Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you currently buy biotest products ....... stop

I was reading a post on t-nation about BSN sponsoring ufc :
    http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2329059

as usual, the biotest nuthuggers started slamming bsn products, but then this reply popped up from someone with a small post history on the site:

"Since the majority of people who will read these articles have no clue about the the biochemistry behind supplements, you could tell them anything and they will most likely believe it.

Most supplement companies have made product-pitches predicated on bull**** science an artform - and biotest is no exception.

Supplements are a multi-million dollar business with tons of competition. Ridiculous claims are made by everybody,sighting some unspecified clinical study done usually in some east european country. Without any real, fair test it's virtually impossible to separate real science from the BS when it come to the products of ANY supplement company.

I mean look at the way biotest hypes up it's herbal supplements. If alpha male,carbolin 19 etc were as potent as they claim, surely the FDA would have banned them a long time ago.....biotest claim that alot of research is done when developing products, that they only take what works and will deliever astounding results....hmmm well if i remeber correctly, didn't biotest used to sell a myostatin blocker?

anyways whoever can't see that these articles were written to slam competitors products are idiots. They're paid to do it, and to enorse biotest products, throwing them into their articles, claiming it's the easiest and quickest way to get results."

of course when the mods realised the post was anti-biotest they quickly removed it. Now i always thought that t-nation was abit sketchy since they always advise users to buy biotest....but now im convinced that the whole website is there purely to help sell products.......they have the occasional neutral article but authors are clearly on commision.
    The guy who posted this has many valid points.
    Any company which sold myostatin blockers cannot be trusted.....from now on im going to take EVERYTHING off that site with a grain of salt, that's if i go on there at all.
    The way they marekt there products like it's the be all and end all of strength training really annoys me.
    What's worse are all the brain dead idiots who beleive all the hype!

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, who is buying Biotest products even before reading that?

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post

read 1 T-nation article and you get the idea of whats going on
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol

A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A1PHA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There probably are some noobs here who do

Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by A1PHA View Post
    There probably are some noobs here who do
    Damn, glad I read this thread, I am a newb and had considered buying some Biotest products.
    Principal Engineer
    CS Crew

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlston Heston

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 4 tha free Hot Rox...lol

j/k

mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mapshooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As someone who does not have any loyalty towards either bb.com or t-nation, Biotest IS a company who operates a website in order to sell supplements, plain and simple. Read any article there and there are TONS of plugs for their supplements, as if you can't do the program without them

****, the Velocity Diet is ****ing brilliant marketing! Hey, I have an idea! Lets re-invent the Protein Sparing Modified Fast! But in order to successfully complete the 28 days, you HAVE to use OUR supplements! If you choose a competitor, you will fail the diet! And guess what, everything you need for this modified fast is just a button click away! Helllloooo 500 dollars!! Ka-ching!

In all seriousness though, T-Nation is still a good website. They don't FORCE you to buy their supplements. You are welcome to absorb the TONS of free training and diet info without buying a single Biotest supplement. I know when I was beginning to transform my body that site changed my life. It taught me about diet, supplements, and most importantly training that has stuck with me today.

I don't know why people complain about Biotest. Hot Rox Extreme is a great fat burner, Spike and Spike Shooters kick ass, Power Drive is ****ing unbelievable, they have high quality BCAA and creatine at a great price. Alpha Male is a solid natty test booster. Granted, Carbolin 19, their methoxy product Se7en are a bit of a flop and their Beta-Alanine is extremely expensive. Metabolic Drive is a solid protein and MD Complete rocks. Surge is a bit outdated compared to some of todays post-workout products but it is still tried and true

So there you go folks, if you dont like Biotest then don't buy their supplements, they don't force you to. Anyone who thinks they are "scam artists" are waaaay overboard. The reason why their myostatin blocker failed was because it needed to be absorbed through the mouth, not the stomach. I am experimenting now with a myostatin blocker in this manner and the results are awesome.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once I get home I'm so going to read that article.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apparently quite a few have... I remember their earnings one year and it would blow you away... I think they do make some pretty good products and better than many, but sometimes at a premium price. Usually they come out with stuff quite early in the research too (which is why sometimes their products are hit or miss)... i might add they have had products with ingredients popular here well before most companies... a couple of their products are years old and still quite capable of competing with new releases in similar categories.
    Writers such as Dr. John Berardi are well respected in their fields and help design some of the products I believe. He's a fellow canadian too.

