Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do you need supplements to get ripped????

is it esential to take some type of supplements to get ripped or lower your body fat?
    im happy with the weight i am now but just want to lower the body fat and be able to see my muscles clear and to be proud to have my top off ect..
    i weigh 175lbs, 5ft 10inch.

my weekly work out would be something like this:

MON- abs,biceps,triceps,chest
    TUE- 90 minute soccer game
    WED- abs,biceps,triceps,chest,squats
    THUR- 60 minute soccer training
    FRI- DAY OFF
    SAT- 90 minute soccer game
    SUN- abs, squats,back,legs,ligh swim.

look forward to hearing some good advice.

rory
    ********: Rory arthur jenkins

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Short response..no you don't NEED them so long as you can properly supply your body with whole foods.

Some things such as fish oils/protein are more convienant for people to supplement with. Creatine is another one that is nice to have but not required.

Properly supplying your body with nutrients and the right diet along with hard work in the gym will pay off dividends greater than any supplements.

BTW..You are overtraining or undertraining your arms. If you can work out your arms 2 days later, you aren't hitting them hard enough. If you are truly hitting them hard and work them out again in 2 days, you could be doing more harm than good.

Also, legs should have its own day.
    Last edited by _J-BONE_; 07-16-2008 at 08:06 AM.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That split needs a major overhaul!

No, you don't *need* a fatburner to get lean, but they can sure help it happen faster, and the more brief your cut, the better chance you have of retaining muscle so you don't look stringy.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by roryj View Post
    is it esential to take some type of supplements to get ripped or lower your body fat?
    im happy with the weight i am now but just want to lower the body fat and be able to see my muscles clear and to be proud to have my top off ect..

FRI- DAY OFF

rory
    Not essential. In fact supplements will do next to nothing without proper nutrition (ESSENTIAL), and good exercise habits (ESSENTIAL). You will notice a difference with supplements if your diet/working out habits are in check.

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your split needs some major work.
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nutrition>supps

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    That split needs a major overhaul!

No, you don't *need* a fatburner to get lean, but they can sure help it happen faster, and the more brief your cut, the better chance you have of retaining muscle so you don't look stringy.
    damn..thats a nice Avi...really good shape there.

roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roryj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for your replies..
    what would you lot reccommend then for my splits to improve concidering my soccer days, as i dont want to be toooo stiff the next day in my matches..

im dedicated.. but dont no alot if im honest.

cheers.

UK rory
    ********: Rory arthur jenkins

XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have extra money around (30-40 dollars), go ahead and get one. They will speed up the process rapidly. There's not really a right answer to the question, but I bet that at least 90-95 percent of people take one to lose excess body fat. As long as your diet and WORKOUT SPLIT are in check go ahead and give one a try.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fatloss.htm
    Pumping Iron has been watched = 37 times

Back/Bi - 1 day
    Chest/Tri- 1 day
    Legs- 1 day
    Shoulders- 1 day

Adjust for your schedule.

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hard work proper diet and dedication get you ripped supplements just aid in the process.....
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bruce Lee tried this and failed but I heard if you can lower your body fat to like 0.01%, you can look like the following...

i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

Registered User armoured_amazon's Avatar
    armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    Short response..no you don't NEED them so long as you can properly supply your body with whole foods.
    I eat VERY clean, don't over or undereat for my build and I exercise regularly. Yet my bodyfat % hasn't changed in 15 wks - not one iota. My weight hasn't budged either, apart from hormonal monthly fluctuations. So the whole food thing is not working for me.

???

The only thing that has started to move it is a fat burner.
    It's never too late to start again.

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
    I eat VERY clean, don't over or undereat for my build and I exercise regularly. Yet my bodyfat % hasn't changed in 15 wks - not one iota. My weight hasn't budged either, apart from hormonal monthly fluctuations. So the whole food thing is not working for me.

???

Your metabolism probably adjusted to your diet and regulated your weight. At that point you have to either add cardio or shock the body's metabolism.

In the end weight loss is calories out>calories in...it's just a matter of how that is achieved.

XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XPredatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

???

Perfect example...They will help you to lose excess body fat, which in turn boosts your self-esteem. Try changing your workout routine, (like doing a week or two of just supersets and drop sets)

armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10) armoured_amazon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your metabolism probably adjusted to your diet and regulated your weight. At that point you have to either add cardio or shock the body's metabolism.

In the end weight loss is calories out>calories in...it's just a matter of how that is achieved.
    Originally Posted by XPredatorX View Post
    Perfect example...They will help you to lose excess body fat, which in turn boosts your self-esteem. Try changing your workout routine, (like doing a week or two of just supersets and drop sets)
    Seriously, I know this and have applied it to no avail. It's foofin frustrating. People who put in half the effort or just do some crummy diet manage to lose weight. My body will not lose or gain. I've changed my routine, changed my diet, dropped carbs, changed the time of day I exercise, increased cardio, increased weight lifted, added a second workout during the day...nothing works. My lean mass is increasing but my fat mass does not change regardless of what I do. If I sat on my ass all week it would still stay the same too.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn..thats a nice Avi...really good shape there.
    Thank you.

thanks for your replies..
    what would you lot reccommend then for my splits to improve concidering my soccer days, as i dont want to be toooo stiff the next day in my matches..

im dedicated.. but dont no alot if im honest.

cheers.

