Closed Thread
Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 7890
    bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Just putting in work Laurie. How are things your way?
    Going great! Got a powerlifting meet this weekend.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Going great! Got a powerlifting meet this weekend.
    That's great to hear. How'd it go?
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    UPDATES
    -MI-40 is no joke. Loving it. I haven't been sore as much as I have been on this program in a loooooong time. Great stuff. Really liking the training.

-Nutrition wise I've been pretty darn good. I haven't been killing it on cheats and I've really been focusing best I can on weekends. Sometimes yes, life does get in the way but I do prepare best I can and do what I can. It is what it is and I don't sweat the small stuff. I still have fun and enjoy things. But I can say I'm doing so much better.

-Nothing else really to report. I've been busy in and out with family, work, and clients. Loving life. Hope everyone is doing well.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How you digging those NOS sets?
    Legit ya?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How you digging those NOS sets?
    Legit ya?
    Very legit. Freaking brutal.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's great to hear. How'd it go?
    Went really well, squatted 314, bench 187 and deadlifted 352. It was a 40# pr on my total.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

UPDATES

So yeah I've been bad keeping up with this lately. It's been crazy on my end with work and so forth. But such is life. I've been training as usual. I finished up MI-40. Loved it. Great change of pace than what I've been accustomed too. So I enjoyed that and the new found soreness it brought.

Unfortunately, I've also got bad news. I sustained an injury. A newb injury too. SMH. Long story short, I was warming up on bench press. I just had 225 on and was feeling good. I went to re-rack the bar, and missed the safety bar/rack on the right side when I thought it was on there. The right side of the bar came crashing down and nailed me in the ribs. I've self diagnosed myself with either severely bruised rib or a fractured rib -- both of which require nothing but time off to heal. I've been icing it and so forth and it's feeling better. I've taken close to a week and a half off and it's slowly getting there. I've only been able to do cardio. I've adjusted my diet as such. Estimated time of recovery seemed to be 3 to 6 weeks according to webmd. But I'm slowly getting there. Just wanted to update everyone. The timing of this injury sucks as well with the Olympia right around the corner. SMH.

Needless to say, I'm bummed but I am confident I will be back sooner than later lifting. Until then, mucho cardio.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Mistakes happen man, dont fret it. Get well and you are doing the right thing taking time off..
    Wishing the best in recovery brother.
    Wish i was gonna be at the O. i miss ya!

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy hell man! That's a freak accident. Thankfully it wasn't worse.

That's too bad, Bob. I had it in my frame of mind that I would be chatting it up with you at the O.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Mistakes happen man, dont fret it. Get well and you are doing the right thing taking time off..
    Wishing the best in recovery brother.
    Wish i was gonna be at the O. i miss ya!
    Thanks Bob. Slowly but surely getting there. You will be missed at the O my friend.

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Holy hell man! That's a freak accident. Thankfully it wasn't worse.

That's too bad, Bob. I had it in my frame of mind that I would be chatting it up with you at the O.
    Thanks Chris. No doubt--I have to keep reminding myself of that. Scary stuff.

You can chat it up with me Chris
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dayum B. I know that chit hurt.

Hope for a speedy recovery process for ya. Throttling back is difficult but gotta do what ya gotta do to heal.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

After two weeks off, and just doing cardio here and there, I feel better. I actually did a light biceps workout yesterday. I believe this week I'm going to continue going light and just avoiding any exercises/moves that require any turning of my torso / ribs.

But yeah buddy did it feel good to actually lift.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Good to see progress is being made B

UPDATE
    -Finally hit the gym yesterday with a chest session and did more than I've done in the past three weeks. I definitely am feeling better and I'm back at it. On that grind. Olympia comes soon.

-No real issues, I'm sore as can be expected, but my ribs didn't kill me and I felt a lot better than I have in a really long time. Best chest pump ever by the way.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    UPDATE
    -Finally hit the gym yesterday with a chest session and did more than I've done in the past three weeks. I definitely am feeling better and I'm back at it. On that grind. Olympia comes soon.

-No real issues, I'm sore as can be expected, but my ribs didn't kill me and I felt a lot better than I have in a really long time. Best chest pump ever by the way.

nothing beats a good chest pump....

UPDATE

BOOM! the best pumps are after time off!
    You can now shred up in a week for the O haha

UPDATES
    I'm a slack ass. Seriously. I will do better to update what's going on and all that good stuff. So here we go with a few things that have happened lately...

I had a blast at the Olympia with Team Magnum. I'm very blessed to be a part of such a great team. We had a new booth set up and had one of our best Olympia weekend's there. Had an incredible expo, launched Mimic, new flavor of Hi5, and Volume. We all stayed in two mansions. Had a Mansion party. Had a Team Pool Party the next day. Had masseuse at our mansion, so you know I got a much needed massage. Trained at City Athletic Club. Caesar's Buffet. Just an all around epic weekend. Already counting down till the Arnold.

My rib is fully recovered/healed. It healed up enough for me to train with somewhat heavy weights right before the Olympia and now it feels 100%. I'm slowly increasing my weights and looking into probably starting another round of Power Building or possibly 5/3/1. Either way, I'm looking to get stronger and leaner. Aren't we all though?

Diet wise, I've been following IIFYM with help from a great friend of mine. I've also been looking at playing with the notion of IF in conjunction with this. Haven't decided yet but right now I'm loving the carbs and the flexibility of this program.

