Closed Thread
Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263
Results 7,861 to 7,890 of 7890
    mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Howdy...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Good to see you rocking and rolling B
    Just got some Volume off a ******** promo .. Eager to give it a shot for pumps!
    Thanks Bob. You'll love Volume. Let me know what you think of it. Insane pumps.

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    sounds like you got it going on bro.

if only I understood the 5/3/1 and BBB part

Need to keep tabs on ya with how the IF is working for you. I have thought about that but can never make it more than about 5-6 hours tops (if that long) from once I get up. I'd be screwed if I tried to train fasted. Did it once.......and only once........
    Thanks KI. 5/3/1 is a strength building lifting routine focused on increasing your strength in your big core lifts; bench, squat, deadlifts, military press. You perform your workouts based on those lifts using a % of your 1-rep max in each lift and coordinating it with a different rep scheme each week. One week you do 5 reps, one you do 3, one you do 1, then you do a deload. The goal is to hit your targeted reps (5/3/1) and then go for any extra that you can get. For example on Monday, I had bench with 270 for 5 reps. I got the 5 reps then got 2 more.

After hitting your last "target rep" set on your exercise then the additional / accessory work is up to you in what you choose. I choose BBB (Boring But Big) which is basically hitting another core movement for 5 sets of 10 reps at ~60% of your 1 rep max or some other percent. I also add in a bodybuilder type feel to mine with doing incline bench instead of another 5 sets of 10 reps on bench press. The other core movements (squat, dead, military press) I do the BBB using those lifts right after my last "target rep" set. I also add in additional exercises where I see fit, i.e. leg extensions, calf raises, dumbbell flys, cable crossovers, pull ups, etc.

Hopefully that makes sense in explaining it to you.

In regards to IF, I was honestly skeptical as hell. I spoke with the Magnum VP who ran it after reading an ebook called "Eat Stop Eat." I read the book and figured I'd give it a go as a lot of it is scientifically based and made a whole hell lot of sense. Plus my Magnum buddy told me how great it worked with him. So I gave it a go last week. This form of IF requires a 24 hour fast at least one to two times per week depending on your progress/goals/etc.

I've always followed eating every 2-3 hours so I was worried I wouldn't make it all on this. It's honestly not that bad at all. I train fasted every morning anyway so I gave this a go. So on a fasted day, I would stop eating after having my dinner the night before say around 6:00 PM. I wouldn't eat again until 6:00 PM the following day. The key is to resume eating like a fast never happened and eat how you normally would. After eating your dinner the night before, you are pretty much asleep for close to half your fast, or you're training then it's half the fast is up, then you just make it through the day. You are allowed black coffee, water, and an occasional diet soda as well. I honestly had no problems with this and it actually worked better on my crazy busy days at work.

It's worth looking into if you've ever thought of it. I've never tried the IIFYM or IF so I figured why not. Only way you can learn and experience progess in this hobby is trial and error and knowing how your body will react. Plus I enjoy changing it up. It's only been two weeks, but I definitely enjoy it thus far. My scale at home is busted--so I'm getting a new one (it's already been ordered just waiting on it to arrive). I should be able to track my progress better with that.

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Howdy...
    What's up. How you been. All that stuff.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice write up. Appreciate the info.

I may have a couple of questions later if you don't mind me hittn' you up.

I just need to find a substitute for squats. Can't put the bar across my traps anymore
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    B ---> dont do 24 hour fasts
    Do Lean Gains

16 hour fast 8 hour feeding window... going a whole day without food.
    Meh....
    As far as 5/3/1 there are tons of ebooks out there anyone can get.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    What's up. How you been. All that stuff.
    Been okay, just trying to get back in the swing of things. Spent too much time tryin' to go the Corporate route, and lost a bit of myself along the way. You?
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice write up. Appreciate the info.

I may have a couple of questions later if you don't mind me hittn' you up.

I just need to find a substitute for squats. Can't put the bar across my traps anymore
    You're welcome KI. If you have any questions, feel free. I've run 5/3/1, Y3T, Power Building, and several other variations.

Leg press? I posted in your log but I would think leg press would be suitable. Or maybe front squats?

B ---> dont do 24 hour fasts
    Do Lean Gains

16 hour fast 8 hour feeding window... going a whole day without food.
    Meh....
    As far as 5/3/1 there are tons of ebooks out there anyone can get.
    Thanks Bob for the suggestion. After reading Eat Stop Eat and talking with my buddy who ran/is still running this, I think I'll employ the 24 hour fasts for now and possibly switch up depending on progress etc.

No doubt, 5/3/1 is loaded with ebooks. I still use the spreadsheet my boy SHOWTIME hooked up.

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Been okay, just trying to get back in the swing of things. Spent too much time tryin' to go the Corporate route, and lost a bit of myself along the way. You?
    You always need to strive for progress. BUT you should NEVER do it at the expense of losing yourself my friend. Never lose sight of who you are and never forget where you come from. Always stay humble, blessed, and give thanks. Good things will happen.

I'm loving life man. I honestly can't complain. I'm keeping busy and having a good time.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Not eating for 24 hours.. kind of defeats the purpose of MPS IMO
    and martin's opinion off his LG website (the leangains guide)
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

Pre Halloween Update
    -Finished up my "1" rep week of 5/3/1. Loving this program as I always have. Hit legs today. I tell you nothing will challenge you more than a leg day or deadlift day with 5/3/1 and BBB.

-For example, BBB after deadlifts last Saturday had my back ON FIRE. Seriously. I laid in the floor after the 3rd set of BBB and pretty much called it a day. Spent the entire rest of the weekend walking like a robot and using a chair massager. It finally feels better and I was able to actually not miss any time this week. Yeah buddy.

