Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Both lean AND charming Bliptrip's Avatar
    Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000)

A shout out to supplement companies regarding "Proprietary Blends"

A big thumbs up to MAN Sports and Allmax for fully listing ingredient amounts and not resorting to the proprietary blend facade. There's something to be said for knowing if a blend has ingredients dosed effectively. Am I missing any other supplement companies that are doing this?

I know the subject has been beaten to death, but I would still like to see more companies step up to the plate and give full disclosure on their products. What is there really to protect via using the proprietary blend? Are cheesy counterfeit supplements really that much of a threat? Products get copied regardless; I'd rather buy from the supplement companies telling me exactly what is going into my body.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bliptrip View Post
    A big thumbs up to MAN Sports and Allmax for fully listing ingredient amounts and not resorting to the proprietary blend facade. There's something to be said for knowing if a blend has ingredients dosed effectively. Am I missing any other supplement companies that are doing this?

I know the subject has been beaten to death, but I would still like to see more companies step up to the plate and give full disclosure on their products. What is there really to protect via using the proprietary blend? Are cheesy counterfeit supplements really that much of a threat? Products get copied regardless; I'd rather buy from the supplement companies telling me exactly what is going into my body.

i can understand both sides to this one..

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the problem is when 99.9% of the consumer base doesn't care or even know any better many companies see little reason to give disclosure
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to see a MAN Sports or Allmax rep jump in and let us know if full disclosure on the ingredient label has negatively effected sales due to copycat products.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd like to see a MAN Sports or Allmax rep jump in and let us know if full disclosure on the ingredient label has negatively effected sales due to copycat products.
    How exactly would you be able to tell someone something like that?

An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    of course it hasn't. prop blends serve two purposes and only two purposes, neither of which are to prevent knock offs.
    Xtreme Formulations

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Core Nutritionals!

http://www.corenutritionals.com/about.html

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Project Glucose Ion View Post
    of course it hasn't. prop blends serve two purposes and only two purposes, neither of which are to prevent knock offs.
    did you ever try my prop blend on that carne asada recipe I sent you?

Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    did you ever try my prop blend on that carne asada recipe I sent you?
    indeed

spicy!
    Xtreme Formulations

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    indeed

spicy!
    I gathered you liked it....I hope.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

the problem is when 99.9% of the consumer base doesn't care or even know any better many companies see little reason to give disclosure
    exactly. there are positive and negatives to prop blends (we did a nice article on it in one of the issues of intelligent design mag). the negative is that a prop blends gives a company a mask to use. a less than honest company can underdose ingredients or shift formulas and deceive the consumer. on the positive it does give a company some protection over intellectual property. yes a company can test it and reverse engineer it, but at least they have to do something other than read a label and call a supplier.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

What are those two purposes?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are those two purposes?
    to hide underdosed ingredients, and to shift the formula at will. there is a third purpose whether he wants to admit it or not.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

+1 for Core Nutritionals. Any others?

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We haven't, and won't, be using prop blends.

It is vital to know what and how much you are ingesting.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We haven't, and won't, be using prop blends.

It is vital to know what and how much you are ingesting.
    Good show old man. I agree.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not knowing what goes into my camera, or a computer chip, or some television... is okay.

Not knowing what exactly that i'm putting into my body? Unacceptable.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Not knowing what goes into my camera, or a computer chip, or some television... is okay.

Not knowing what exactly that i'm putting into my body? Unacceptable.
    good point! Support non-prop. blends and that will be the trend. Simple, but so hard to happen.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fusion Bodybuilding also does not do the propietary horse****.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    +1 for Core Nutritionals. Any others?
    As many know, I am a huge proponent of non-prop. blends and try to support many companies and products that follow that rule... I also get a lot of crap for speaking out on such.

Athletic Edge Nutrition seem to follow a close to non-prop. blend with their products, esp. the IntraStack of IntrAbolic and IntraXCell which list the doses of the seller ingredients...ie. beta-alanine, leucine, whey hydro, etc... it is esp. important to know that the doses you are consuming reach the levels shown in the clinical trials to be effective... Why a company using effective doses would not want to proudly show their consumers their products dosing remains a mystery to me... or a mistake as I know I would often pass over a product that does not list dose for one that would.