Just because biotest is not hyped or discussed much here doesn't mean they are not popular...they have a loyal fanbase, but I think they have also lost customers over the years due to their blatant marketing that is not as honest as they liked us to believe... they certainley stretch the science, but most bodybuilding companies do and often rely on less science.
    I think they often have good intentions, but def. are far from a perfect company...

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not to mention their writers always recommend a "megadosing" of everything.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Biotest used to be a big deal with Tribex, but they have seemed to fade away. I guess it comes with the territory.

almost at stage weight! Squizzzer's Avatar
    Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Squizzzer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    from now on im going to take EVERYTHING off that site with a grain of salt
    you should take EVERYTHING you read with a grain of salt...

and guess what...any time you read an article on here that talks about how good a supplement is, it is an advertisment for bodybuilding.com...b/c they sell alot of brands...but they aren't a brand...

and if you let this type of advertising bother you, you're gonna have trouble in life...advertising is EVERYWHERE
    NSCA-CPT

Getting THICK!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117797281

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Squizzzer View Post
    you should take EVERYTHING you read with a grain of salt...

and guess what...any time you read an article on here that talks about how good a supplement is, it is an advertisment for bodybuilding.com...b/c they sell alot of brands...but they aren't a brand...

and if you let this type of advertising bother you, you're gonna have trouble in life...advertising is EVERYWHERE
    agreed. You have to be skeptical to be smart.

prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prag_1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol....i don't ****ing believe this ....

Some random sixteen year old kid disses a reputable company because they advertise their products, on THEIR site?

Meanwhile, i bet that he is the first one to wait in line for each MuscleTech/BSN release, because Cutler or whatever pro said so... Be serious...

Biotest is a great and reputable company and they are here to stay.

Sure they are not flawless. Yes, they are a bit pricey, and yes, i do not support EVERYTHING anyone says, Biostest or Not... but you're just STUPID if you're going to diss the whole site because a COMPANY that pays for it, advertises their products, which are, by the way, very good?

Have you ever seen a paid advertisement for Biotest in some random gym, BB.com or other famous supp distributors? I wonder how much BB.com earns per DAY just to keep some stuff on front page...
    How about pro's statements: "this is the only fat burner that keeps me ripped"...or smth ... You never see Biotest crowd do that stuff.

On T-mag forum alone, there are more useful information than in the article section here on BB.com...

Also, people that write for the site are by far the best in the buisness: Charles Staley, Charles POliquin, Mike Boyle, Eric Cressey, Alwyin Cosgrove, Christian Thibaudeau, John M. Berardi, Lonnie Lowerey, Dave Tate, Mike Robertson, Elington Darden, to name a few...if half of you random haters even read the third of what these people wrote for T-nation, you'd be having a whole lot more succesuful training career...

And, after all...i'm going to say what the guy on T-nation said in his posts...After this topic: "now even more idiots will buy NOxplode".

Ty. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was reading a post on t-nation about BSN sponsoring ufc :
    http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2329059

as usual, the biotest nuthuggers started slamming bsn products, but then this reply popped up from someone with a small post history on the site:

"Since the majority of people who will read these articles have no clue about the the biochemistry behind supplements, you could tell them anything and they will most likely believe it.

Most supplement companies have made product-pitches predicated on bull**** science an artform - and biotest is no exception.

Supplements are a multi-million dollar business with tons of competition. Ridiculous claims are made by everybody,sighting some unspecified clinical study done usually in some east european country. Without any real, fair test it's virtually impossible to separate real science from the BS when it come to the products of ANY supplement company.

