Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vash.108 View Post
    I was going to respond to the whole "Biotest sux we r teh rox lulz" stuff, but this . . .

A person can and SHOULD train for LIFE. If you are smart, driven, and not pants-on-head retarded, it is not at all difficult to balance career, family, and training.

Also, for 35 being old, the hell? Oh, you really are 16. You know two things right now: jack and ****. And, to be honest, I'm not sure about the jack part.

You're attitude and the way you present yourself completely moot any point you may have had. Srs cat says your parents abortion failed.

Now, on to these hate shenanigans.

I'm a Biotest WHORE. Go there. I'm Vash. I've spent THOUSANDS on their products. Did they all work? Not for me. But the majority did.

I've also spent many many dollars here at BB.com. Hell, everyone has. Before I read this thread, I was going to continue. I don't take ANY supplement or macronutrient for more than 12 weeks at a stretch without a break. BB was the place I went for my breaks.

Not anymore.

And it's not because a bunch of recently-pubescent discouraged me from a particular path, it's because, well, kids suck. Companies which pander primarily to things to inexperienced to know the difference between vagina and navel, deadlift and curl, squat-rack and Smith machine, **** from gold, also suck.

I'd connect the dots a weeeeeeee bit more, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Kgtgtksbyzlul
    I take back and apologize for the comment about not training at 35yo. I didn't really mean that. I just really didn't apporve of the guys cocky and some what arrogant attitude in his post and am not really a big fan of being called a ''tool'' for no real reason.

''Kid's suck"...what the hell!! ok so you critiscise me for talking about the guys age...then you come out with that garbage....so you've pretty much mootd any point you yourself have made with that ridiculous statement

Being at 180lbm and a cute little 5'8 yourself makes you significantly smaller than myself...so you don't really have room to call me a kid anyway.

Lol be a biotest whore, waste your money all you like, but don't brag about it on BB you look like a ****in moron doing that. I can't believe 2 of you actually signed up just to respond to this thread!Are you really that insecure about investing so much money in biotest that you felt the need to sign up and post that mindless drivel?? that's pathetic! The truth about T-nation agitate you that much did it??
    lmao please.... just **** off back to biotest and stay there. I seriously can't stop laughing at you right now.
    Last edited by A1PHA; 07-31-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by A1PHA View Post
    I take back and apologize for the comment about not training at 35yo. I didn't really mean that. I just really didn't apporve of the guys cocky and some what arrogant attitude in his post and am not really a big fan of being called a ''tool'' for no real reason.

''Kid's suck"...what the hell!! ok so you critiscise me for talking about the guys age...then you come out with that garbage....so you've pretty much mootd any point you yourself have made with that ridiculous statement
    The irony clearly didn't escape you.

Being at 180lbm and a cute little 5'8 yourself makes you significantly smaller than myself...so you don't really have room to call me a kid anyway.
    Since I started lifting when I was 100lbs, and have been 210 with 8% bf while having a max deadlift twice that, I reserve the right to call a spade a spade. You are a child. I am an adult who has recovered from wheel-chair binding injuries to get to where I am. I am getting back what I've lost.

What have you done? What are you doing?

Lol be a biotest whore, waste your money all you like, but don't brag about it on BB you look like a ****in moron doing that. I can't believe 2 of you actually signed up just to respond to this thread! that's pathetic! The truth agitate you that much did it??
    lmao please.... just **** off back to biotest and stay there. I seriously can't stop laughing at you right now.
    It's either you guys or fantasy feeders. And right now, I can't think of any witty posts criticizing the lack of bulking ability the posess.

We're the bully. This is the sandbox.

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    And what the hell kind of 35 year old uses words like ''tool''?! What are you, trying to look young and cool?
    lol you look like a jackass! you want to see a tool? look in the ****in mirror!

Also, seriously wtf are you doing training at 35?? don't you have more impotant things to worry about: raising family, career, planning your retirement etc?
    Put down the barbell and get you priorities right oldman.