-I've hit ALL my target reps and exceeded them thus far. The only two lifts remaining this week are deads and then standing military presses. I'm confident those will not be a problem. Then I'll set up the second wave next week as I'm doing my deload.

-I have tickets to the Panthers/Saints tonight. Pretty decent seats too. Yeah buddy, Thursday Night Football. I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow night, where I'm making a "pumpkin keg" and other goodies. More than likely pizza.

-Nutrition and everything are going great. Supplements are great. Loving Mimic still and Volume is great. Intense pumps.

-Nothing else to report. Get 'cha hustle on.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds good brah.

oh yeah, enjoy the game

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome update dude ... I think this next run of 531 next week I'm going to switch back over to BBB. Get some volume going on my deads and squats
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

Sounds good brah.

oh yeah, enjoy the game
    Thanks KI. It's gonna be a blast.

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Awesome update dude ... I think this next run of 531 next week I'm going to switch back over to BBB. Get some volume going on my deads and squats
    Thanks Mosh. Yeah I love the volume from BBB. I do the incline bench as opposed to flat bench for BBB and today for squats and on my deadlift session this week I'll do another type of exercise rather than squats and deads for BBB just to save my lower back some more. It's always about lifting smarter.

But I love the volume and it's brutal.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Saw the tickets on IG bro. have a great time and grab some pics
    Send me some too on my phone
    Got me some volume in the mail too
    cant wait to try it!!

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to your next update man!

And just letting you know I'm grabbing a bunch of Magnum stuff tonight to stack together ... my buddy has been running a few of them and love's them. My turn to try em ... I'll keep you posted!
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

Thanks fellas. Looking forward to how much you love that Magnum stack. Same with you Bob, volume is legit.

Hitting heavy deads tomorrow. This week started Wave 2. I've crushed everything thus far. Loving it. Hitting deads with a guy I've been training for awhile. Can't wait to get in there and kill it. Yeah buddy.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Thanks fellas. Looking forward to how much you love that Magnum stack. Same with you Bob, volume is legit.

Hitting heavy deads tomorrow. This week started Wave 2. I've crushed everything thus far. Loving it. Hitting deads with a guy I've been training for awhile. Can't wait to get in there and kill it. Yeah buddy.
    you want a review?
    here is your review
    pictures say 1000 words

Volume FTMFW. Thanks Bob.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

UPDATES
    -Yeah buddy. This is my "1" week on 5/3/1 for Wave 2. Crushed chest today and meet/exceeded the target reps with 300 pounds. Squats probably on tap tomorrow and Deads later this week.

-Saturday I had an epic session of deads, exceeding my target reps with 360. Definitely crushed it. Back is still tender today. Yeah buddy.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

UPDATES
    -Yeah buddy. This is my "1" week on 5/3/1 for Wave 2. Crushed chest today and meet/exceeded the target reps with 300 pounds. Squats probably on tap tomorrow and Deads later this week.

-Saturday I had an epic session of deads, exceeding my target reps with 360. Definitely crushed it. Back is still tender today. Yeah buddy.
    Awesome to hear. I'm on my 1 week as well this time around ... can't wait for deads tomorrow!

*Canadian Crew*

Good man B way to crush

UPDATES

Hope you and the fam have a good Thanksgiving

Updates
    -I've been slacking -- it's been busy as **** though in my defense Anyway just giving an update. Had a great Thanksgiving. Spent time with family and had a huge meal of course (thanks Mimic). Then went out of town and went to close to ten craft breweries... I gained 11 lbs over Thanksgiving break. Haha. 'nuff said. I just weighed myself this AM, and I'm down those 11 lbs again. So that should be a reference for people -- if you want to go out boozing and eating whatever, just know it's gonna take twice as long in the gym to get rid of it. No ragrets (spelt wrong on purpose -- 'nah saying ... 10 bonus points if you get the reference).

-Still running 5/3/1. Loving it. I'm in Wave 3. Hit all my target reps and then some last week (week 1 of wave 3). Only real lift that looks like it's going to be a challenge with is squats. I'm definitely getting better at them and loving it though. Slowly boosting my numbers. I'm still running BBB (boring but big) with it. Wanting to maintain as much size and strength as possible while getting ready for the Arnold.

-Speaking of, YES, I will be at the Arnold again in March with Magnum. As such, I've started a little cut. Nothing too crazy but I have upped some cardio into the scheme of things and just following some flexible dieting.

-Supplement wise, all of dat dere MAGNUM. Reintroduced Acid again. Love that stuff. Running it with Mimic, DNA, and Serum here and there. Good times. Of course Quattro and Greens are also on tap.

-Hope everyone is doing well.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Always cutting for the big shows

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still in beast mode I see!!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see you're still alive, brah

Always cutting for the big shows
    Haha got to. Gotta look like you somewhat look the part right?

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Still in beast mode I see!!
    Trying to keep up with you brother. Hope all is well.

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Good to see you're still alive, brah
    Thanks Kurt. Yes sir still alive and kicking.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Holidays in here Big Guy!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Updates
    -Status update. I'm in week 3 of Wave 3 of 5/3/1. Yes, Showtime, I'm still using your spreadsheet because it's badass and very easy to use. Hit squats today. Hit my target rep of one then banged out three more. My legs are gonna be sore.

-I've caught some kinda cold, been dealing with it the last three days. It's the worst. Still managed to drop a little more weight this week despite the water retention from being sick and so forth. Slowly cutting down.

-Putting in work on all fronts as usual. Yeah buddy.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Get well soon dude!!!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't get well soon, so I can catch up to you

Closed Thread