8 (365); 1x12 (315) + 405 x 6

Bentover BB Rows: 3x10 ::2 second hold at contraction::
    *SUPERSET*
    Pullover Machine: 3x12

Lat Pulldown: 6x10 (2 sets of reverse grip; 2 sets of BTN; 2 sets of wide grip)
    *SUPERSET*
    Seated Row: 4x10

Biceps
    Standing BB Curls: 6x8 (Different grips each time)

Diet
    Meal: Steak Omelet (3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, green peppers, steak) w/ 2 cups of oats w/ lil honey
    Meal: Herculin / Torrent
    Meal: 7 oz of Chicken Breast w/ slice of whole wheat bread
    Meal: Real Gains Shake w/ Chocolate Whey, Natty PB, Ice, Water
    Meal: 3 Turkey Hot dogs w/ veggies
    Meal: Bed time Shake

Thoughts
    -Had a great workout and was thrilled at poppin 405 like it wasn't ****. Felt great actually... looking forward to chest day tomorrow while trying out the new SP250. I can't wait...
    -Been getting **** ready for my transfer status at Wake Forest and getting my room arranged with everything I finished moving this past weekend. My landlord better give up that security deposit.
    -I am about to order some more supps to go with my ultimate stack I am about to run. It will be one of my bigger Universal/Animal stacks...
    -My back and arms felt incredible in the gym today and I feel like I am definitely on the right track to progress.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Chest Day is the Best Day.

Target Group (Chest/ Triceps)

*...For those that don't know me, I am what you might call a flat bench addict. That's right I am constantly striving to push as much as I can on the flat bench and keep those #s growing. I am one of a dying breed as many people opt out for DBs and don't fool with the bench press. However, I have had insane results from using the flat bench and will continue to use it in efforts to grow. Due to last week's debacle though I have been reconsidering my chest training as I feel I maxed out on the pyramid style benching and I wasn't getting enough incline work. My new chest work will consist of 3 sets of 10 on flat bench and 5 sets of 5 reps on Incline. I felt it today. My back is tight as hell from yesterday still. With all this said, I banged out a solid chest workout that left me feeling proud and forgetting that terrible session I had last week...*

Solid ass Day:
    Performed in: 56 minutes

Sets x Reps (Weight)

Chest
    BB Flat Bench: 1x10 (245); 1x8..REST PAUSE..1x3 (255); 1x4..REST PAUSE..1x2..REST PAUSE...1x2..REST PAUSE..1x2 (265) Had to get all 10 reps, w/o a spotter is the reason for all the rest pauses.. no forced reps boo!
    *SUPERSET*
    BB Incline Bench: 5x5 (185; 185; 195; 205; 225) This superset had my chest so massive looking it was ridiculous.. I just wanted to flex in the mirror all day...haha

Decline DB Flys: 3x12 (35) I did the Ferrigno twist at the end of these which felt amazing as well

Cable Crossovers: 6x10 (2 sets upper, 2 sets lower, 2 sets middle) No pauses just adjusted the cables and kept going right to work on these

Weighted Dips: 1x10 (w/ 25lb); 1x7...REST PAUSE...1x3 (w/ 45 lb); 1x6...REST PAUSE 1x4 (w/ 45 lb)

Triceps
    Rope Pressdown: 6x10 My tris felt incredible here.

Diet
    Meal: Omelet (3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, slice of ham, 2 slices of turkey, 1/8 cup of cheese) w/ 2 cups of Oats and lil honey for taste
    Meal: 1 scoop SP / Torrent Post
    Meal: Tuna and cup of whole wheat rice
    Meal: Real Gains Shake w/ natty PB
    Meal: 7 oz of Chicken Breast w/ veggies and salad
    Meal: Bedtime Shake

Thoughts
    -Insane chest pump.. I could have sworn I looked bigger in the mirror after that super set...
    -Felt great to pound out 225 on incline with no problem at all.. I took 'em slow because I haven't done incline in a long ass time... def will be doing more of these.
    -Triceps felt like there were going to explode... great pump here.
    -My lower back is still tight as hell from yesterday's workout... great signs of growth/progress
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    definitely in on this. just saw it in your sig. GFH dude

Originally Posted by svmoney6 View Post
    definitely in on this. just saw it in your sig. GFH dude
    Thats the goal.. always trying to GFH... thanks for joining me on my several rides... the logs are just lil mini roads to take me down this long ass journey.. but every day that passes I feel closer to it.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Thats the goal.. always trying to GFH... thanks for joining me on my several rides... the logs are just lil mini roads to take me down this long ass journey.. but every day that passes I feel closer to it.
    hell yeah, one day at a time

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed bro..time to do work!
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Originally Posted by svmoney6 View Post
    hell yeah, one day at a time
    Its always a slow but sure progression. As long as I am stronger today than I was yesterday even if its just another rep or added 2.5 lbs.

Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    subbed bro..time to do work!
    Thanks Jared.. glad to have ya here. Time to definitely put in some work.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Its always a slow but sure progression. As long as I am stronger today than I was yesterday even if its just another rep or added 2.5 lbs.