I think you're suffering from a mid-life crisis.....you're old...... get the **** over it gramps
    LOL........

Step back and read what you just typed and you may want to change your thought on who?s the jackass, really read what you typed, your immaturity really makes you shine...besides you are sixteen you should be out chasing girls or enjoying your youth instead of hiding indoors behind a computer screen.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you truly are a keyboard warrior. I really think instead of slamming companies and talking out of your ars you should look to the forums to educate yourself on training, nutrition and how to act in a mature manner.

PS: Read up on marketing strategies, you maybe a little enlightened once you comprehend how advertising works and you may not be so quick to judge a book by it's cover, "in this case a company by their sales ads".

O and as far as 35 year olds not working out and using the word tool

by the way have some negs, please feel free to donate some red to this kid
    Last edited by tdog69; 07-31-2008 at 08:11 PM.
    Fat Man Typing

A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tdog69 View Post
    LOL........

Step back and read what you just typed and you may want to change your thought on who?s the jackass, really read what you typed, your immaturity really makes you shine...besides you are sixteen you should be out chasing girls or enjoying your youth instead of hiding indoors behind a computer screen.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you truly are a keyboard warrior. I really think instead of slamming companies and talking out of your ars you should look to the forums to educate yourself on training, nutrition and how to act in a mature manner.

PS: Read up on marketing strategies, you maybe a little enlightened once you comprehend how advertising works and you may not be so quick to judge a book by it's cover, "in this case a company by their sales ads".

O and as far as 35 year olds not working out and using the word tool

by the way have some negs, please feel free to donate some red to this kid
    Yeah and I already said earlier that i take back that last statement. So chill the **** out.

However after reading both your posts, it seems like you have alot of growing up to do yourself.

So maybe you should listen to your own advice and use the forum to help you to act in a mature manner.
    Last edited by A1PHA; 08-01-2008 at 05:05 AM.

Originally Posted by Vash.108 View Post
    The irony clearly didn't escape you.

Since I started lifting when I was 100lbs, and have been 210 with 8% bf while having a max deadlift twice that, I reserve the right to call a spade a spade. You are a child. I am an adult who has recovered from wheel-chair binding injuries to get to where I am. I am getting back what I've lost.

What have you done? What are you doing?

It's either you guys or fantasy feeders. And right now, I can't think of any witty posts criticizing the lack of bulking ability the posess.

We're the bully. This is the sandbox.
    Now wtf are you babbling on about?!!!

Fantasy feeders?? what on earth does that have to do with anything being said?? you've prob completely lost anyone who read that.

You're the bully....all i can say about that statement is..... rofl

You're not bullying anyone. your 2 posts were both nonsense. As far as anyone here knows or is concerned the numbers for your deads are prob just made up, so you don't seem as puny and insignificant as you actually are in real life.

Infact i think i've heard enough of your insane rambling, BB members have already expressed the way they feel about that ****e you buy, so i don't think there's much left to say...........so please do us all a favour and stay on t-nation were noobs belong and don't comeback until you find the ability to:

a) produce a real counter-argument or

b) actually come to your senses and decide to use BB properly instead of just using to defend your sketchy little supplements company, Which tbh looked like a sign of insecurity.
    There are many good reasons why BB.com is number 1 but t-nation on the other hand, isn't even a close second!
    Last edited by A1PHA; 08-01-2008 at 06:08 AM.

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok guy you have been a member sense Jul 15, 2008 and you come in here knowing everything running your mouth off about companies that have been in business longer than you have known what a dumbbell is used for and you are obviously are beginner that knows everything better than all the seasoned vets in here.

