DaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yohimbine HCL... does it work ?

Im thinking of buying pure Yohimbine HCL powder and mix it with my own
    homemade oil (alovera, etc).

1.Will this work ?
    2.What results can i expect ?
    3.What oil should i use to penetrate the skin ? Is alovera any good ?
    4.The brand is "Sigma Research".
    Anybody know what company this is ?
    Is it a good brand? Do they have a homepage ?
    Thanks!

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are you trying to do exactly, is this supposed to be like lipoderm Y? If so rubbing aloe and yohimbine HCL on your skin will likely not do anything at all.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    what are you trying to do exactly, is this supposed to be like lipoderm Y? If so rubbing aloe and yohimbine HCL on your skin will likely not do anything at all.

Sigma's chemicals are not for human use, and they are quite strict about who they sell to.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

mtheis17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yohimbine

Originally Posted by DaMan View Post
    Im thinking of buying pure Yohimbine HCL powder and mix it with my own
    homemade oil (alovera, etc).

1.Will this work ?
    2.What results can i expect ?
    3.What oil should i use to penetrate the skin ? Is alovera any good ?
    4.The brand is "Sigma Research".
    Anybody know what company this is ?
    Is it a good brand? Do they have a homepage ?
    Thanks!
    Found this on SuppWithThat(dot)com

"Yohimbine, when combined with regular exercise, can be a highly effective fat-loss supplement. However, it is important understand that Yohimbine's effects are highly stimulatory, so individuals with certain medical conditions or stimulant-sensitivities should probably avoid it. Currently Yohimbine is available in hundreds of fat-burner supplements alongside other stimulants, or by itself as Yohimbine HCl. Furthermore, as with any and all supplements, individual experiences may vary. We hope this article was helpful in developing a better understanding of what Yohimbine does and its potential role as a fat-burner."