I think prop. blends insult the consumer in many ways. Some ingredients work better for others at different doses. I like to know the dose I am getting when I know what dose works best for me and one that is based on the science.

Do I trust that all companies know the science and what an effective clinical dose is? Heck no! Many do not and just go on what sells at the moment... Looking at many products that sell well, I know not to fall for the claim that a company knows what is best for me. Often ingredients are only added to have them in there so the company can state that it is...yeah we have beta-alanine in our product it says so on the bottle..see!!, but little does the consumer know it is the 12th ingredient of a 15,000mg prop. blend dosed at 500mg per serving... enough to raise carnosine levels 5% if you are lucky?

I am not saying I never use or recommend prop. blends, but I would often choose a similar non-prop. one over one that uses prop. blend. And like everything, some prop. blends are better than others...broken down much more and easier to see that effective doses are likely used.
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 07-15-2008 at 10:43 PM.

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not a fan of proprietary blends either. You don't know how much of what you're getting, which can be a dangerous combination if you're taking other supplements.

Originally Posted by NastyNally View Post
    I'm not a fan of proprietary blends either. You don't know how much of what you're getting, which can be a dangerous combination if you're taking other supplements.
    Exactly, another perfectly good reason... there are many.

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Exactly, another perfectly good reason... there are many.
    Yeah, I'm not going to name any companies, but some just love to fill their products with unnecessary ingredients. Then, they tell you to stack their products when both products contain an insane amount of proprietary blends. Once you stack them you get sick because the combination is too much yohimbine, for example. Try to guess who I'm talking about lol...starts with M and ends with T (MT).

jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I too am not a fan of prop blends, but in the supplement industry do we ever really know what we are getting? I'm not sitting here conjuring up conspiracy theories cause I use as many supplements as the next guy, but I take every label with a grain of salt......prop or not.

Originally Posted by jonnyflores View Post
    I too am not a fan of prop blends, but in the supplement industry do we ever really know what we are getting? I'm not sitting here conjuring up conspiracy theories cause I use as many supplements as the next guy, but I take every label with a grain of salt......prop or not.
    I agreed, but I trust respected reputable companies on here who have reps (who are former normal bb.com posters like us) answering questions about their products. For example, Controlled Labs, Optimum, Universal are some that come to mind.

Also, with websites or places (supplement police) that test certain products it's getting harder for supplement companies to pull a fast one without getting hit with a major lawsuit.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Fusion Bodybuilding also does not do the propietary horse****.
    Thank you sir!

www.fusionbodybuilding.com
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    I found it odd while using your product I didn't get any parathesia despite being very sensitive to beta alanine. Any explanation? Since I know there are gram doses in your product I found that REALLY odd. Thanks in advance.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    . What is there really to protect via using the proprietary blend?
    SizeON - Took three years to knock off
    Novedex XT - Took two years to knock off
    PlasmaJet - Took about eight months to knock off

Do see a pattern here? It would be nice to fully disclose everything but unfortunately our slow patent process doesn't allow for good protection under the current system. Even with patent protection people will still knock you off by just circumventing your claims.

No offense to the people that don't use prop blends, but no one really wants to knock them off. Yeah I said it. Do you see any large company not using prop blends? No. The reason being, we are on the radar of everyone else. If we weren't it would be nice to stand up here and claim how honorable we are by not using them. It's just how it is. Sure, some want to hide underdosed ingredients, shift ratios based on raw prices, etc. However, some of us actually like to protect our formulas. There is no sense in giving a competitor a blue print to your product if the law affords you protection.

Unfortunately, this is not an honorable industry as whole so you do what you can to protect your hard work to make it more difficult for competitors to copy you. It's bound to happen anyway, but the hope is that you can slow the process a bit. It's hard when companies try to buy your materials from suppliers in the same ratios you do, lab test your products to find the exact amounts, copy your ad materials, etc, etc, etc.
    Last edited by deserusan; 07-16-2008 at 06:58 AM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I know the subject has been beaten to death

Yep

/thread
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy