g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Nutritional Value of Hard Boiled Egg White?

Ok, so im trying to bring egg-whites into work to eat with my first meal and I have to store them in the fridge...so obviously hardboiled egg whites seem logical. I've checked the eggology "on-the-go" microwave egg white cups, but they are very expensive :-(.

- I cannot seem to find any information on the exact nutritional value of a 1 hardboiled egg white, can anyone help me out?

Thanks
    -G
    .:: aint nothin to it but to do it ::.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by g1ovann1 View Post
    Ok, so im trying to bring egg-whites into work to eat with my first meal and I have to store them in the fridge...so obviously hardboiled egg whites seem logical. I've checked the eggology "on-the-go" microwave egg white cups, but they are very expensive :-(.

- I cannot seem to find any information on the exact nutritional value of a 1 hardboiled egg white, can anyone help me out?

Thanks
    -G
    The Nutrition forum is over there ->

http://www.nutritiondata.com

Search for Egg White. Raw and Cooked will be the same more or less.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) g1ovann1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    The Nutrition forum is over there ->

http://www.nutritiondata.com

Search for Egg White. Raw and Cooked will be the same more or less.
    yea my bad haha, found the right place for the post, thanks!
    .:: aint nothin to it but to do it ::.