Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

can superdrol or epistane give you anger problems

possible?

java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm seriously starting to think you're a sneaky troll.

Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Codyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so yes or no

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't imagine this is a serious question but in a nutshell yes it can. A Hormonal Imbalance can do things like that. It also depends on the person

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    I can't imagine this is a serious question but in a nutshell yes it can. A Hormonal Imbalance can do things like that. It also depends on the person
    Agreed. I'm sure it could.

That said, I didn't notice anything like that when I used Havoc.

Registered User StrengthNSmarts's Avatar
    StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Codyy View Post
    possible?
    Especially if you snort it.
    If freedom is being free to do anything that isn't illegal, then there isn't a nation on earth that isn't "free."
    The weak have religion, the strong have faith.
    Society is comprised of two main groups of people... Tools and those who use them.
    I'm not saying your religion is wrong, I'm simply saying that if your religion doesn't leave room for me to be free of it, we're going to have a gun fight and you're going to lose.

Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Salty99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by StrengthNSmarts View Post
    Especially if you snort it.
    lol nice

iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10) iannotti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its all in your mind....Just like the kids who take creatine and say it makes them want to tear down walls....
    http://www.dietreviews4dummies.com

lmao!

Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Compounds can elevate your mood or sense of well-being - most of the time from what I've read and personally experienced it is not rage, merely more confidence, elevated levels of happiness, etc.

Again from what I've read Oral Turinabol is the only one quote on quote to have a negative effect on mood that could be classified as roid rage. Again I am not speaking from experience, just based on what I've read or rumored.
    "Every time you think you know what these markets can do, something else happens." - Brian Hunter, Amaranth Advisors

"It may sometimes be expedient for a man to heat the stove with his furniture. But he should not delude himself by believing that he has discovered a wonderful new method of heating his premises." - Ludwig von Mises

Registered User StrengthNSmarts's Avatar
    StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrengthNSmarts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Again from what I've read Oral Turinabol is the only one quote on quote to have a negative effect on mood that could be classified as roid rage. Again I am not speaking from experience, just based on what I've read or rumored.
    That's interesting. From what I've read, it's overwhelmingly Tren.
    If freedom is being free to do anything that isn't illegal, then there isn't a nation on earth that isn't "free."
    The weak have religion, the strong have faith.
    Society is comprised of two main groups of people... Tools and those who use them.
    I'm not saying your religion is wrong, I'm simply saying that if your religion doesn't leave room for me to be free of it, we're going to have a gun fight and you're going to lose.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrengthNSmarts View Post
    That's interesting. From what I've read, it's overwhelmingly Tren.
    Trenadrol-FOR SURE!!!