Your E-Stats are amazing by the way 210 12.0%BF and asking stupid question about beginning strength instead of reading the manual, the guys over in the WP section must have felt generous that day and not slammed you for not reading before asking a question

I try to give you some simple advice so you will be able to get along in these forums without pissing allot of people off, but obviously it goes in one ear and out the other one, "show of maturity again". Either you are deprived from attention at home and come in here to find it or you are just a simple IE

This thread is pointless and so are your thoughts on anything, I am done have a nice life

Fat Man Typing

Originally Posted by tdog69 View Post
    Ok guy you have been a member sense Jul 15, 2008 and you come in here knowing everything running your mouth off about companies that have been in business longer than you have known what a dumbbell is used for and you are obviously are beginner that knows everything better than all the seasoned vets in here.

Your E-Stats are amazing by the way 210 12.0%BF and asking stupid question about beginning strength instead of reading the manual, the guys over in the WP section must have felt generous that day and not slammed you for not reading before asking a question

I try to give you some simple advice so you will be able to get along in these forums without pissing allot of people off, but obviously it goes in one ear and out the other one, "show of maturity again". Either you are deprived from attention at home and come in here to find it or you are just a simple IE

This thread is pointless and so are your thoughts on anything, I am done have a nice life

Well i started training to help for a sport (rugby), so in all honesty bodyfat isnt even an issue for me
    I joined here because i feel BB has good info on nutrition and sports specific training.

However this is an internet forum so i should be able to express my thoughts and opinions, regardless of what they are. But if it really bothers you that much, then next time you read something you don't like, instead of talking complete bollocks, just ignore it and move on.

I thought i'd make this thread, because i really hate that garbage being presented as if they're all hyper-potent supplements.

It was just to warn fellow BB members who maybe unaware, looks like i managed to get through to a few who were thinking of buying......So i guess it wasn't completely pointless now was it?
    Last edited by A1PHA; 08-01-2008 at 06:52 AM.

King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Biotest is no.1 you a-hole! Any hater that disagrees can suck my bell-end

Peace da fak out

Omg these guys are really crawling out of the wordworks. They just dont give up!
    Last edited by A1PHA; 08-01-2008 at 08:55 AM.

Originally Posted by King_Bling View Post

Peace da fak out
    Wow.... i'm lost for words.........that was such an affective and persuasive counter argument....... Your logic is truly UNDENIABLE!

lmao seriosuly though, thank you. You've proved my point better than i ever could about t-nation members being idiots! BRAVO!

Although ''idiots'' is most definately an understatement.
    Last edited by A1PHA; 08-01-2008 at 09:10 AM.

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The most pathetic part of this thread is 30 something year olds arguing with a 16 year old.
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    T-nation with all its good and bad is just like a cult. Argue with one, argue with all.

King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King_Bling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow.... i'm lost for words.........that was such an affective and persuasive counter argument....... Your logic is truly UNDENIABLE!

lmao seriosuly though, thank you. You've proved my point better than i ever could about t-nation members being idiots! BRAVO!

Choke on a jockstrap u BB fanboy!

Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    lol, who is buying Biotest products even before reading that?
    I think hot-rox are a decent product
    In chess, nobody is an expert, but everybody plays. In boxing everybody is an expert, but nobody fights

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am STILL waiting for a single piece of evidence Salvia Sclarea does ANYTHING for fat loss. And that also includes all companies who have put in in their products

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had good results with Hot-Rox Extreme so I don't have a problem with Biotest... Yet.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Ty. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A1pha is the dumbest **** ever. You are 16 and you think you have everything figured out. You choose to bash biotest just because I bashed a supplement that you like. And you want proof that BSN is a joke? Look at this link. And read the whole ****in' thing.

http://****************.com/Complaint.pdf

Ty. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well looks like this site has blocked my link. No matter use this link.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bo...it-575519.html

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    uhm, this is common sense for ANY THING THATS FOR SALE...not just supplements....

Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000) Bodfather is just really nice. (+1000)
    But its dem Biotest!
    Dem is da best stuff der is!

idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) idiotdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Peace da fak out
    this actually made me lol

5star thread

iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know what it is!

