jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

celebrities and starvation diets to lose fat

i came across this article. i dont know how accurate or truthful it is, but in my mind, its believable. tell me what do you think.

http://www.snarkygossip.com/2007/03/...lebrities-eat/

How many calories do celebrities eat?
    by Wendy on March 5th, 2007
    Well, here?s a few celebrity calorie counters for you:

Kirstie Alley revealed how at her heaviest she demolished up to an astonishing 28,000 calories a day.Kirstie now eats healthily ? around 1,500-2,000 calories a day.

RENEE ZELLWEGER: for both Bridget Jones films Renee consumed 4,780 calories a day for three months, eating 20 doughnuts a day, battered beef, fast-food burgers, chips and shakes as well as pizza and peanut butter.

After the first film, she embarked on the Atkins diet. Now the 5ft 5in star maintains her 7st figure on tuna, cold meats, dressing-free salads and raw vegetables.

Two poached eggs: 148 cal.
    One banana: 95 cal.
    One tuna steak: 180cal.
    Two portions dressing-free mixed salad: 100 cal.
    100g cured thinly sliced beef: 160 cal.
    One portion raw vegetables: 90 cal.
    Total: 773 CAL.

KATE WINSLET: Having weighed more than 13st at school, she earned the nickname Blubber and was mercilessly teased. In 1992, she realised she was being cast for her size and lost 3st inside 12 months, leaving her a healthy 10st.

But two years later she convinced herself the industry would grant her entry only if she was skinny. She existed on only an apple a day and her weight plummeted to 7st 10lb.

In 2003, while pregnant with her second child, Joe, she gained nearly 4st. She lost this following an Oriental face-reading diet ? where an analysis of skin, hair and eyes determined the best way for Kate to shed the pounds. Kate ate no red meat or milk, instead filling herself on chicken, potatoes, salad and butter.

One tuna salad: 386 cal.
    One portion roast chicken: 255 cal.
    One large baked potato: 176 cal.
    One tbspn butter: 102 cal.
    Total: 919 cal.

LIZ HURLEY: In the past, Liz has admitted to ?eating very little breakfast, not too much more lunch. Then tiny little snacks in the day, such as a banana or six raisins. The only meal I have is dinner?.

Dinner consisted of a combination of brown rice, oatcakes and steamed fish. She also takes regular pilates classes which burn around 300 calories per session.

One banana: 95 cal.
    Six raisins: 10 cal.
    One 100g serving brown rice: 111 cal.
    One oatcake: 48 cal.
    One portion steamed cod: 90 cal.
    One portion steamed haddock: 95 cal.
    Total: 449 cal.

GWYNETH PALTROW: Mother-of-two Gwyneth has followed a macrobiotic diet for years. Recently she adopted a diet prescribed by celebrity health guru Dr Joshi.

As well as dairy, red meat and alcohol, she is banned from eating wheat, tomatoes, peppers, fruit, sugar and gluten. Typically she eats celery sticks for breakfast, lentil soup for lunch and salmon with brown rice for dinner.

One portion celery sticks: 10 cal.
    One portion lentil soup: 150 cal.
    One portion grilled salmon: 127cal.
    One 200g portion cooked brown rice: 216 cal.
    Total: 503 cal.

KELLY OSBOURNE: After dinner with Sir Elton John in 2003, Kelly suffered severe food poisoning. She vowed never to eat a piece of fish again ? sticking to cheeseburgers, hot dogs and chips. Besides, she recently told Teen Vogue: ?Skinny celebrities look beautiful in photographs, but when you see them in person they look hungry.?

One bacon double cheeseburger with relish: 708 cal.
    One portion large French fries: 570 cal.
    One vanilla milkshake: 211 cal.
    One hotdog in white bun: 242 cal.
    One portion fried onions: 180 cal.
    One large Coca Cola: 255 cal.
    Total: 2,166 cal.

CLAUDIA SCHIFFER: For supermodel and mother-of-two Claudia, a ?no breakfast? rule works best. She says: ?I eat nothing but fruit and vegetables before noon.? When she does eat, her diet consists of grilled chicken salad and water for lunch and a dinner of steamed fish, steamed vegetables and water(she does not drink alcohol).

One apple: 47 cal.
    One orange: 37cal.
    One 100g serving grapes: 60 cal.
    One portion grilled chicken breast with no skin: 215 cal.
    One serving mixed salad (no dressing): 50 cal.
    One portion steamed cod: 90cal.
    One serving steamed vegetables: 38 cal.
    Water: 0 cal.
    Total: 537 cal.

VICTORIA BECKHAM: Before the birth of her third child Cruz, Mrs Beckham was on the strawberry diet. She ate a bowl of strawberries for breakfast and little else for the rest of the day, except for litres of mineral water.

With such strict calorific intake, she maintained her 23in waist ? the same measurement as a seven-year-old child?s. Victoria upped her eating when she fell pregnant, but five weeks after Cruz was born her flat tummy was back. She said it was down to ?sensible eating? and sticking to solely Spanish food.

Victoria reportedly ate lots of paella, olives and omelettes to shed the baby bump.

152g of strawberries: 49 cal.
    One portion paella: 320 cal.
    One 200g portion cooked brown rice: 216 cal.
    One 8g portion olives: 10 cal.
    Total: 595 cal.

also, check out this insane starvation diet with 2 hours a cardio a day that madonnas trainer put clients and possibly even madonna on.

http://www.fafarazzi.com/gossip/2741...th-2-hourday-w

this proves that some trainers dont know **** about healthy fat loss.

blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000) blastdoors is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let's not forget that a lot of these meal plans are self-reported, so they probably ate quite a bit more cals that what's listed here.

Not to mention liposuction, which almost every major star (female as well as male) have used.

sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100)
    any celebrity with some muscle is getting enough. Its when they are bones you can guess they are starving.
    Pro7en Protein
    NOW Adam Multi Vit.
    zinc sups.

Maybe I....Zuk ya... Steelghost's Avatar
    Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steelghost has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what a horrible lifestyle....wow and I thought I was strict.

cr_7up has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr_7up has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr_7up has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr_7up has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cr_7up has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I tried to do the starvation diet, did it for 3 days, on the 4th day I had enough and went to White Spot and got the biggest burger with fries and mashed potatoes. Now I eat just enough to stop the hunger.

kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well i think they got to do what they got to do. The 'normal' standard for 'regular' people is 10lbs overweight in America compared to Europe. Inactive people don't need much food imo.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get the impression that the food choices are real (at least for most of these) but the portions are not. I'd think many of those celebreties eat more than that. I think the article writing just made assumptions about the portion sizes and added the kcal total.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I was a rich celebrity I would get weight loss surgery, plastic surgery, and use steroids. Being a celebrity is mostly about appearance. I would also hire a personal trainer, and a cook.