Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

24 hour fitness trainers.

Is it just me or do the NASM templates seem kind of boring? I haven't used them for quite some time because nobody ever seems to get a good work out from them. The progression more or less makes sense but it seems really boring. What are your thoughts?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberMunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just completed my NASM cert last month. It's my first and only cert, and the only previous experience I have is my own trial an error.

I took it all with a grain of salt. The workshop instructor shared a lot of good information, but some of it was ridiculous. The biggest *controversy* was the full ROM for a bicep curl, as he curled the weight to his shoulder, then raised his elbow to eye level.

I look back to the book for help with things like obese clients, older clients, and new exercise ideas. However I don't take them through every stabilization exercise for 2 weeks, then strength endurance etc. I get creative, adjust workouts for each client, take them outside, throw in reactive training etc.

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, I think for the most part people don't actually go off the books. Take the general idea and inject your own things that make it more interesting.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com