Supplement wise, I've been keeping it simple lately. I've only taking Quattro, Greens, Primer, and Mimic. Loving Mimic by the way.

I ran a 5K for breast cancer-- I'm no runner, but managed to get it done in 25 minutes and some change. Not too shabby for not prepping at all for it. Just put in my iPod and ran.

And this week I'm slowly getting acclimated with everything again before hitting it hard with either Powerbuilding or 5/3/1.

A big thank you to everyone who still follows along or stalks/creeps me on this thread. I appreciate all the support.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

good to see ya back big bro

Forgot to mention, one of my clients was featured on BB.com.... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...st-50-lbs.html Please check out his link and show some love.

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    good to see ya back big bro
    Thanks KI. How you been?
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back man.

My vote is 5/3/1 ... got back into it myself and I'm loving it
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

Forgot to mention, one of my clients was featured on BB.com.... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...st-50-lbs.html Please check out his link and show some love.

Thanks KI. How you been?
    ahh, been hanging in best I can for a gimpy old man.

nice work you and your client did. that really is awesome stuff.

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Welcome back man.

My vote is 5/3/1 ... got back into it myself and I'm loving it
    Thanks Mosh. Feels good to be back.

Yeah I'm definitely considering 5/3/1 like no other. It's a toss up right now. But I'll probably lean that way.

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    ahh, been hanging in best I can for a gimpy old man.

nice work you and your client did. that really is awesome stuff.
    That's all you can do.

Thank you. Really proud of his hard work. Working on getting him where he wants to be.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    UPDATES
    I'm a slack ass. Seriously. I will do better to update what's going on and all that good stuff. So here we go with a few things that have happened lately...

I had a blast at the Olympia with Team Magnum. I'm very blessed to be a part of such a great team. We had a new booth set up and had one of our best Olympia weekend's there. Had an incredible expo, launched Mimic, new flavor of Hi5, and Volume. We all stayed in two mansions. Had a Mansion party. Had a Team Pool Party the next day. Had masseuse at our mansion, so you know I got a much needed massage. Trained at City Athletic Club. Caesar's Buffet. Just an all around epic weekend. Already counting down till the Arnold.

My rib is fully recovered/healed. It healed up enough for me to train with somewhat heavy weights right before the Olympia and now it feels 100%. I'm slowly increasing my weights and looking into probably starting another round of Power Building or possibly 5/3/1. Either way, I'm looking to get stronger and leaner. Aren't we all though?

Diet wise, I've been following IIFYM with help from a great friend of mine. I've also been looking at playing with the notion of IF in conjunction with this. Haven't decided yet but right now I'm loving the carbs and the flexibility of this program.

Supplement wise, I've been keeping it simple lately. I've only taking Quattro, Greens, Primer, and Mimic. Loving Mimic by the way.

I ran a 5K for breast cancer-- I'm no runner, but managed to get it done in 25 minutes and some change. Not too shabby for not prepping at all for it. Just put in my iPod and ran.

And this week I'm slowly getting acclimated with everything again before hitting it hard with either Powerbuilding or 5/3/1.

A big thank you to everyone who still follows along or stalks/creeps me on this thread. I appreciate all the support.

You know I'm always here to creep on you
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

5/3/1 no question
    Ive been featured on leangains.com about IF Before need a hand let me know.
    Great update B

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    You know I'm always here to creep on you
    I love it. And I've strangely missed it...

5/3/1 no question
    Ive been featured on leangains.com about IF Before need a hand let me know.
    Great update B
    Thanks Bob. I'll definitely hit you up about it.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

go to leangains.com
    The leangains guide
    also just search for my transformation on leangains

here is the link.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/03/ani...leangains.html

go to leangains.com
    The leangains guide
    also just search for my transformation on leangains

here is the link.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/03/ani...leangains.html
    Thank you. I remember when you won that contest. Good stuff.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

UPDATES for this week 10/13/14

-Opted to start with 5/3/1. I was very conservative on my "maxes" and went with lower numbers than I know I have hit before. Just as a way to build my strength back up from where I took off for my rib injury, etc. I'm following a BBB routine with it.

-Hit Chest Monday. Got 270 for 7 reps. Could have gone more but once again no spot. Played it safe and stopped there since I got well over the number. Did incline bench for the BBB portion. Followed by lots of flyes and low cable crossovers. Finished with some light cardio.

-Today, I hit shoulders. Blasted 140 for 12 reps on standing BB military press. I was waaaaay too conservative here haha. Used BBB for more standing BB military presses and lots of raises. Light cardio again.

I'm looking to hit Legs on Wednesday, then Arms on Thursday, Back on Friday, and probably just whatever on Saturday.

Nutrition wise, I'm using IIFYM during the week and IF on one to two days per week as well. Started this up last week and so far so good. I'm actually liking it.

Supplement wise, still loving Mimic.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Good to see you rocking and rolling B
    Just got some Volume off a ******** promo .. Eager to give it a shot for pumps!
    Last edited by The Solution; 10-14-2014 at 02:08 PM.

sounds like you got it going on bro.

if only I understood the 5/3/1 and BBB part

Need to keep tabs on ya with how the IF is working for you. I have thought about that but can never make it more than about 5-6 hours tops (if that long) from once I get up. I'd be screwed if I tried to train fasted. Did it once.......and only once........

Closed Thread