Thread: Water weight

Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000)

Water weight

I was on a no carb diet for 2 months, lost 5kg. I moved to a new place last week and it's been hard and I had no food so I ate more carbs than I should have. I decided I wanted to get back on carbs but keep cutting. But there was one day that I'm sure I ate more than I needed to.. I guess after those 2 months I was really sensitive to Insulin or whatever... And I gained like 1KG in a day. What does that mean? It's water right? And even if so, will it go away as easily as it came? Or did I **** up? :\

Thanks!

o88o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's nothing, it probably won't even stick, dont worry!

I remember once i ate so much, weighed myself that night and i was like 10 pounds heavier haha!

2 days later i was down 10lbs

puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) puretorque has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Carb and water manipulation is a bitch. I've been in ketosis for a week now and weighed 224 lbs on monday did a **** load of cardio yesterday, and was in a calorie deficit and this morning got up and weighed on an empty stomach 229 lbs..WTF? The only thing I can think of is my sodium intake was high yesterday... So I'm upping the water to 2 gallons daily and cutting some sodium.
    ""IN MOTHER F**KIN ROUTE TO GETTIN SHREDDED""

XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Carbs are your friend...hahah. They have such a bad reputation mainly because people associate them with weight gain. They also give you the energy that you need to fuel your workouts and your overall mood-set of the day. I've done low carb, high carb, and ketosis, and I've noticed just eat them in the morning,(oatmeal), or throughout the day as vegetables. As long as you don't eat them before you go to bed, you''ll be fine. Although everyone is different, maybe try something like Anabolic Pump, which basically utilizes all of the nutrients from the glucose.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/anabolic.html
    Pumping Iron has been watched = 37 times