Nobody likes T-nation due to the fact as soon as they post an idiotic question, or put there half-assed physique on the rating thread, they get flamed to high hell and there feelings get hurt, and come back too bb.com with their tail between there legs!

Anyways.....Yeah
    http://www.dietreviews4dummies.com

iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I am STILL waiting for a single piece of evidence Salvia Sclarea does ANYTHING for fat loss. And that also includes all companies who have put in in their products
    I would like to see evidence that ANY nitric oxide product works!

Lots of proof it doesn't however!

(Not directed at Thermolife)
    http://www.dietreviews4dummies.com

awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Dude, just shut up. You're not impressing anyone, in fact, you are embarrassing me for even being close to the same age as you. You're obviously immature and you're doing yourself no favors by letting these guys shut you down.

prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am not denying that there is some useful training information in their articles - but that's part of their little trick - They'll provide tried and tested advise and meal plans and somewhere will throw in the names of any number of their supplements

Serious readers prob try out the techniques, find that they work and then they think: "wow that routine worked really well, maybe i should by these biotest products recommended by the author too".

Another thing that I hate are the number of servings in their herbal supplements.

Anyone who is suckered in by biotest and stupid enough to buy any of their herbal supplements will find that the bottle only lasts 3 weeks, yet the label says that results will be seen a month after regular usage.......how convenient for them.....so now you buy 2 bottles before seeing results (if you live in the UK that's ?110 ($220) for 2 bottles of alpha male.....110 fukin quid down the drain). And the ''gains'' after a month of usage are probably a placebo effect anyway. As far as the user is aware gains are probably down to all the hard-training, consistency and good nutrition which are finally paying off. Those supps do jack ****.

They're just a complete bloody rip-off! It pisses me off. They jacked the prices of their supplements well above established competitor's to create a perception of higher quality. It's a clever little trick and has proved to be a very effective marketing stratergyt (well it's not really that clever, it's just that consumers generally associate high prices with high quality - not true at all).

I started this thread to make people aware of the scam artists at biotest. As i too was almost suckered in to buying their garbage when i was a bit younger and foolish.

Oh and: "idiots" buying No-Xplode > than idiots buying the COMPLETELY WORTHLESS garbage at biotest.
    You really are an ignorant little ****, aren't you?

You don't make an argument here... You did not respond to any of the points i made.

There is SOME good info on t-nation? Are you serious? You really are an ignorant kid, that's what you are... Let me testify...i NEVER bought a SINGLE supplement from either Biotest or BB.com in my life. I live in Eastern Europe, so it's not really something i can afford. I used to hang around BB.com a lot when i was your age...all it did was make me fat...Not a single article, program or supplement recommendation helped me with my goals...

I discovered t-nation, and i've had my epiphany, to say the least. I've completely changed the way i look, and am growing to an extent i never thought was possible naturally... Right now i work with several people and all of them are having great results.

Let me repeat, i never bought anything from Biotest.

So yeah, i don't think that you can't build muslce and lose fat without their supplements, but sure i've seen people do that using their supps. I've seen a lot of people do that.

Several actual studies, and random private tests supported tribex500 and it's testosterone-raising properties...Now i'm not saying you're going to be johnie Jackson after a month of taking it(like some other Supp companies say, such as Muscletech, Bsn...etc...), and neither does anyone on the Biotest crew, either authors, or general folks on the forums. You just don't hear that over there. The thing you're likely to hear on t-nation is: Train hard as hell, sleep well, EAT your food, have some Surge or protein+carbs around workouts and you'll grow.

Also, there are LOT of smart, expirienced guys on T-mag forum. A lot of them have their own clients, and most of the authors discuss articles and respond to questions after the release... On the forums, authors, Berardi, Thibaudeau, some of hottest minds in the business...

and ALL of that's for free? And yet they advertise their products...shame on them...c...c...c..