I mean look at the way biotest hypes up it's herbal supplements. If alpha male,carbolin 19 etc were as potent as they claim, surely the FDA would have banned them a long time ago.....biotest claim that alot of research is done when developing products, that they only take what works and will deliever astounding results....hmmm well if i remeber correctly, didn't biotest used to sell a myostatin blocker?

anyways whoever can't see that these articles were written to slam competitors products are idiots. They're paid to do it, and to enorse biotest products, throwing them into their articles, claiming it's the easiest and quickest way to get results."

of course when the mods realised the post was anti-biotest they quickly removed it. Now i always thought that t-nation was abit sketchy since they always advise users to buy biotest....but now im convinced that the whole website is there purely to help sell products.......they have the occasional neutral article but authors are clearly on commision.
    The guy who posted this has many valid points.
    Any company which sold myostatin blockers cannot be trusted.....from now on im going to take EVERYTHING off that site with a grain of salt, that's if i go on there at all.
    The way they marekt there products like it's the be all and end all of strength training really annoys me.
    You are actually the most ignorant person I have ever encountered. First of all, I was the one who started that thread on T-nation. And second, do not fight for something unless you are 100% sure you are right. Ignorant assumptions are my pet peeve and you just started the wrong argument. You want to buy BSN products then go ahead. You are just wasting your money.

You probably didn't know that BSN is being sued. For what? Because it was just regular creatine monohydrate with arginine and caffiene. This ****in' "CEM3" technology is complete bull****. Believe me I am doing you a favor.

I am not some ****in rat hired by biotest to tell you this. I do not care if you buy biotest merchandice. But when you make arguments like this it just pisses me off how you can be so closed minded.

Originally Posted by prag_1989 View Post
    lol....i don't ****ing believe this ....

Some random sixteen year old kid disses a reputable company because they advertise their products, on THEIR site?

Meanwhile, i bet that he is the first one to wait in line for each MuscleTech/BSN release, because Cutler or whatever pro said so... Be serious...

Biotest is a great and reputable company and they are here to stay.

Sure they are not flawless. Yes, they are a bit pricey, and yes, i do not support EVERYTHING anyone says, Biostest or Not... but you're just STUPID if you're going to diss the whole site because a COMPANY that pays for it, advertises their products, which are, by the way, very good?

Have you ever seen a paid advertisement for Biotest in some random gym, BB.com or other famous supp distributors? I wonder how much BB.com earns per DAY just to keep some stuff on front page...
    How about pro's statements: "this is the only fat burner that keeps me ripped"...or smth ... You never see Biotest crowd do that stuff.

On T-mag forum alone, there are more useful information than in the article section here on BB.com...

Also, people that write for the site are by far the best in the buisness: Charles Staley, Charles POliquin, Mike Boyle, Eric Cressey, Alwyin Cosgrove, Christian Thibaudeau, John M. Berardi, Lonnie Lowerey, Dave Tate, Mike Robertson, Elington Darden, to name a few...if half of you random haters even read the third of what these people wrote for T-nation, you'd be having a whole lot more succesuful training career...

And, after all...i'm going to say what the guy on T-nation said in his posts...After this topic: "now even more idiots will buy NOxplode".
    I am not denying that there is some useful training information in their articles - but that's part of their little trick - They'll provide tried and tested advise and meal plans and somewhere will throw in the names of any number of their supplements

Serious readers prob try out the techniques, find that they work and then they think: "wow that routine worked really well, maybe i should by these biotest products recommended by the author too".

Another thing that I hate are the number of servings in their herbal supplements.

Anyone who is suckered in by biotest and stupid enough to buy any of their herbal supplements will find that the bottle only lasts 3 weeks, yet the label says that results will be seen a month after regular usage.......how convenient for them.....so now you buy 2 bottles before seeing results (if you live in the UK that's ?110 ($220) for 2 bottles of alpha male.....110 fukin quid down the drain). And the ''gains'' after a month of usage are probably a placebo effect anyway. As far as the user is aware gains are probably down to all the hard-training, consistency and good nutrition which are finally paying off. Those supps do jack ****.

