Closed Thread
Page 243 of 263 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,290 of 7890
    80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    me likes those squats!
    Canadian LEO

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn 315 on incline bench soon? I am mad jelly.

Also mirin.. the weight increase on the squats too. When will it be my turn?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    yeah that will just be a matter of time.
    Thanks E. In due time. I'm in no hurry and realize it's just going to take patience.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Must be using all that built up ihop glycogen!
    Haha dude I was full of energy. Felt great.

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    me likes those squats!
    Thanks. Felt good. A lot better than I thought it would be and a lot better than the last time I even attempted this weight (which was way before my last lower back tweak).

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Damn 315 on incline bench soon? I am mad jelly.

Also mirin.. the weight increase on the squats too. When will it be my turn?
    Thanks Evo. Don't be jelly--heavy is relative. I feel like I could give it a go though soon. If I can slowly make progress each and every time in the gym then I'm really doing something. I've noticed so much more progress on my squats since ditching shoes and really focusing on my hips.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice squats man! I've got squats tomorrow. Pretty sure my final weight for tomorrow is 295 like u were doing today. (I do 5/3/1)
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jkh25 View Post
    Nice squats man! I've got squats tomorrow. Pretty sure my final weight for tomorrow is 295 like u were doing today. (I do 5/3/1)
    5/3/1 is a really great program. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for the support.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

UPDATE
    -Just wanted to give everyone a heads up with some developments that have been going on. I've been in the process of moving for the past week or so now and should have everything wrapped up by the end of this month. I hate moving and this past weekend I helped two family members and one of my best friends move as well. Needless to say I've been exhausted on all fronts with that, staying up late packing, and getting everything ready for the new place. Fun times.

-As such, I haven't been in the gym since my last arms workout which I believe was last Thursday if I remember right. I've been worn out between worn and all this and sleeping like a rock and hitting snooze waaaay too many times to count. Anyway, I'm still getting my meals in and still uptaking my supplements. I'm looking to be back in the gym tomorrow morning for an extended combo session. More than likely back with a touch of delts/traps. We will see. I know I'm slacking but hey life happens.

-On a side note, definitely looking forward to some good eats this week.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to hear from ya B

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    UPDATE
    -Just wanted to give everyone a heads up with some developments that have been going on. I've been in the process of moving for the past week or so now and should have everything wrapped up by the end of this month. I hate moving and this past weekend I helped two family members and one of my best friends move as well. Needless to say I've been exhausted on all fronts with that, staying up late packing, and getting everything ready for the new place. Fun times.

-As such, I haven't been in the gym since my last arms workout which I believe was last Thursday if I remember right. I've been worn out between worn and all this and sleeping like a rock and hitting snooze waaaay too many times to count. Anyway, I'm still getting my meals in and still uptaking my supplements. I'm looking to be back in the gym tomorrow morning for an extended combo session. More than likely back with a touch of delts/traps. We will see. I know I'm slacking but hey life happens.

Right on man. Moving sucks the big one. It's a huge derailer.

Good to hear from you!
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    UPDATE

Have a great Thanksgiving B!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least I know who to call when I sell my house!
    Canadian LEO

Good to hear from ya B
    Thanks Bob. It's been crazy around here as I'm sure you can imagine.

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Right on man. Moving sucks the big one. It's a huge derailer.

Good to hear from you!
    Haha you are telling me. I've been so busy with stuff that is "easy" to do but very time consuming.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Have a great Thanksgiving B!!
    Thanks Evo. You too.

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    At least I know who to call when I sell my house!
    Haha
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

WEEK SIX: DAY ONE: CHEST/ABs **Redone. See thoughts for more.

Incline Bench: 2 w/u; 6 x 5 (250/260/260/260/265/265) *had to rest pause on last rep of last 2 sets

Flat DB Bench: 5 x 8 - 10 (90/90/90/80/80) *dropped weight for a better contraction/feeling of moving weight

Cable Flys: 6 x 10 -12 *held contractions for one-two count & used various heights from upper, middle, lower

Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x 15 *did hanging knee raises for whatever I couldn't finish rep wise for leg raises.