Well, i don't ****ing MIND it... I don't really care if someone says that i MUST buy this, or that to get big...i don't buy, because i can't afford it...it's as simple as that...
    Anyways, i know a LOT of people that use Biotest supplements, and i've never heard the slightest complaint.

So, seriously kid, GROW UP, and let it go... You make yourself look really bad with this little show you've put on here... I kinda feel sorry for you, but some kids gotta learn the hard way...

Have a nice time growing up. And go ahead, join t-nation...it'll help you with your goals...i wouldn't be surprised to see you praise biotest in a year or two...

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Peace da fak out
    Keep buying Biotest products you idiotic fanboy!!

Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    The most pathetic part of this thread is 30 something year olds arguing with a 16 year old.
    haha yup, yup.

Choke on a jockstrap u BB fanboy!
    Once again, grow up you stupid Biotest fanboy.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I went to T-Nation, it was always for the training articles, some of which I still think are pretty good. Biotest makes no secret of the fact that they own the site and it's there primarily to push their product line. I knew that long ago and somehow was able to ignore all of their advertising...

For what I have used, I liked Hot Rox, hated Hot Rox Extreme, found Spike to be amusing, but not necessarily useful.

For what I haven't used, (https://www.t-nation.com/onlineStore.jsp), Power Drive looks like mainly Vitamin B and tyrosine, so I think I'll pass on that as well as Surge Recovery, which thoughtfully lists Glucose as the ingredient of largest concentration. Flame-Out looks like it might be interesting from a curiosity standpoint, same with Superfood. Alpha Male could go either way. I wasn't able to look at much of the rest of it, as the site crashed when I was there...

In any case, nothing really jumps out one way or the other to the point where I would intentionally make an effort to buy any of it...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    When I went to T-Nation, it was always for the training articles, some of which I still think are pretty good. Biotest makes no secret of the fact that they own the site and it's there primarily to push their product line. I knew that long ago and somehow was able to ignore all of their advertising...

For what I have used, I liked Hot Rox, hated Hot Rox Extreme, found Spike to be amusing, but not necessarily useful.

For what I haven't used, (https://www.t-nation.com/onlineStore.jsp), Power Drive looks like mainly Vitamin B and tyrosine, so I think I'll pass on that as well as Surge Recovery, which thoughtfully lists Glucose as the ingredient of largest concentration. Flame-Out looks like it might be interesting from a curiosity standpoint, same with Superfood. Alpha Male could go either way. I wasn't able to look at much of the rest of it, as the site crashed when I was there...

In any case, nothing really jumps out one way or the other to the point where I would intentionally make an effort to buy any of it...

Finally someone is here to argue about actual stuff.

PowerDrive is more than B6 and Tyrosine. Actually, you should do some reading on the pubMED on other stuff in there. Most of those have a VERY sound backing in studies. Also, it's not actually a stimulant, it's more like a neurotransmitter enhancer, good for night studying and/or strength training phases without stressing the adrenals.
    It's not a staple supplement, but quite useful at certain situations.

Surge Recovery is, well a lot more than dextrose powder. It has actual hydrolysed whey in it, so it's superior for peri-workout use. It has L-leucine added(maybe even the other two BCAAs). It has a mixture of 50% dextrose and 50% maltodextrine which is FAR superior to only one of the two(like in most supplements). This way you get highest possible insulin spike, but faster gastric emptying due to lower osmolarity of the mixture(but i guess you don't give a damn about that...) The meaning is there, for each component. I've heard it tastes great, yeah it's a bit pricey, but for most folks it's really a convenient stuff to use, and a lot better choice than pure whey isolate+dextrose for PWO.

Regarding your stance on flameout, you lose your credibility INSTANTLY with that. Fish oil is a STAPLE supplement. It doesn't have to be flameout(though it is one of the best out there)
    Do you even know the fish oil various benefits? Have you even took some time to study it a bit? Well...if not, maybe you should...And when you do - come back to us to tell what you think is most convenient way to use fish-oils in enough concentration of EPA+DHA. If you're not consuming at least 3g of EPA+DHA per day(10g of regular fish oil) than you are either uninformed, or plain ignorant.

Superfood is new to me. It does have some amazing properties, but hell, too expencieve for me...i eat my veggies anyway...

Alpha male and Tribex have good reputation among users. Like i said, there were several independent tests don on users using Tribex, that showed significant increase in testosteron. If i were to take some test booster, i'd use Biotest, have no doubt about it. I've never heard anyone draw their blood before and after using some other companies test boosters. Any at all.

So while you made an actual argument on Biotest products, it's quite clear that you haven't done your research AT ALL. So, do me a favor, and next time you wish to talk about supplements, ANY, not just biotest, be thorough, and do your homework.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by prag_1989 View Post
    Finally someone is here to argue about actual stuff.

PowerDrive is more than B6 and Tyrosine. Actually, you should do some reading on the pubMED on other stuff in there. Most of those have a VERY sound backing in studies. Also, it's not actually a stimulant, it's more like a neurotransmitter enhancer, good for night studying and/or strength training phases without stressing the adrenals.
    It's not a staple supplement, but quite useful at certain situations.

Surge Recovery is, well a lot more than dextrose powder. It has actual hydrolysed whey in it, so it's superior for peri-workout use. It has L-leucine added(maybe even the other two BCAAs). It has a mixture of 50% dextrose and 50% maltodextrine which is FAR superior to only one of the two(like in most supplements). This way you get highest possible insulin spike, but faster gastric emptying due to lower osmolarity of the mixture(but i guess you don't give a damn about that...) The meaning is there, for each component. I've heard it tastes great, yeah it's a bit pricey, but for most folks it's really a convenient stuff to use, and a lot better choice than pure whey isolate+dextrose for PWO.

Regarding your stance on flameout, you lose your credibility INSTANTLY with that. Fish oil is a STAPLE supplement. It doesn't have to be flameout(though it is one of the best out there)
    Do you even know the fish oil various benefits? Have you even took some time to study it a bit? Well...if not, maybe you should...And when you do - come back to us to tell what you think is most convenient way to use fish-oils in enough concentration of EPA+DHA. If you're not consuming at least 3g of EPA+DHA per day(10g of regular fish oil) than you are either uninformed, or plain ignorant.

Superfood is new to me. It does have some amazing properties, but hell, too expencieve for me...i eat my veggies anyway...

Alpha male and Tribex have good reputation among users. Like i said, there were several independent tests don on users using Tribex, that showed significant increase in testosteron. If i were to take some test booster, i'd use Biotest, have no doubt about it. I've never heard anyone draw their blood before and after using some other companies test boosters. Any at all.

So while you made an actual argument on Biotest products, it's quite clear that you haven't done your research AT ALL. So, do me a favor, and next time you wish to talk about supplements, ANY, not just biotest, be thorough, and do your homework.
    Good stuff bro. Rep for your information.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by prag_1989 View Post
    I wonder if it matters if I said the label said glucose or not...I suppose not. You're doing a ****ty job of selling this, dude. Biotest should probably fire you.

Oh noez, my credibility, my precious credibility, all goenz! This was probably your funniest paragraph yet. Ever think about giving up the Biotest shilling and hitting the standup circuit?

I ignored Tribex intentionally and yes, there have been blood tests taken after test boosters, most particularly ActivaTe Extreme...you're either not looking hard enough or intentionally being oblivious. I also could not care any less about which test booster you were to take...

I'm not doing you any favors, jerkoff. I was discussing their product line, not making any arguments, but it's pretty clear you're another one of those narrow-minded buffoons (19 years old and knows everything) that thinks any view inconsistent with their own is automatically a threat and wrong, hence your attack on my research, which, incidentally, you have no way of knowing (hint: you are grossly incorrect).

This is no way to sell supplements. Biotest should definitely fire you.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901