They're just a complete bloody rip-off! It pisses me off. They jacked the prices of their supplements well above established competitor's to create a perception of higher quality. It's a clever little trick and has proved to be a very effective marketing stratergyt (well it's not really that clever, it's just that consumers generally associate high prices with high quality - not true at all).

I started this thread to make people aware of the scam artists at biotest. As i too was almost suckered in to buying their garbage when i was a bit younger and foolish.

Oh and: "idiots" buying No-Xplode > than idiots buying the COMPLETELY WORTHLESS garbage at biotest.
    Last edited by A1PHA; 08-01-2008 at 06:46 AM.

Originally Posted by Ty. View Post
    You are actually the most ignorant person I have ever encountered. First of all, I was the one who started that thread on T-nation. And second, do not fight for something unless you are 100% sure you are right. Ignorant assumptions are my pet peeve and you just started the wrong argument. You want to buy BSN products then go ahead. You are just wasting your money.

You probably didn't know that BSN is being sued. For what? Because it was just regular creatine monohydrate with arginine and caffiene. This ****in' "CEM3" technology is complete bull****. Believe me I am doing you a favor.

I am not some ****in rat hired by biotest to tell you this. I do not care if you buy biotest merchandice. But when you make arguments like this it just pisses me off how you can be so closed minded.
    Oh come on! lol im ignorant? The whole of T-nation is like a little brain-washed cult following, completely isolated and oblivious to the rest of the training and supplement world!

a little advice from me: Maybe it's time you pulled your head out of your ass and realised that there are loads of supplements light-years ahead of biotest that are: more scientifically up-to-date and ridiculously effective compared to that junk you buy.

I honestly can't stand the way they present their products, as if they're the next big thing in supplements.
    Last edited by A1PHA; 07-31-2008 at 10:31 AM.

tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) tilebreaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ...Any company which sold myostatin blockers cannot be trusted.....from now on im going to take EVERYTHING off that site with a grain of salt, that's if i go on there at all.

LOL...what about all the companies that sell "SARMs." Almost everything you said could be said about many companies that pimp their stuff here. And like someone else mentioned, it is their site. It may take new people a little while to become savvy to the fact that it's pretty much a big advertisement for their stuff, but it should be fairly obvious once you've read a few articles. You sound like someone just told you there's no Santa Claus.

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What Mr. LeDrew posted up is for the most part true, but you are not going to see much positive discussion of Biotest on this site, and I would attribute most of that to their strategy over the years of occassionally sending "shills" to bb.com to rave about their products. That has just never gone over very well around here. Many companies have tried one form of it or another, and that stigma seems to kind of ingrain itself into the overall forum outlook of that company.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mapshooter View Post
    The reason why their myostatin blocker failed was because it needed to be absorbed through the mouth, not the stomach. I am experimenting now with a myostatin blocker in this manner and the results are awesome.
    HAHAHAHHAHHA A HAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

trust me son it's not myostatin blockers you are sucking it's Biotest's collective cock

Originally Posted by Ty. View Post
    Ignorant assumptions are my pet peeve and you just started the wrong argument.

You want to buy BSN products then go ahead. You are just wasting your money.

how you can be so closed minded.

Woah!! hypocrite much??

You say ignorant assumptions are your pet peeves.....then you start talkin **** about BSN being a ''waste of money" without any sort of reasoning or evidence to support your ridiculous comment.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Woah!! hypocrite much??

You say ignorant assumptions are your pet peeves.....then you start talkin **** about BSN being a ''waste of money" without any sort of reasoning or evidence to support your ridiculous comment.
    BSN proteins and fat burners are good. Other than that, they are ripping people off to be fair.

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh come on! lol im ignorant? The whole of T-nation is like a little brain-washed cult following, completely isolated and oblivious to the rest of the training and supplement world!

a little advice from me: Maybe it's time you pulled your head out of your ass and realised that there are loads of supplements light-years ahead of biotest that are: more scientifically up-to-date and ridiculously effective compared to that junk you buy.

I honestly can't stand the way they present their products, as if they're the next big thing in supplements.