Cardio: 45 minutes elliptical

Supplements: DNA; Opus & Serum; ACID; Thrust; Glycofuse (post workout)

Thoughts
    -Ok. It's been chaotic to say the least but I'm finally back in the groove of things this week. As such, I'm just scrapping all of last week's work (I made it to the gym for chest and legs only). I'll just count that week as a mini deload of sorts along with all the moving I did as well. I'm finally moved into my new place (not 100% yet) but almost there. It's still that fun phase of reorganizing stuff, finding places for everything, and just making the place look decent. If that makes sense. It's a very time consuming process. We also need to clean up our old place, patch walls/holes from pictures/curtains, and just make sure it's good inside out. So yes, I'll still be rather busy on all fronts. But I can say I'm now a lot closer to my gym and will be running there once the weather gets a lil warmer. So looking forward to hitting a FULL week 6 on this program.
    -This week I'll be using Glycofuse from Gaspari Nutrition as my post workout recovery product as well. I was lucky enough to have a small tub sent to me so least I can do is honor that with a mini review. So far so good with it and absolutely no stomach issues which I normally have with these type of products.
    -Back on the grind nutrition wise with better food choices than I obviously employed with all the chaos going on. But man good eats were had in the process of Thanksgiving.
    -Felt good in the gym today on all fronts. Cardio was actually a BREEZE. Not sure what happened but maybe the time off did me good.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice first real session back. Good to see you haven't really lost any strength from the looks of it. Incline is still good and strong!
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

Welcome back B!!!! Panthers tonight!

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you have had a busy time of it. Keeping up with what training that you did seems to be a bonus.
    Congrats on the move.. ? We just finished signing papers on my father-in-laws house today as we finally got it sold. We have had alot going on with that as well since he passed a year ago. And of course me being in a neck brace past 5 weeks I haven't been able to do chit.

Anyways, cardio a breeze?!.....lol

Can't wait to hear more B. Catch ya later
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    great work on the training yesterday B
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Nice first real session back. Good to see you haven't really lost any strength from the looks of it. Incline is still good and strong!
    Thanks Mosh. Yeah I don't feel like I've lost a step on anything. I've been taking my bulk creatine powder over this time off as well. I'm sure that didn't hurt.

Welcome back B!!!! Panthers tonight!
    Thanks Bob. I enjoyed the game and 1/2 a bag of Doritos haha great game. Cam looked good out there.

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Sounds like you have had a busy time of it. Keeping up with what training that you did seems to be a bonus.
    Congrats on the move.. ? We just finished signing papers on my father-in-laws house today as we finally got it sold. We have had alot going on with that as well since he passed a year ago. And of course me being in a neck brace past 5 weeks I haven't been able to do chit.

Anyways, cardio a breeze?!.....lol

Can't wait to hear more B. Catch ya later
    Thanks KI. What are you confused about? I moved. One of my best friend's moved. And two family members moved as well. All in the time span of 7 days. It was crazy.

Glad to hear his house sold as I know how rough the housing market has been lately. Glad you haven't gone crazy in the neck brace yet.. I'd be close to stir crazy myself if it was me.

Yeah not sure what was up but I killed cardio haha.

great work on the training yesterday B
    Thanks E. Felt good.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

WEEK SIX: DAY TWO: LEGS **Redone as well*

*stretching*

Squats: 3 warmups; 7 x 3 (275/275/275/295/295/295/295)

Horizontal Nautilus Leg Press: 5 x 10 (550) +50 lbs

Leg Ext: 3 x 12
    *SUPERSET*
    Seated Calf Raises: 3 x 10 - 12

Kneeling Cable Crunches: 3 sets

Cardio: 30 minutes Inclined Walking

Supplements: DNA; Opus & Serum; ACID; Glycofuse

Thoughts
    -Everything felt good yesterday. No issues whatsoever. Squats felt great and I felt like I hit proper depth way below parallel on each for the full ROM. Able to do an extra set of 295 from last week too. I've gotten to where I look forward to leg day again. I almost wanted to toss on some more weight to attempt 315 but played it safe for now at least.
    -I can always tell when I've really done some work to my legs when I'm wobbling down the hall at work and feeling like I have "jello legs". It's a great feeling.
    -Diet definitely shaping up back into my normal routine. I'm hitting around 2400-2700 cals daily and on OFF days I'm dropping my carbs some but really not that much. I'll probably stick with this for now and just adjust as needed with my weekly cheat or two in the mix as well. I'll be starting a MONSTER stack in a couple of weeks. Be ready.
    -Today (Wednesday) is an OFF day. It's semi scheduled and is done based on how I feel waking up. Woke up and had to be at work early... opted to rest and recover this AM as opposed to hitting cardio/abs. Will be aiming to hit shoulders tomorrow.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

WEEK SIX: DAY TWO: LEGS **Redone as well*

*stretching*

Squats: 3 warmups; 7 x 3 (275/275/275/295/295/295/295)