UK rory
    Since you are only lifting 3x/week, I'd use a Push/Pull/Legs split.

???

What are you macros, calories, and nutrient timing? Lay it out for me.

How are you measuring your bf?

...1 lb at a time goodinsidevoice's Avatar
    goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goodinsidevoice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

FRI- DAY OFF

rory
    hey OP, nothing can replace hard work, strict diet, and cardio. Supps are like the name says.... "Supplementation" to enhance your equation to meet goals.

That being said, you could throw some basic BCAAs before/during workouts.
    Last edited by goodinsidevoice; 07-16-2008 at 09:53 AM.
    ---Cutting---

What are you macros, calories, and nutrient timing? Lay it out for me.

How are you measuring your bf?
    Oh thank you It's the one area I've all but given up on. I can see from pictures that my body is changing shape so it is confounding why it is not showing up on the scales. I'm using bioelectrical impedance monitors and have a set at home and use two others at two different gyms. I really ought to purchase calipers and learn how to use them.

Apparently I should be eating 1912 calories a day. I've eben eating 2200 since I've been training; 1912 seems awfully low for someone of my height.

(from nutridiary, this should be my caloric intake)
    CALORIE SUMMARY
    + Basal Metabolic Rate*: 1618 kcal
    + General Activity*: 1294 kcal
    - Weight Loss Goal: 1000 kcal
    Day Quota: 1912 kcal

Anyhoo, today and yesterday went to hell in a handbasket because I went to see Whitesnake and Def Leppard and partied hard *rawk* but an average day goes like this:

8am
    Oats with s/skimmed milk
    Tin of mackerel

11am
    Banana
    Protein shake

2pm
    Turkey/Chicken breast
    Spinach
    Broccoli
    4 egg whites (boiled)

5pm
    Turkey/Chicken breast
    Linseed wrap
    Assorted veg (peppers, onion, celery etc)
    White wine vinegar, olive oil, black pepper

8pm
    Tub of cottage cheese
    Spinach
    Mackerel
    (+ a protein shake if I've been training)

Ordinarily I would have a few cups of coffee but I am taking HH atm and so can't drink it. I took HH for 3 weeks, had a week off and am 4 days into my second cycle. I also take a multivit, cod liver oil and zinc.

I haven't really been measuring my veg, maybe that's a problem...nutrition is definitely my weak area.

Oh thank you It's the one area I've all but given up on. I can see from pictures that my body is changing shape so it is confounding why it is not showing up on the scales. I'm using bioelectrical impedance monitors and have a set at home and use two others at two different gyms. I really ought to purchase calipers and learn how to use them.

Apparently I should be eating 1912 calories a day. I've eben eating 2200 since I've been training; 1912 seems awfully low for someone of my height.

(from nutridiary, this should be my caloric intake)
    CALORIE SUMMARY
    + Basal Metabolic Rate*: 1618 kcal
    + General Activity*: 1294 kcal
    - Weight Loss Goal: 1000 kcal
    Day Quota: 1912 kcal

Anyhoo, today and yesterday went to hell in a handbasket because I went to see Whitesnake and Def Leppard and partied hard *rawk* but an average day goes like this:

8am
    Oats with s/skimmed milk
    Tin of mackerel

11am
    Banana
    Protein shake

2pm
    Turkey/Chicken breast
    Spinach
    Broccoli
    4 egg whites (boiled)

5pm
    Turkey/Chicken breast
    Linseed wrap
    Assorted veg (peppers, onion, celery etc)
    White wine vinegar, olive oil, black pepper

8pm
    Tub of cottage cheese
    Spinach
    Mackerel
    (+ a protein shake if I've been training)

Ordinarily I would have a few cups of coffee but I am taking HH atm and so can't drink it. I took HH for 3 weeks, had a week off and am 4 days into my second cycle. I also take a multivit, cod liver oil and zinc.

I haven't really been measuring my veg, maybe that's a problem...nutrition is definitely my weak area.
    Wow!!! It looks your diet is right on the money. That's weird that your bmi isn't changing. Are you, or have you currently taken a fat burner or metabolism inducer. If your weight training is as scheduled as your diet, I'm confused. It is pretty crazy that some people can eat junk food all day long and not gain a pound, but some people will gain multiple lbs. if they eat junk food once a week or month. Good luck with everything.....

But what are your macros? Those are good food choices, but I can't tell the amounts (PRO, CHO, FAT for the day).

Calorie wise, I don't ever consume more than 12x bw when cutting. My metabolism just doesn't work that way. I tend toward 12x on training days and 10x on off days, and scale back toward 10x as I get closer to show date.

The hand held monitors tend to be garbage, btw. Sorry! It's water displacement, air displacement or calipers using 7 points minimum (3 is not accurate).

Btw, you should take a break of longer than just a week between stim cycles.

Originally Posted by XPredatorX View Post
    Wow!!! It looks your diet is right on the money. That's weird that your bmi isn't changing. Are you, or have you currently taken a fat burner or metabolism inducer. If your weight training is as scheduled as your diet, I'm confused. It is pretty crazy that some people can eat junk food all day long and not gain a pound, but some people will gain multiple lbs. if they eat junk food once a week or month. Good luck with everything.....

Thanks Yes, I'm so confused! I think if I drop calories I'll lower my metabolism so I'm pretty stumped. I'm taking the Hydroxycut atm but only started a month ago; prior to that I was training hard for 8 weeks (only new back to being fit, heh) and the scale remained the same which is why I started with the fat burner. In the mirror, my body is looking smaller but my BMI and bf are staying the same, so I ask myself "am I losing muscle at the same rate as I am losing fat and either way, why is the scale not moving?" LOL I was watching Biggest Loser reruns the other day and these guys were losing 14 and 15lbs even at the END of their stay at the camp - I can't even lose five fookin' pounds, dammit. I'm just plodding along and hoping I'm at a stubborn plateau that will eventually shift.

But what are your macros? Those are good food choices, but I can't tell the amounts (PRO, CHO, FAT for the day).

Calorie wise, I don't ever consume more than 12x bw when cutting. My metabolism just doesn't work that way. I tend toward 12x on training days and 10x on off days, and scale back toward 10x as I get closer to show date.

The hand held monitors tend to be garbage, btw. Sorry! It's water displacement, air displacement or calipers using 7 points minimum (3 is not accurate).

Btw, you should take a break of longer than just a week between stim cycles.
    Oops, yeah, forgot to mention, I aim for fat 30% protein 45% carbs 25%

Should I be taking the fat burner for a longer period before a rest? I know there is something so glaringly obvious in why I'm not losing fat and I can't see it. The gym use hand held monitors, mine is a stand on one. What makes me mad is how easy it is for people I know to lose weight who don't even exercise or eat particularly clean - they just cut a few things out, like chocolate or biscuits. Grrrr. I want to become a personal trainer and if I can't sort my own self out, my clients are doomed.
    Last edited by armoured_amazon; 07-16-2008 at 11:31 AM.

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks Yes, I'm so confused! I think if I drop calories I'll lower my metabolism so I'm pretty stumped. I'm taking the Hydroxycut atm but only started a month ago; prior to that I was training hard for 8 weeks (only new back to being fit, heh) and the scale remained the same which is why I started with the fat burner. In the mirror, my body is looking smaller but my BMI and bf are staying the same, so I ask myself "am I losing muscle at the same rate as I am losing fat and either way, why is the scale not moving?" LOL I was watching Biggest Loser reruns the other day and these guys were losing 14 and 15lbs even at the END of their stay at the camp - I can't even lose five fookin' pounds, dammit. I'm just plodding along and hoping I'm at a stubborn plateau that will eventually shift.

Should I be taking the fat burner for a longer period before a rest? I know there is something so glaringly obvious in why I'm not losing fat and I can't see it. The gym use hand held monitors, mine is a stand on one. What makes me mad is how easy it is for people I know to lose weight who don't even exercise or eat particularly clean - they just cut a few things out, like chocolate or biscuits. Grrrr. I want to become a personal trainer and if I can't sort my own self out, my clients are doomed.
    maybe you have body dysmorphia because you look bangin in your pictures with barely ANY fat
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
    maybe you have body dysmorphia because you look bangin in your pictures with barely ANY fat
    Heh, thanks. (for sayin' I look bangin', not for sayin' I have body dysmorphia lol). I can grab my ass in each hand so I've decided if I am STILL hovering around 25%bf then my butt cheeks must weigh 28lbs each lmfao. Visually, I think I look around 18/19%bf. According to all the monitors I've tried, it's higher. My main frustration is that all my hard work doesn't get the results I should be seeing.

Oh hai, OP, sorry for hijacking your thread.

Why?

Should I be taking the fat burner for a longer period before a rest? I know there is something so glaringly obvious in why I'm not losing fat and I can't see it. The gym use hand held monitors, mine is a stand on one.
    A scale and bf monitor in one? Even more useless than the hand held.

I prefer 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

I agree..those things tell me I have 65% bodyfat sometimes, then 55%, then 23%..I don't think its ever told me anything below high 23%...higher bf% then hydration level..lol..waste of money.

Why?

I prefer 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
    I agree..those things tell me I have 65% bodyfat sometimes, then 55%, then 23%..I don't think its ever told me anything below high 23%...higher bf% then hydration level..lol..waste of money.
    Oh how annoying! I gave up with the bf measuring about two weeks ago and have just been using them as ordinary scales. I'm just going to plough on and stick to looking in the mirror for measuring lol. I'll take this cycle of HH for 4 weeks and then have the 4 wks off afterwards. Thanks!

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)

FRI- DAY OFF

rory
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108517061
    Fat Man Typing

MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuM4519 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

FRI- DAY OFF

rory
    No, you do not. But it aids in your process.