So let me get this straight, despite the fact that they have good articles, pics, training, dieting and just good reads they are complete BS because the company that pays to fork all the bills for web hosting requires them to promote their products and run adds..... You my friend are a Tool, how do you think things work in the real world. OOOO I got it you wave a magic wand and everything is paid for and you are supported doing what you want to do...

Last edited by tdog69; 07-31-2008 at 12:33 PM.
    Fat Man Typing

Originally Posted by tdog69 View Post
    So let me get this straight, despite the fact that they have good articles, pics, training, dieting and just good reads they are complete BS because the company that pays to fork all the bills for web hosting requires them to promote their products and run adds..... You my friend are a Tool, how do you think things work in the real world. OOOO I got it you wave a magic wand and everything is paid for and you are supported doing what you want to do...

I've said it once and i'll say it again: My initial posts were just to warn people about all the false claims made by the company. That's it.

I fail to see how your post related to what you quoted. Where about's in what you quoted did i mention T-nation having "good articles, pics, training, dieting" and i certainly do not agree with them being good reads when they chuck in the names of their products numerous times throughout an article.

Read carefully next time.........comprehension is your friend : )

If you still have difficulties here's a link which you will find useful:

http://www.learnenglish.de/englishtestspage.html
    Last edited by A1PHA; 07-31-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read carefully next time.........comprehension is your friend : )

If you still have difficulties here's a link which you will find useful:

http://www.learnenglish.de/englishtestspage.html
    oh my god hahahahaha

And what the hell kind of 35 year old uses words like ''tool''?! What are you, trying to look young and cool?
    lol you look like a jackass! you want to see a tool? look in the ****in mirror!

Also, seriously wtf are you doing training at 35?? don't you have more impotant things to worry about: raising family, career, planning your retirement etc?
    Put down the barbell and get you priorities right oldman.

I think you're suffering from a mid-life crisis.....you're old...... get the **** over it gramps
    Last edited by A1PHA; 07-31-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vash.108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Biotest Shill Here . . .

Also, seriously wtf are you doing training at 35?? don't you have more impotant things to worry about: raising family, career, planning your retirement etc?

I think you're suffering from a mid-life crisis.....you're old...... get the **** over it gramps
    I was going to respond to the whole "Biotest sux we r teh rox lulz" stuff, but this . . .

A person can and SHOULD train for LIFE. If you are smart, driven, and not pants-on-head retarded, it is not at all difficult to balance career, family, and training.

Also, for 35 being old, the hell? Oh, you really are 16. You know two things right now: jack and ****. And, to be honest, I'm not sure about the jack part.

You're attitude and the way you present yourself completely moot any point you may have had. Srs cat says your parents abortion failed.

Now, on to these hate shenanigans.

I'm a Biotest WHORE. Go there. I'm Vash. I've spent THOUSANDS on their products. Did they all work? Not for me. But the majority did.

I've also spent many many dollars here at BB.com. Hell, everyone has. Before I read this thread, I was going to continue. I don't take ANY supplement or macronutrient for more than 12 weeks at a stretch without a break. BB was the place I went for my breaks.

Not anymore.

And it's not because a bunch of recently-pubescent discouraged me from a particular path, it's because, well, kids suck. Companies which pander primarily to things to inexperienced to know the difference between vagina and navel, deadlift and curl, squat-rack and Smith machine, **** from gold, also suck.

I'd connect the dots a weeeeeeee bit more, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Kgtgtksbyzlul

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biotest made some good stuff like 5 years ago. Their Spike Shooters are okay. Everything else they have that is hormonal is all herbal crab.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And what the hell kind of 35 year old uses words like ''tool''?! What are you, trying to look young and cool?
    lol you look like a jackass! you want to see a tool? look in the ****in mirror!

30 somethings invented that use of the word "tool" ya dumb lil fkkk. Tool has been around forever.....just because you are starting to grow some short curly ones......don't give yourself too much credit. Oh and I have a career, support a family, plan my retirement and get quality time in the gym. Think I know who you are too......aren't you that kid with the jeans and wife-beater wondering when you will lift as much as an old man like me?
    Last edited by MASSter; 07-31-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: because
    Who oversees the overseers?