maximus2128 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gregg Plitt!! Is this true??

I just read an article on Greg Plitt. if you dont know him, he is probably the most wanted guy to be on the cover of workout mags in the world. He has been on over 75 different health and fitness mag and is now on the bravo t.v show "Workout". I guess if you need to know what im talking about i guess just google him. Well the guy (and no im not gay) has a amazing body. So what im getting at is i read this article and he says he eats 1-2 meals a day and doesnt eat anything 4 hours before he goes to bed. Is this possible???

BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes it is because everyone is different and will have a certain program that will work great for them but not so great for others.
    Rat **** bat **** dirty old twat. Sixty nine *******s tied in a knot. Hooray. Lizard ****. ****.

Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stanco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never heard of greg plitt but it's definitely possible to gain muscle on 2 meals a day as long as those meals are substantial enough to cover your calorific requirements for the day.

If you read Serge Nubrets thread, you'll see that he only ever ate a couple of meals a day but his meals were huge and he still got on average 600 grams of protein a day.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by maximus2128 View Post
    I just read an article on Greg Plitt. if you dont know him, he is probably the most wanted guy to be on the cover of workout mags in the world. He has been on over 75 different health and fitness mag and is now on the bravo t.v show "Workout". I guess if you need to know what im talking about i guess just google him. Well the guy (and no im not gay) has a amazing body. So what im getting at is i read this article and he says he eats 1-2 meals a day and doesnt eat anything 4 hours before he goes to bed. Is this possible???
    People can say whatever they like about diet and training in interviews or on forums--ditto for steroids. Unless you're following them around closely 24/7, take it all with a grain of salt.