Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Guy made fun of for wearing "affliction" at a bar

So I am at this rowdy azz bar havin a few drinks and this dude comes in wearing an affliction shirt (kinda like tapout for those not in the know) people started picking on this guy and basically laughed him out the bar. Dude was not an azz or anything just sat and watched the baseball game and they started heckling him calling him stuff like "yo poser" "hey you think your ufc man? wanna fight outside?" I felt bad for the guy. I own tapout shirts and dont train mma, and I think some of the affliction stuff looks tight. I dont own tapout shirts cuz I think I am tough, I do it because I like mma. If someone ask what it is, it is almost like I promote the stuff.

So why does this bother people?

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because 90% of people that wear affliction are either posers or douchebags
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i for one, dont give a **** about what anyone else wears

sure affliction shirts can be lame cause every mma wannabe wears them, but it seems like the guys at the bar were just trying to act tough themselves
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cuz homo ass people who watch MMA think they are fighters, and if you wear Affliction your probably not a fighter just a poser, so they feel the need

Get Big Or Die Trying Cyberdyne's Avatar
    Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People at bars are usually stupid. They get a few drinks in them and they want to start fights. I assume since you said this guy was keeping to himself he was probably average size and not very intimidating. I bet if a mean looking big guy over 230 pounds came in wearing an affliction shirt, people wouldnt say ****.

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know a guy that owns every affliction shirt ever made... (serious)

FlashbaxFlashbaxFlashbax Flashbax's Avatar
    Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because they're ***gots.

I hate people who make fun of someone wearing **** like that, yet they're usually the *******s wearing 'CLASS OF 1972, ______ UNIVERSITY' sweaters yet they're only like 20.

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hunterchilla View Post
    cuz homo ass people who watch MMA think they are fighters, and if you wear Affliction your probably not a fighter just a poser, so they feel the need
    So if I wear a Tom Brady jersey I am just a huge poser... cuz I'm not Tom Brady.

That is retarded.

If only MMA fighters wore Affliction the company would be out of business in a week.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because they all have very tiny penises

RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok guys, get this **** ****in straight. I wear Affliction, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A ****IN UFC FIGHTER TO WEAR CLOTHING. The shirts are badass, and you dont have to be a fighter to wear them. But i do watch every UFC event, im not a poser.

Its just like saying you have to be a rapper to wear Sean John and Phat Farm. Or a model to wear Abercrombie or American Eagle.

RTD123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RTD123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RTD123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RTD123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RTD123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RTD123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have 20 different affliction shirts. I dont do MMA, they're more of a rock shirt if anything, Ozzy wears them, Brett Michaels wears them...

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont get the difference between wearing a Tapout shirt and an NFL jersey.

What is wrong with supporting a sport?

You dont hear people yelling at a guy wearing a jets jersey going 'Hey buddy you think your an NFL player?!"
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50) lacerate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by E.KIM View Post
    You aren't sponsored by them, don't work for their company or train. So you are the classic example of a poser. You are the latest fashion troll.

Negged on recharge (serious)
    notice the word "almost" you clown. if someone ask what it is I tell them.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post

You dont hear people yelling at a guy wearing a jets jersey going 'Hey buddy you think your an NFL player?!"
    I do. I hear them every night from the walls, the ceiling, the carpet. Their berating echoing down the hall. Never ceasing.

aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by G-mane12 View Post
    agreed, or people who dont look like they should be wearing them. but mainly just douche bags unfortunately, (no ufc hatin)
    Misc. Spartan

aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post

NFL fans are fat and lazy and no1 is jealous of that that's why :P
    Misc. Spartan

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lacerate View Post
    So I am at this rowdy azz bar havin a few drinks and this dude comes in wearing an affliction shirt (kinda like tapout for those not in the know) people started picking on this guy and basically laughed him out the bar. Dude was not an azz or anything just sat and watched the baseball game and they started heckling him calling him stuff like "yo poser" "hey you think your ufc man? wanna fight outside?" I felt bad for the guy. I own tapout shirts and dont train mma, and I think some of the affliction stuff looks tight. I dont own tapout shirts cuz I think I am tough, I do it because I like mma. If someone ask what it is, it is almost like I promote the stuff.

So why does this bother people?
    Sounds like a ****ty quality bar with a ****ty quality of people. There is nothing wrong with the occasional Affliction or Tapout shirt.

It just the idiots that are wearing them constantly and constantly talkling about MMA and play wrestling with their buddies 24/7.

I own 1 affliction shirt because I am a casual fan of UFC and because I liked the design of the shirt. I got it on sale too.

Like I said, it sounds like a ****ty calibur of people he ran into. I see you live in New Jersey where the group of guys guido trash, wigger trash or just old bar trash in general?

Ninja School Graduate Breakology's Avatar
    Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by G-mane12 View Post
    Strong confidence in the remaining 10%
    The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

You aren't sponsored by them, don't work for their company or train. So you are the classic example of a poser trying to look dope. It's not the same as guys wearing GAP shirt cuz they don't promote MMA fighting or any specialized sport. You are the latest fashion troll.

I also enjoy the negtrain from internet users who have to blot out their face!

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hunterchilla View Post
    Your logic sucks.

No one I know who watches mma thinks they are a fighter.

That's like saying anyone who watches baseball and wears baseball jerseys think they are professional baseball players.

Originally Posted by captain_marvel View Post
    Sounds like a ****ty quality bar with a ****ty quality of people. There is nothing wrong with the occasional Affliction or Tapout shirt.

It just the idiots that are wearing them constantly and constantly talkling about MMA and play wrestling with their buddies 24/7.

I own 1 affliction shirt because I am a casual fan of UFC and because I liked the design of the shirt. I got it on sale too.

Like I said, it sounds like a ****ty calibur of people he ran into. I see you live in New Jersey where the group of guys guido trash, wigger trash or just old bar trash in general?
    The kind of guys that are in their mid 30's, overweight and wear their highschool football jackets

anonymous

Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000) Shr3dded is just really nice. (+1000)
    You aren't sponsored by them, don't work for their company or train. So you are the classic example of a poser trying to look dope. It's not the same as guys wearing GAP shirt cuz they don't promote MMA fighting or any specialized sport. You are the latest fashion troll.

Neg him and i neg you (serious)
    You go around acting hardass but ure lucky that the mods think your a big joke and rep you.
    My 1-ad log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109110101&posted=1#post185111851

brb trainin' glutes JeRSeY KiD 3's Avatar
    JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wait, im confused

what do affliction shirts have to do with ufc?
    My AAEFX Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446200781#post446200781

Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    Why didn't you stick up for the guy?
    Yea maybe I should have, but I am married, have a kid, work and go to school full time. I would have easily got my ass handed to me by the gruop of 6-7 guys.

basically I cant afford to be out of commission

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The kind of guys that are in their mid 30's, overweight and wear their highschool football jackets
    Well that explains it. If you are old or fat or just trash in general of course you would be moved to say something about someone wearing a decent looking affliction shirt minding their own business.

E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E.KIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shr3dded View Post
    Neg him and i neg you (serious)
    You go around acting hardass but ure lucky that the mods think your a big joke and rep you.
    I don't act hard. how was this implied? I simply despise people who support latest fashion trend by spending 75 bucks on a t-shirt. they are idiots and this is the majority of our opinion.

sounds like you're the one acting hard being a defender of some worthless cause.

Ninja School Graduate Breakology's Avatar
    Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50) Breakology will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have easily got my ass handed to me by the gruop of 6-7 guys.
    My GNC discount card gets me out of all those situations. Better than pre-paid legal.
    The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