Horizontal Nautilus Leg Press: 5 x 10 (550) +50 lbs

Leg Ext: 3 x 12
    *SUPERSET*
    Seated Calf Raises: 3 x 10 - 12

Kneeling Cable Crunches: 3 sets

Cardio: 30 minutes Inclined Walking

Thoughts
    -Everything felt good yesterday. No issues whatsoever. Squats felt great and I felt like I hit proper depth way below parallel on each for the full ROM. Able to do an extra set of 295 from last week too. I've gotten to where I look forward to leg day again. I almost wanted to toss on some more weight to attempt 315 but played it safe for now at least.
    -I can always tell when I've really done some work to my legs when I'm wobbling down the hall at work and feeling like I have "jello legs". It's a great feeling.
    -Diet definitely shaping up back into my normal routine. I'm hitting around 2400-2700 cals daily and on OFF days I'm dropping my carbs some but really not that much. I'll probably stick with this for now and just adjust as needed with my weekly cheat or two in the mix as well. I'll be starting a MONSTER stack in a couple of weeks. Be ready.
    -Today (Wednesday) is an OFF day. It's semi scheduled and is done based on how I feel waking up. Woke up and had to be at work early... opted to rest and recover this AM as opposed to hitting cardio/abs. Will be aiming to hit shoulders tomorrow.
    Lots of squat volume man. My 275 single doesn't feel that impressive now

*Canadian Crew*

7 sets of squat was fueled by doritos? Oh hell yeah!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lots of great leg work B. hope you enjoyed the rest day
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Lots of squat volume man. My 275 single doesn't feel that impressive now
    Thanks Mosh. Heavy is relative. Your 275 is impressive. Serious. Keep up the great work.

7 sets of squat was fueled by doritos? Oh hell yeah!
    Haha yeah buddy. My legs are just now recovering. Been sipping aminos all day.

lots of great leg work B. hope you enjoyed the rest day
    Thanks E. The rest was definitely needed.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

WEEK SIX: DAY FOUR: DELTS/TRAPS

Seated Smith Machine Shoulder Presses: 2 w/u; 3 x 8 - 10 (175/195/195)
    *SUPERSET*
    BB Upright Rows: 3 x 10 - 12 (95/115/115)

BTN Pulldowns: 2 sets

Seated DB Lateral Raises: 3 sets
    *SUPERSET*
    DB Shrugs: 3 sets

DB Front Raises: 3 sets

Lying Leg Raises w/ Hip Thrust: 3 sets

Cardio: 30 minutes Elliptical

Thoughts
    -The rest yesterday was just what I needed. Felt good in there today but got in there later than I wanted (I hit snooze one too many times). Regardless went in there and got to work. Had a quick pump through my delts/traps. A lot quicker than I expected and it felt good to work my shoulders. Tried out some behind the neck pulldowns, but wasn't really feeling them. Scratched them after two sets.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

strong shoulder presses B

Consistency B!

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep it up bro! Those shoulder presses are looking pretty damn good! Always good to get some rest though.
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

strong shoulder presses B
    Thanks E. Can't wait to get 'em back where they were. First delt session in about 2 weeks.

Consistency B!
    Thanks Bob. That's the key to any progress. Consistency both in and out of the gym my friend.

Originally Posted by jkh25 View Post
    Keep it up bro! Those shoulder presses are looking pretty damn good! Always good to get some rest though.
    Thanks J. I always love the rest. It's bitter sweet because I hate taking the time off but I know I need it.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

WEEK SIX: DAY SIX: BACK/ARMS

*stretching*

Deads: 3 w/u; 7 x 2 (335/365/365/365/385 (1)/365 (1)/315 (3))

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 5 x 10 - 12

Ez Bar Scott Curls: 3 x 10 (75) *assuming bar is 25 lbs
    *SUPERSET*
    BB Skullcrushers: 3 x 10 - 12 (85)

Rope Extensions: 3 x 10 - 12
    *SUPERSET*
    DB Hammer Curls: 3 x 12

Cardio: None. Sauna.

Thoughts
    -Ended up taking off yesterday as well. Unplanned but still felt good. I've discovered extra rest has done me really well though. I stepped on the scale for the first time in close to a month and a half and I've realized I'm right around where I was when I started this program. Great because my main goal has been really to maintain and gain strength. While hoping for a recomp of sorts. I'm hoping to keep this going through the year and then reassess as needed. I have a MONSTER stack planned as soon as I get everything together in a week or so. I'll be laying that out for everyone when I do get it together though.
    -Busy all weekend and for the next several weekends with the holidays, family, etc. It's been crazy to say the least but such is life.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

great deads B

The Holidays are always insane man, way to put in work!

Closed Thread
Page 243 of 263 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast