seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

looking for a wrestling workout rountine and diet

so im currently doing some scivation triphase training but after thats done im going to need to start training for wrestling i was just wondering what kind of lifts are going to help with power, speed/agility, and endurence. im currently only doing one day of intense cardio since im trying to bulk. im also looking at what kind of diet i should be doing high carbs, high protein, etc. all help is appreciated

Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbulence24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My first piece of advice would be to dismiss any ideas of bulking. Due to the fact that you'll be on the low end of the calorie spectrum in order to maintain weight during wrestling season (not to mention running your ass off), it would be best to focus on high-intensity training and endurance rather than trying to add mass. I'm not entirely positive about what types of lifts would be most beneficial pre-season for wrestling - I made the mistake of focusing on Bodybuilding lifts before the season hit - but I imagine cleans, snatches, benching, and squats wouldn't hurt.

Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Focus on heavy, compound lifts. The idea for wrestling is to be as strong/conditioned as possible for your respective weight class, so you do not want to put on a lot of extra mass.

Therefore, the lifts that should be focused on include: Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift, Standing Military Press, Cleans/Snatches (if known), Romanian DLs, Split Squats, Lunges, Rows, Pullups/Chins, Box Squats, and weighted ab work. (There are more, but these are all solid exercises for gaining strength).

Try to do a full body routine 3x a week (off season) and lift heavy 3x5 for most lifts, and 3x8-10 for supplemental ones.

Don't forget cardio. Try to incorporate a mix of HIT training/sprints and your typical low intensity. Metabolic conditioning can also be accomplished via various circuit routines using all types of exercises (look into crossfit and rosstraining).

Hope this helps,
    Nicho