IrieEyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mixing things up

i read some of these topics and it says to switch up your routine after a month or so to keep your body guessing, but does switching up to often do more bad than good? i was just wondering because i switch up every time i work out. for example if i did chest i would do flat,incline,decline,and then crossovers. then the next time i do chest i would do db flies,incline,decline,and then flat. is that even considered to be switching it up? i do that with all my workouts for the other body parts as well. is that good???????

Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baadboy11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would say its not a bad thing as long as you are progressing and increasing weights/reps for each particular exercise. And really it all boils down to if its working for you or not...if you are seeing results keep at it!

BW219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there is nothing wrong with changing some things from workout to workout. as long as it keeps working for you go with it

eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eupharies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ID say every 6 weeks, not month.
    The voice in your head brings you to tears.
    When you look in the mirror and your happy...You've lost.