Thanks Jared.. glad to have ya here. Time to definitely put in some work.
    for sure man...i think i might steal a few things from your diet too..haha its looking good for sure

transformation journal:

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

for sure man...i think i might steal a few things from your diet too..haha its looking good for sure
    Feel free... I stole the PB&J idea from Hola. Have been addicted since.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Target Group (Delts/ Traps/ Forearms/ Abs)

*...I woke up, ran a quick mile with a slight incline in fasted state. I have been doing this here and there just to keep in good cardio shape and to keep my waist/weight manageable. So far so good with these. Plus it lets me watch sportscenter.. Why won't the Packers respect the legend Favre?...*

Welcome to Delt City
    Performed in: 66 minutes for everything.

Sets x Reps (Weight)

Delts
    Seated DB Shoulder Press: 1x12 (80); 1x10 (85); 1x8 (90); 1x7 (90) DROPSET 1x5 (75).. I haven't done these in FOREVER.. but they felt great got the blood in there quick.

Standing BB Military Press: 4x10 (135) Incredible burn in the delts at this point.
    *SUPERSET*
    Bentover Raises: 3x12 (I used a chest pad to support myself to get a better contraction)

BB Upright Rows: 3x10 (95; 115; 115)
    *SUPERSET*
    Front Raises: 3x12 (just used a 45 lb plate)
    *SUPERSET*
    DB Side Raises: 3x12

Traps
    DB Shrugs 3x12 (130; 130; 130x8 DROPSET 100x12) Grip was shot here...
    *SUPERSET*
    Behind the Back Shrugs: 3x12 (185; 185; 225)

Forearms
    DB Reverse Curls: 3x15
    *SUPERSET*
    Seated BB Wrist Curls: 3x15
    *SUPERSET*
    Standing Behind the Back Reverse BB Curls: 3x15 Incredible forearm pumps here it hurt so good.

Abs
    Hanging Weighted Knee Raises: 3x12 (w/ 35lbs) Got these a lot better than I ever have before
    *SUPERSET*
    Cable Crunches: 3x12 (Middle, Left, Right)
    *SUPERSET*
    Hanging Knee Raises: 3x12 (Held from a higher bar than previous ones, and were a great stretch)

Diet
    Meal: 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg; 1 cup of Oats w/ lil honey
    Meal: Pre Workout Shake / Torrent Post
    Meal: Tuna and cup of whole wheat rice and broccoli
    Meal: Real Gains Shake w/ natty PB
    Meal: 7 oz of Lean Meat w/ veggies and salad
    Meal: Bedtime Shake

Thoughts
    -Today I had an insane, unreal pump in my delts, forearms, traps.. and my abs were sore. Was a great feeling.
    -I also decided today that I will be planning on entering a show in late 2009.. it will be my first show and I can't wait to see how things go. Until then, I will be working on bringing up all my weak points.
    -One of my fish got sick, so I have been trying to help him get better.
    -For those that don't know I wrote a letter to Arnold and included an issue of Flex with him on the cover... I will update yall if he responds.
    -Ran out of Torrent today, but ordered 2 big 6 lb jugs of it. I also ordered a few goodies for some plans I have in the near future.

Song of the Day.

Hank Williams Jr: A Country Boy Can Survive
    This came on during my shoulder presses... Remember I am a country boy down SOUTH.
    Last edited by yohead; 07-23-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you eat a **** load man. subbed

Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    lol you eat a **** load man. subbed
    Thank you. I am slowly clean bulking...
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doing DB presses then following up with BB presses sound sick! You're crazy, sir!

sick workout man! i cant wait to get back in the gym tomorrow hopefully, its gonna be an awesome day.

transformation journal:

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Doing DB presses then following up with BB presses sound sick! You're crazy, sir!
    Thank you 5Six... the blood flow/pump was just insane at that point.

sick workout man! i cant wait to get back in the gym tomorrow hopefully, its gonna be an awesome day.
    I can't stand not lifting.. hell I get upset if I miss a day in there or a meal... destroy it tomorrow.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Update

The 4-1-1.
    I figured I would post this up as it seems to be related to this log. For those that do not know, I have decided to step on stage next year. It will be for one of the few NPC shows they have throughout the year here in NC and I feel as my first show, it would be a great learning experience. One big problem before me is I have no idea how to pose...well I have seen the pictures/videos that's it. No IRL experience posing, so hopefully I can get in some decent lessons here and there. I also will just either do a cut 20 weeks out or 16 weeks out from the show not sure the average time span and all that. Just going by the gut at this point. That gives me a little over 6 or 7 months to starting putting on the mass and bringing up my weak points. I can honestly say my weak points are my back, legs (quads/hams), and my arms. I know my strengths are my delts and chest. I just have to keep working and pounding away at these weaknesses. I feel like I have made some great progress thus far on these areas though and will continue to do so. I will be needing some help from everyone so anyone that wants to jump on board and help me, please feel free. The more the merrier as right now I could use all the help I could get. Regardless, I hope some people chime in.

Also, today I will be doing two sessions. I felt great doing this last weekend and it seemed to really give me the chance to recover good over the weekend with more rest. That and my girl prefers for me to have already lifted when she gets here... ::SIGH:: With that said my AM session will be legs... which I am about to go do.. and my PM session before work will be arms. Nothing like waking up to ATG Squats. Yeah buddy....

I just wanted to throw this up as a little insight into the rest of my thinking now that I have a goal in mind.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

sounds good bro. doing a show is a great way to see how much you can fine tune your body.

i've never done 2 workouts in a day, especially if the first is legs. kill it burt!